Mafia forum off season chat thread

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You've got schtick mixed up. I'm not the "ruins game" guy.

This is why mafia sucks now.

Sad but true. No more history. Im seriously thinking of following Faba into the sunset. My kids are all grown doing their own things. I really dont sit around and keep an eye on them anymore.  LOL

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Sad but true. No more history. Im seriously thinking of following Faba into the sunset. My kids are all grown doing their own things. I really dont sit around and keep an eye on them anymore.  LOL

Weren't you saying you wanted this sub-forum gone a few months ago because mafia sucks now and isn't what it is anymore? what happened to that?

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

Weren't you saying you wanted this sub-forum gone a few months ago because mafia sucks now and isn't what it is anymore? what happened to that?

Yes. How did you get anything other from that from the post you just quoted?  Im thinking about moving on like Faba because my kids are grown and I dont sit on a PC at night like I did when they were younger.  Mafia here is dead.  We can bring players from other sites and have game but all the originals are gone. Nobody to replace them. No difference in having players from other sites come here to play or going there. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Yes. How did you get anything other from that from the post you just quoted?  Im thinking about moving on like Faba because my kids are grown and I dont sit on a PC at night like I did when they were younger.  Mafia here is dead.  We can bring players from other sites and have game but all the originals are gone. Nobody to replace them. No difference in having players from other sites come here to play or going there. 

Trying to gauge your seriousness. Wasn't sure if you were serious a few months ago because you continued playing, lol. But yeah, I'm slow to realize mafia's dead here I guess so I'll stop coming to this site now haha. :)

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Trying to gauge your seriousness. Wasn't sure if you were serious a few months ago because you continued playing, lol. But yeah, I'm slow to realize mafia's dead here I guess so I'll stop coming to this site now haha. :)

Could make a comeback. But over the last 5 years we lost like 25 regulars and added 5?  We use to get slow then people would show up to play. Doesnt happen anymore.  Just what it is. Go look at Pacs Scarface game then look at the last couple games here. not just the game but tis the people you have fun playing with.  I play on Dm and the games are good but not like the old time ones we would have here.  Hell we would have 100 post at night just hanging out talking waiting  for the next day. Was a special thing we had. People grew tired of the bickering, younger players got families now, natural attrition and people changing to jobs that dont allow daytime play. We had a great group just dont and never did get the volume of new players like other sites do. We get a lot from other sites but again not the same as the original group.

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Could make a comeback. But over the last 5 years we lost like 25 regulars and added 5?  We use to get slow then people would show up to play. Doesnt happen anymore.  Just what it is. Go look at Pacs Scarface game then look at the last couple games here. not just the game but tis the people you have fun playing with.  I play on Dm and the games are good but not like the old time ones we would have here.  Hell we would have 100 post at night just hanging out talking waiting  for the next day. Was a special thing we had. People grew tired of the bickering, younger players got families now, natural attrition and people changing to jobs that dont allow daytime play. We had a great group just dont and never did get the volume of new players like other sites do. We get a lot from other sites but again not the same as the original group.

I want to play mafia.  But I cant play mafia there.  

Just now, JiF said:

I want to play mafia.  But I cant play mafia there.  

You kinda get use to it. but its not as fun as the games we had here. Ok fine. Not close.  Best we can do is get those people to come here to play. But we got none of us playing here anymore. Smash stopped, CTM stopped, Ape Stopped, Pac stopped. Its like me and you pal.  LOL

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You kinda get use to it. but its not as fun as the games we had here. Ok fine. Not close.  Best we can do is get those people to come here to play. But we got none of us playing here anymore. Smash stopped, CTM stopped, Ape Stopped, Pac stopped. Its like me and you pal.  LOL

The dynamic duo!!!!  I liked some of those DM'ers that came over for DPR's game.  They were fun and not a punch of patty cake homo's scared to vote each other..

Just now, JiF said:

The dynamic duo!!!!  I liked some of those DM'ers that came over for DPR's game.  They were fun and not a punch of patty cake homo's scared to vote each other..

Thats true. New chick Lizabeth I met at DM she plays at that weird site that host those weird championships.  She is honestly a She Ape.  Pretty amazing.

I just have a thing about catching up. If it's more than 10 pages it becomes too much of a chore and I hate doing it. I don't have fun if I'm not playing at least some of the time in real time. That's why lately I've been slacking and dropping out of games. I'm not in tune with them and it isn't fun.

43 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I just have a thing about catching up. If it's more than 10 pages it becomes too much of a chore and I hate doing it. I don't have fun if I'm not playing at least some of the time in real time. That's why lately I've been slacking and dropping out of games. I'm not in tune with them and it isn't fun.

You and me should co mod a game with poke mon verses diet fad  demons. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Leelou said:

Any advice for getting rid of skunk smell? My dog got sprayed a couple days ago, and I've been washing him down with the skunk scent remover stuff, but he still smells some. 

Bourbon. Drink a lot of it and you won't care about the other smells anymore. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...