Mafia forum off season chat thread

I agree. Dating sucks. Car shopping sucks worse. lol I'll be glad when this is over and I have my new truck, whatever it turns out to be. 

Imagine going on a date while car shopping?  Then hitting the DMV?  Maybe that's the best way to do it though.  If you can have fun with that person in that situation, he/she is a keeper.

OK, I pulled at my phone and got some very aggressive looks from the secret service. Yeah, I've been working here for 4 years all for the day I don't give a sh*t about whatever foreign president is here.

Since any calls in the area are monitored you totally should have messed with them by speaking in fake code.

• Upvote 1

I love car shopping!!

Too bad you can't come along and help. I really hate it. I tell them no cars, only trucks and SUVs - maybe a minivan, and what do they keep trying to show me? Saw a sweet Impala today with really low mileage, but I don't want a car. I'm looking at a Ford Escape tomorrow. I've seen it but I haven't driven it. I'm hopeful, but who knows?

Well, I have to look in my price range. I'm only getting $2600 for my totaled car, and I don't have a lot of money lying around. There isn't a lot to choose from in my range, unless I want to go to a buy here pay here lot and buy a pos. 

Glad you're doing better Lils <3

Arsis, stop stealing 80s schtick. He's the "omg you're so bad at mafia how'd you win?! I quit" guy. I guess we could just zero in on his hugging again, but JiFs not gonna be happy...

Lizzy, that your dog in your avatar? It's a little blurry on my iPad but he or she looks adorable!

Glad you're doing better Lils <3

Arsis, stop stealing 80s schtick. He's the "omg you're so bad at mafia how'd you win?! I quit" guy. I guess we could just zero in on his hugging again, but JiFs not gonna be happy...

Lizzy, that your dog in your avatar? It's a little blurry on my iPad but he or she looks adorable!

Yes that's Bailey bear. Thanks man