Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, Bridge to tucking Terabithia. **** you. And **** you Disney. Can't they put disclaimers on this sh*t. Most depressing sh*t I've ever seen in my life. 9 year old is all ****ed up now.

I know right? Did you know it's based on actual events?

I believe the person who wrote the book the movie was based on had a son and the girl that dies is based on the sons best friend who was struck by lightning randomly and died

Or something like that

Mish is having a fit over being voted once with a flim-flam case by a horrible player.

Come on, did you see that post? Just a lot of fluff saying 'nuthin and trying to seem pro-town.

Btw, Bridge to tucking Terabithia. **** you. And **** you Disney. Can't they put disclaimers on this sh*t. Most depressing sh*t I've ever seen in my life. 9 year old is all ****ed up now.

Basically the same exact reaction I had, lol. It's a horrible movie. A good movie, but horrible :P

Not as depressing as The Road though. That one took out of me all my will to live for a couple of days afterwards.

Speaking of depressing sh*t: Norwegian summer weather. It was sunny and lovely and at least 20C* for once, so I spent an hour or so making ice tea and lunch. By the time I got out on the veranda the clouds had taken over, and after half an hour it started raining. COME ON. Norwegian summers, I HATE you.

I like Nolder's somewhat new defiant way of playing, he somewhere along the lines turned into an angry, impatient old fart. When we ask him questions he shoo's us out of the way like we are between him and the tube during Wheel of Fortune. 

On a unicorn.  Dangerous combo.

Obviously he could give a sh*t what you say to him. He has that young hard headed "I rule the world drinking mixed drinks on the back of my Unicorn" thing going on. This is a mental slip up. He sees a team mate at L1 and never bothers to get the reveal because he already knows the answer.

fixed

Come on, did you see that post? Just a lot of fluff saying 'nuthin and trying to seem pro-town.

Basically the same exact reaction I had, lol. It's a horrible movie. A good movie, but horrible :P

Not as depressing as The Road though. That one took out of me all my will to live for a couple of days afterwards.

I actually read, The Road. Dark days reading that sh*t.

Better than Norwegian winters I'd imagine. How many hours of sunlight do you get on the Winter Solstice?

Not many. Where I live (quite south) the sun is up around  10ish in the morning, and down by 15.30. My birthday is the day after Winter Solstice (dec 22nd) so I think that explains my gloomy nature, lol. Further north, they have a few weeks each winter where the sun doesn't come up at all.

I actually find the story, Bridge to Terabithia 10 times more depressing than, the Road fwiw.

In the Road, there's still hope and there's at least the cycle o life aspect to it. In the Bridge to Terror there is no point to anything except manic sadness and crushed dreams. I can get that watching the news.

Be safe and bag it if you decide to tag it. I tell Baby Crusher that every time he leaves the house thought it might help.

Confused the sh*t out of me here big boy...went to a softball tournament with my daughter...

Good morning!

If I were Mish, I'd react similarly to that post. I'm not seeing anything wrong with her reaction.

Congrats on the house, Ape, and have fun at the softball game, JC.

Good morning!

If I were Mish, I'd react similarly to that post. I'm not seeing anything wrong with her reaction.

Congrats on the house, Ape, and have fun at the softball game, JC.

Thanks Lily.  Already played two.  Crushed two sh*tty teams...are girls got nothing out of it...back for a bit.

Good to know I'm not completly crazy, Lily. Or maybe that you're as crazy as me :laugh:

Deadline? Monday. Let's kick this sh*t into gear. I'm happy that this place isn't as dead as DM on weekends.

Archived