Jets fans 3rd most loyal. Pats fans 2nd

PatriotReign37

lmfao @ this list.  When did they start calculating this loyalty?

Because prior to 2001, Patriots fans didnt exist.  And the ones that did, hated the Patriots.

And prior to Drew Brees, Saints fans were Cowboys fans.

EDIT: just read the article its all revenue based.  Stupid.  Stupid.  Stupid.  Patriots fans were leaving the stadium in masses when they were down by 31 pts vs. the 49'ers last season.  

Because prior to 2001, Patriots fans didnt exist.  And the ones that did, hated the Patriots.

Exactly. We'll see how loyal Pats fans are when Brady retires. 

EDIT: just read the article its all revenue based.  Stupid.  Stupid.  Stupid.  Patriots fans were leaving the stadium in masses when they were down by 31 pts vs. the 49'ers last season.  

How many people stuck around to watch the end of the Monday Night Miracle?

That stadium wasn't full.  Kudos to the people who stayed and got rewarded for staying, but I can't really say it's inexcusable for desiring to see more of the disgustingness that they'd already witnessed.  With Jets fans or Pats fans.  People go to the game for enjoyment, and what's enjoyable about finishing watching your team get obliterated.  Expressions like "I've seen enough" come to mind.  

I'm not saying it's admirable to leave early or anything, but it's certainly understandable.  Odds of 30-point comebacks are pretty slim and you'll probably be "right" to leave 99% of the time.  

Hey, you get to beat the traffic, right?

That stadium wasn't full.  Kudos to the people who stayed and got rewarded for staying, but I can't really say it's inexcusable for desiring to see more of the disgustingness that they'd already witnessed.  With Jets fans or Pats fans.  People go to the game for enjoyment, and what's enjoyable about finishing watching your team get obliterated.  Expressions like "I've seen enough" come to mind.  

I'm not saying it's admirable to leave early or anything, but it's certainly understandable.  Odds of 30-point comebacks are pretty slim and you'll probably be "right" to leave 99% of the time.  

True...but when are the Patriots ever blown out like that?  And when you have Brady, are you really counting him out?  Just saying, they had to sit through one ass whipping and couldnt take it.  Jets fans are probably a little more accustomed to getting their ass handed to them with no chance in hell of coming back.  Honestly, I dont know what its like having a QB like Brady so I dont know how I'd respond but I feel like if I was a fan and had a QB of that level, I'd hold out for hope until the bell rings.

Exactly. I have had to walk away from whole chunks of seasons as a Met fan and a Knick fan. Was I supposed to sit through and watch the Isaiah Thomas years? The only reason I'm interested in the Mets and have been watching most of their games this year is Harvey and Wheeler and the other youngsters. There's a glimmer of hope there. Where is the responsibility of the organization in all this?

Loyalty can sometimes cause you to have to turn away, is my point.

Having said that, I have not missed a Jet game since as long as I can remember, maybe back in college or doing a show that had a Sunday matinee. Football is a different animal. Every Sunday is a holiday.

True...but when are the Patriots ever blown out like that?  And when you have Brady, are you really counting him out?  Just saying, they had to sit through one ass whipping and couldnt take it.  Jets fans are probably a little more accustomed to getting their ass handed to them with no chance in hell of coming back.  Honestly, I dont know what its like having a QB like Brady so I dont know how I'd respond but I feel like if I was a fan and had a QB of that level, I'd hold out for hope until the bell rings.

If I was a Pats fan I would have left the game.

31 point deficit? F*ck them.  I'm not sitting through the full brunt of going-home traffic so I could brag about how I stayed.  

Quite the opposite. The ones I'd expect to stay are NOT the season ticket holders, but rather the people who are going to their once every season or two (or less) game.  For those folks, it's still a novelty to go and just being there is exciting.  I could see that.  

But if you go to every game, game after game, season after season? I wouldn't stick around to watch a 30 point deficit get even worse, and the the thing I'm maddest about is that I didn't have the sense to leave when we were losing by only 20.  

Especially in the northeast cause it gets f*cking cold up here.  (Though I think for our MNM game the weather was good.  Still, gotta work the next day & it's not a leisurely Sunday afternoon.)

If I was a Pats fan I would have left the game.

31 point deficit? F*ck them.  I'm not sitting through the full brunt of going-home traffic so I could brag about how I stayed.  

Quite the opposite. The ones I'd expect to stay are NOT the season ticket holders, but rather the people who are going to their once every season or two (or less) game.  For those folks, it's still a novelty to go and just being there is exciting.  I could see that.  

But if you go to every game, game after game, season after season? I wouldn't stick around to watch a 30 point deficit get even worse, and the the thing I'm maddest about is that I didn't have the sense to leave when we were losing by only 20.  

Especially in the northeast cause it gets f*cking cold up here.  (Though I think for our MNM game the weather was good.  Still, gotta work the next day & it's not a leisurely Sunday afternoon.)

Technically, it was only a 21 pt deficit...but still...I hear your point, especially considering the proximity of the stadium to where most those fans live. 

Jets have the third most loyal fanbase? I wouldn't know it listening to you ingrates  :bag: .

On the flip side: take away Belichick and Brady and the Patriots go from second to somewhere in the 20s. I don't have any fancy data or proof to back it up, just a feeling lol

considering the pats* cheating, scumbag, humiliating, murderous, dirty play, bribery and PED history, their fans should be congratulated for hanging in there

Yeah, ignoring all that because they win while simultaneously trashing us as classless for stupid sh*t like our buffoon coach..... they where the Miami Marlins of football pre 2000, they had no fans. We're a bitter and angry fan base but they still wouldn't have one at all if the situation was reversed

You couldnt be more wrong.

Many Pats fans are also Red Sox fans. You know, fans of a baseball team that hadnt won a world series since 1914 until several years ago. NE fans are intensely loyal to their sports teams. The Pats included.

I remember all the crap teams the Pats had. The only bright spots were players like Hannah, Russ Francis and Vincent Brown.

Archived