Mafia forum off season chat thread

There seems to be early consensus formed around JiF. I'll keep an eye on the thread. Let me know when your decision is finalized :)

Either JiF, Boo Boo or Batman.  All three very strong players.  JiF brings more to the game all around but Batman just may be the best scum hunter ever. 

But we all love Boo Boo

Agreed.  That being said JiF and Batman bring a lot more to the table to the game of mafia.  Honestly, you have played a ton of games right? Nobody scum hunts like Batman when he is on.  not even close.  jiF is probably a little more well rounded but batman is pretty sick scum hunting.  They are both dead in the water as scum though.  LOL

There seems to be early consensus formed around JiF. I'll keep an eye on the thread. Let me know when your decision is finalized :)

Remember that the most important thing is that the representative needs to be able to deal with a lot of activity.

Jif has a lot of experience "handling" lots of activity..ehh

Agreed. That being said JiF and Batman bring a lot more to the table to the game of mafia. Honestly, you have played a ton of games right? Nobody scum hunts like Batman when he is on. not even close. jiF is probably a little more well rounded but batman is pretty sick scum hunting. They are both dead in the water as scum though. LOL

I live for u.

Thanks for support...just do not have enough time to do it justice.

Smart.

All I was asked to do was go and "Ape it up" and I barely had time for that, given how demanding the games are. The games aren't challenging from a logic or good mafia players as adversaries standpoint, they are challenging from a keeping up with a high volume of broken logic, foreign terminology, over-explanations, etc. Too many people with no familiarity for a game that big, frankly.

Hey so I guess The X Files are coming back for a mini season event thing this summer.

I'd love to say my X Files mafia game will be ready by then but probably not.

But maybe I can have it ready by the time it's ending or something.

Either way, pretty cool imo.

http://deadline.com/2015/03/x-files-returns-fox-event-series-david-duchovny-gillian-anderson-chris-carter-1201397721/

• Upvote 1

It's pretty good.

I started just watching every episode but after struggling through the first season I decided to skip the MOW episodes.

They're good too but I really enjoy the cloak and dagger stuff in the main storyline.

So...homey just PM'ed me and told me the level of involvement...and I'm out!!!!  **** THAT!!!!

haha

Someone else can do it.

The games are probably like 500+ posts a day over the first couple days of the game... and if Thingyman is playing you are screwed. His ability to take the entire game, strip it of logic, arrive at every possible wrong conclusion, and then wipe his ass with the entire effort put forth by everyone and not even be doing this intentionally is second to none.