Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'm crazy. I have the meds to prove it. And I'm gonna take flack for what I said, but I'm less timid these days and more prone to speak my mind. 

There's no meds for the kind of crazy I am, lol. Whoopsie.

Vote Count:

Nol (3) - Crushlove, JC, Mish

Crushlove (2) - AVM, Lily

Hess (2) - JiF, wombat

Lily (2) - Ape, Hess

JiF (1) - 80

Ishy (1) - Nol

Mish (1) - csalami

Not voting: Ishy

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline - Monday 3 pm est

Good morning!

If I were Mish, I'd react similarly to that post. I'm not seeing anything wrong with her reaction.

Congrats on the house, Ape, and have fun at the softball game, JC.

Buddy up? I'm not sure I understand the point of making this post, from your point of view. You've barely cased anyone, in fact I don't think you cased anyone at all, you simply rode-along watching the Darthe train and as soon as it became obvious he was a goner, you voted him. Now this? I don't get it.

Also, you've done that thing where you say you are going to read and then follow-up, but haven't, but I feel like now you've gotten wise (since I've caught you on that twice now) and now you included some sort of hedging statement like you may or may not post about your supposed re-read.

Agreed.

What's the rush? It's the weekend.

Weren't you the one seconding Pac's accusation that I was "in a rush to get to night" because I asked that we have competing trains on D1. Something I almost always advocate the value of doing? Now you want to hurry things along?

I can't get my head around how you are playing. Feels like you are dropping blatant role tells, which would be epically stupid, unless you are posturing for a false claim later. What's the method to your madness here, I guess I'm kinda looking for a reason not to start cratering on you.

I'm not asking for a character reveal, by any means.  I looked up the movie on IMDB and wikipedia and the only character with "princess" is this princess buttercup.

I can't believe you've been playing mafia this long and haven't seen this movie. Holy crap. 

It's where WIFOM comes from for crying out loud. Shameful.

Pitiful.

Alright, well I may be poking around this morning, but we are going to see the Red Sox today with my wife's "little sister" (through the Big Bro, Big Sis org) and I've got to drive to south shore to get this kid. Usually I don't tag along, but she's 6.5 months preggers, so no way am I letting her go to Fenway alone.

Buddy up? I'm not sure I understand the point of making this post, from your point of view. You've barely cased anyone, in fact I don't think you cased anyone at all, you simply rode-along watching the Darthe train and as soon as it became obvious he was a goner, you voted him. Now this? I don't get it.

Also, you've done that thing where you say you are going to read and then follow-up, but haven't, but I feel like now you've gotten wise (since I've caught you on that twice now) and now you included some sort of hedging statement like you may or may not post about your supposed re-read.

What's the rush? It's the weekend.

Weren't you the one seconding Pac's accusation that I was "in a rush to get to night" because I asked that we have competing trains on D1. Something I almost always advocate the value of doing? Now you want to hurry things along?

I can't get my head around how you are playing. Feels like you are dropping blatant role tells, which would be epically stupid, unless you are posturing for a false claim later. What's the method to your madness here, I guess I'm kinda looking for a reason not to start cratering on you.

Talk to the mod...she thought we needed a deadline...I happen to agree...my money is on Nolder and don't see the need to wait...why do you need more time?

Have no idea...if you really want to know...go back and read.  But if Pac made the accusation...and we know Pac was town...probably a valid observation...don't you think?

Why use the word cratering in your narrative?  Term usually reserved for conflict..."the offensive power to crater the enemy's runway"...maybe you should stop pretending.

Most likely reason you are looking at me is you're scum...another reason...you're obvious...so yeah...GFY!

Talk to the mod...she thought we needed a deadline...I happen to agree...my money is on Nolder and don't see the need to wait...why do you need more time?

Have no idea...if you really want to know...go back and read.  But if Pac made the accusation...and we know Pac was town...probably a valid observation...don't you think?

Why use the word cratering in your narrative?  Term usually reserved for conflict..."the offensive power to crater the enemy's runway"...maybe you should stop pretending.

Most likely reason you are looking at me is you're scum...another reason...you're obvious...so yeah...GFY!

Actually, Pac's observation was stupid - regardless of his alignment - you should know better than that. He took my request that we eventually narrow to completing trains IF we are given a deadline, a statement I make all the time because I consider it common sense and good practice for scum hunting, and he spun it into "Ape is in a rush to get to night time". 

Just because Pac was town, doesn't mean his accusations and spin had any credibility. Which is why it bothered me that you echoed him. 

I use the word cratering, because that is how people usually describe how I get when I stop sniffing around multiple suspects and instead lock my jaw on one. It's not part of any narrative, so do try to invoke that bullsh*t here too. I'm basically saying stop giving me reasons to want to focus on you. The truth of the matter here is that you've breadcrumbed quite a bit more narrative than anyone in the game so far, as I've already alluded to. I just don't know to what end... 

Actually, Pac's observation was stupid - regardless of his alignment - you should know better than that. He took my request that we eventually narrow to completing trains IF we are given a deadline, a statement I make all the time because I consider it common sense and good practice for scum hunting, and he spun it into "Ape is in a rush to get to night time". 

Just because Pac was town, doesn't mean his accusations and spin had any credibility. Which is why it bothered me that you echoed him. 

I use the word cratering, because that is how people usually describe how I get when I stop sniffing around multiple suspects and instead lock my jaw on one. It's not part of any narrative, so do try to invoke that bullsh*t here too. I'm basically saying stop giving me reasons to want to focus on you. The truth of the matter here is that you've breadcrumbed quite a bit more narrative than anyone in the game so far, as I've already alluded to. I just don't know to what end... 

Therein lies the rub...with Pac...we know his observation was honest or at least to serve the town's end...notice I did not say accurate...cannot know that until we know your alignment...which I'm not pursuing at this point...so chilax...the fact that I have more narrative is telling...is it not?  At this point, I'm only behind you and Leelou...strange game indeed.

Archived