RANGERS

Brenjetsfan

Put your money where your mouth is, Bren. I'll bet ya that my F'ers go further in the playoffs then your Blewshirts. Dinner?

Wow what a big bet that would be. Treat a vegetarian to dinner.

Even Garden Salads aren't that much in N.Y.C. Certianly you girls can come up with a better bet than that.

Rangers are hanging in there, but barely. That 3 game losing streak hurt, the way the Flyers are going. We need some more offense.

But if we can stay tough with Philly, and do well in the 7 games left with them, we have a shot. But we should get to the playoffs.

I reckon it will take 90-95 points to get there in each division though. Those extra points for ties after regulation sure add up.

I'm not trying to rable rouse here but I really don't like the Flyers at all.

They haven't been any good since the days of Fred Shero and the Broad Street Bullies.

The F'ers have a history of goon hockey, they play goon hockey now, and they will slowly fade into oblivion as the the new SKILL rules redefine the game.

I would recommend to F'er and RdWng fans....pick a new team to root for , even if it's the Hurricanes.

miamidolphins_lotofitems_pic7.jpg

I'm not trying to rable rouse here but I really don't like the Flyers at all.

Gosh, Jetstone, you hurt my feelings. And I didn't even say anything bad about Bollywood.

BTW: Check the papers. My F'ers keep on winnin'. First place in the Atlantic! YAY!

KW got yanked last night. He was awful. Rangers are back to playing like the dogs they are!

Heading out in a few minutes to catch the Isles practice. Can't wait. I really missed it last year.

Renney is trying to bring Lundquist along slowly, which is why Weekes-a good backup, no more-started last night.It would've beena tough sell to win in Ottawa anyway.Big thing-better hope Jagr is okay. The Rangers are more depedent on him than any team is of 1 player.

The Rangers have finally done the right thing in trying to bring younger players in- the lack of offensive weapons beside Jagr will hinder them

In goal with Lundquist and Montoya in the minors the franchise should be set for many years in the most pivotal position

Sans Blake, Bates and a few others the Islanders are one gutless bunch which makes it hard for you to like them. I knew they were going to lose lastnight as soon as they got that quick 2-0 lead. Why? Because they are the most mentally weak team I have seen in a long while. They cannot play with big leads, as soon as they get one they lose their poise; penalties, turnovers, defensive breakdowns. I knew they couldnt hold the 2-0 lead the rest of the way because they've blown so many 2 goal leads this year I've lost count.

The culture of the team needs to be shaken up, but who wants Milbury doing anything anymore? He's done enough damage. Wang loves Milbury and since there is no team president there is no competent hockey man that Milbury has to answer to. He has Wang wrapped around his finger.

Another loser team I have to sit and watch.

Sans Blake, Bates and a few others the Islanders are one gutless bunch which makes it hard for you to like them. I knew they were going to lose lastnight as soon as they got that quick 2-0 lead. Why? Because they are the most mentally weak team I have seen in a long while. They cannot play with big leads, as soon as they get one they lose their poise; penalties, turnovers, defensive breakdowns. I knew they couldnt hold the 2-0 lead the rest of the way because they've blown so many 2 goal leads this year I've lost count.

The culture of the team needs to be shaken up, but who wants Milbury doing anything anymore? He's done enough damage. Wang loves Milbury and since there is no team president there is no competent hockey man that Milbury has to answer to. He has Wang wrapped around his finger.

Another loser team I have to sit and watch.

Good post. And I agree. That game last night was embarrassing. Way too many breakaways and the Isles looked flat. They are just awful. Six unanswered goals? Yikes!

My F'ers are on an eleven game road trip. They've won the first six. We're in first place to stay!

GOB and ss19: We're tied with 53 points.

Flyers will end up doing the same thing- finish in first and then bomb in the playoffs

wow, all this talk of the Flyers and Wings and no mention of the NHL leading Senators?

It's the Sens NHL, we're just all livin in it. They are blowing people away with 5-6 goals a game. they have SEVEN players in the top 30 in goals in the league and Hasek is playing some of his best hockey to date, with a 2.11 GAA.

Sorry to break the news to you eastern conferencers, but come May the Sens are going to be representing the Eastern Conference in the Finals. Wings vs. Sens should make for a helluva matchup.

If the Sens don't do their usual choke job in May.

But, I'm telling you what... Ottawa has gotten a TON of talent over the past five years. Chara, Redden, Phillips, Hasek, Spezza, Alfredsson, Heatley, Havlat, Smolinski, Volchenkov, Varada... if any year, this is the year they make their run.

And Boss? The Wings have 55 points. The Flyers have 54. And the Wings still won the cup in 97, sweeping the F'ers :wink:

And Boss? The Wings have 55 points. The Flyers have 54. And the Wings still won the cup in 97, sweeping the F'ers :wink:

Loyal Employee: When I originally wrote that (two days ago), we were tied in points. Don't correct me again. Or else. Got it? :wink:

Keep talking about '97. My Flyboys are winning it all this season.

Loyal Employee: When I originally wrote that (two days ago), we were tied in points. Don't correct me again. Or else. Got it? :wink:

Keep talking about '97. My Flyboys are winning it all this season.

heh... I figured it'd be funny. :wink:

Haven't they been saying that about the Flyers since 1995? I guess one of these times, it's bound to be true, right? :mrgreen:

Archived