Mafia forum off season chat thread

If a hydra Smash/Ape and hyrda 80/Verb happened, I would totally volunteer a Spoot/Nolder hydra. If JetNation is gonna leave our mark over there, let's give them a roster they'll never forget.

*Spoot/Nolder Hyrda is at L-2*

Hydra: Don't lynch, I'm a VT.

*7 hours later*

Hyrda: I TAKE ONE LITTLE NAP!!!!!!

*13 minutes later*

Hydra: Sorry, I still suck at this. vote self

*8 hours later*

Hyrda: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why did we send our worst player to represent us?   oh, it's a jets fan site, we're supposed to embarrass ourselves

Finished officer course... got my new shiny pin 😃    

Hi everyone!! Our baby girl, Elizabeth Christine, arrived last week! We are so in love with everything about her. I want to post a few pictures but don't want to leave them up forever here. How long

Posted Images

On 6/11/2017 at 7:44 PM, Verbal said:

OMG saw the signup thread - no way I'm slogging through that many posts, lol.

<3 you 80, but forget it!

It's several smaller games. I.e. most of them are likely gonna be 13-player games (which in reality is 26 players on 13 hydra accounts). Hope you'll play, miss you :D

Heh, thanks dude.  I'll play again on MU at some point, but 26 players (even with only 13 accounts) is still going to be too much for me to keep up with at this point.  Good luck on the event, though!

Hell no, if you want lulz because people can't figure out why a hydra seems to be aiming to destroy itself, you pair me with 80.

Agree on the first part, though - I don't think JN has 2 players more likely to out-hustle like those 2.

• Upvote 2