Title for tanking the season?

jgb

We had "suck for luck" what is it this year? Best i can come up with is "drown for clown" but i am sure we can do better. Especially if someone can find a rhyme for jadeveon. Yes, we are having this conversation before week one. Too lazy to find emoticon for (Bag head)

We had "suck for luck" what is it this year? Best i can come up with is "drown for clown" but i am sure we can do better. Especially if someone can find a rhyme for jadeveon. Yes, we are having this conversation before week one. Too lazy to find emoticon for (Bag head)

The only rhyme for Jadaveon I can think of is "Moravian," so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for tthat. LOL  "Drown for the Clown" may be as good as it gets.

The Jets won't even pick in the top 15. There is one tough stretch on the schedule. Some of the tougher teams later in the schedule will not be as good as people think this year, imho. This defense is too good, and the offense will be better then last year. Someplace between 8-8 and 10-6 is what I'm predicting.

The Jets won't even pick in the top 15. There is one tough stretch on the schedule. Some of the tougher teams later in the schedule will not be as good as people think this year, imho. This defense is too good, and the offense will be better then last year. Someplace between 8-8 and 10-6 is what I'm predicting.

I predict 12 to 14 wins barring injury

I predict 12 to 14 wins barring injury

If they start fast I could see that as a possibility. All of the first 4 games are winnable. The thing that worries me is that the QB situation won't get settled until like week 3. But 3-1 in the first 4 could lead to 12 wins too.

I have an idea...GFY...any person that roots for the Jets to lose is not a fan. And there is no possible way we will be that bad.

I have an idea...GFY...any person that roots for the Jets to lose is not a fan. And there is no possible way we will be that bad.

I am really curious. How can I rehabilitate my reputation in your eyes? Your worthless low opinion of me will torture me for days. Look forward to your prompt response. XO

Archived