First Jets Home Game

spacemanspiffnf

Hey Everyone,

I'm traveling to NY/NJ this Thanksgiving with the girlfriend and we're planning on going to the Jets/Miami game on Dec 1st. I've never been to a Jets home game (plenty of away games here on the west coast). Any tips on good areas to sit? I don't want to spend more than $250/ticket (at MAXIMUM). So excited for this trip! My girlfriend is from New Jersey so we'll be spending the week seeing her family/friends and sight seeing NY/NJ, but the primary reason for the trip is this game! Any help would greatly be appreciated. Go Jets!

Sorry if this is the wrong place/forum to post this.

Hey Everyone,

I'm traveling to NY/NJ this Thanksgiving with the girlfriend and we're planning on going to the Jets/Miami game on Dec 1st. I've never been to a Jets home game (plenty of away games here on the west coast). Any tips on good areas to sit? I don't want to spend more than $250/ticket (at MAXIMUM). So excited for this trip! My girlfriend is from New Jersey so we'll be spending the week seeing her family/friends and sight seeing NY/NJ, but the primary reason for the trip is this game! Any help would greatly be appreciated. Go Jets!

We can move this to the ticket forum in a day or two if it falls to page two.

I would check out our ticket partner TIQIQ.  I haven't compared prices for that game specifically but they pull in from a variety of sources and usually have good deals.  Here is the link for the game on 12/1.

http://www.tiqiq.com/tiqiq/singleevent.aspx?brandid=tiqiqhomepage&eventid=7076452650&publisherid=1087113&widgetid=0

Oh and you better tailgate with us!

Hey Everyone,

Wait on buying the tickets. As aec4 said, people will be dumping them by that point and you can find some great deals on StubHub. Try to take mass transit from Penn Station. Parking there is a botched abortion.

Hey Everyone,

Good area to sit?  On a couch with a big screen TV.

Thanks for all the advise! So hard to wait it out to buy tickets, we're trying to get everything all set up ahead of time. We already got tickets to a Devils game on Saturday as well. We're staying at the Sheraton those nights, and heard they had a shuttle.

FloridaJetsFan, how the hell did you know her name was Kelly?! That's a little insane. Are there alot of girls in Jersey named Kelly?

We'll definitely swing by and so some tailgating!

lower your expectations for the actual stadium experience. I haven't been there, but thats based on the reviews here. most people are underwhelmed or hate it

Cool story Larz, most people? Strange little world inside your head.

It's an awesome time you will have a blast. Tailgate with tailgate joe and it will be even better. There should be some good deals now because some people like to cash out of games they can't go to early. If you wait you are taking a gamble because if the Jets and dolphins are within any reach of the playoffs prices will be sky high.

btw I just went through this process and go through every year.

in general buying tickets in advance you are paying a premium over what they are worth on the day of the game. These are two different markets. If you go to the game without tickets you will get insane deals if you time it right (once I got 2 tickets for 20 bucks just before kickoff) If that is too risky and you want the peace of mind, buying off ebay or stubhub is money well spent. But there's no chance of getting shut out in the lot, it's a buyers market as long as the Jets aren't good (which is 99% of the time).

you can get mezz middles for your budget or lower. that's a good place to watch the game as is upper EZ (all 11 coaches camera angle).

for "really good seats" the club seats are deals right now going for far less than face value. Especially if you consider the PSL. Still pricey but probably the best deal on the advance ticket market. 

Cool story Larz, most people? Strange little world inside your head.

It's an awesome time you will have a blast. Tailgate with tailgate joe and it will be even better. There should be some good deals now because some people like to cash out of games they can't go to early. If you wait you are taking a gamble because if the Jets and dolphins are within any reach of the playoffs prices will be sky high.

Thanks for the advice. I've been looking online, and will prob end up getting tickets this week.

Archived