Mafia forum off season chat thread

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I can't speak to that but all I know is this game was rigged and they almost won it anyway. Even the announcers were talking about it. I recall one saying they need to change the rules on what counts as a receiver or a runner or something along those lines. If you have a subjective rule your game is ****ed up.

lol.  No.  The only call that was questionable was the Corey Clements TD catch.  And yes, given prior precedent, that should have been ruled incomplete.  But they ruled it a catch on the field, and its the Super Bowl, so they let it stand to avoid controversy.   The game wasn't "rigged". 

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol.  No.  The only call that was questionable was the Corey Clements TD catch.  And yes, given prior precedent, that should have been ruled incomplete.  But they ruled it a catch on the field, and its the Super Bowl, so they let it stand to avoid controversy.   The game wasn't "rigged". 

Both times it was "questionable" and both times the refs went with Philadelphia. Even if you think it was just one touchdown that's still one touchdown they shouldn't have had and it won them the game.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm in a game with 43 other people on another site and we're on page 28 with 100 posts per page.

FML

Jesus Christ.

Town could never win a game that big on JN, because 2/3 of the game would be inactive. Are there any inactives in that game?

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Jesus Christ.

Town could never win a game that big on JN, because 2/3 of the game would be inactive. Are there any inactives in that game?

I don't know. I'm basically inactive. I made like 10 posts.

@The Crusher 

Tank update. My betta died and all my tetras are dead. I think I overfed the betta and not sure why the tetras died. The sole survivor is one of a pair of Panda Cory Catfish. I decided it would be stupid to just have 1 catfish in the tank so I got him a new friend.

A juvenile Jack Dempsey. 

tPgl8xR.jpg

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

@The Crusher 

Tank update. My betta died and all my tetras are dead. I think I overfed the betta and not sure why the tetras died. The sole survivor is one of a pair of Panda Cory Catfish. I decided it would be stupid to just have 1 catfish in the tank so I got him a new friend.

A juvenile Jack Dempsey. 

tPgl8xR.jpg

Jack Dempsey is a very aggressive fish and will eventually kill anything that can’t hide from it. 

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Lol

Dude! They are brutal! Other than Red Devils, Green terrors and jewel  fish they are as bad as it gets. I had a tank in college and someone gave me a medium sized one when they left school. Motherfucker attacked every fish I had!

Always hope that dude ended up unemployed, hooked on crack and homeless. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude! They are brutal! Other than Red Devils, Green terrors and jewel  fish they are as bad as it gets. I had a tank in college and someone gave me a medium sized one when they left school. Mother****er attacked every fish I had!

Always hope that dude ended up unemployed, hooked on crack and homeless. 

I’m just laughing because that’s such a Nolder thing to have done. His tank is toast. 

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I’m just laughing because that’s such a Nolder thing to have done. His tank is toast. 

If it’s only the JD and the catfish, he has to provide a ledge or a cave the cat can go into. Most catfish are are active at night. But you are 100% correct, any medium or top water fish will get shredded. Yet good news is most Jack Dempsey’s don’t mind being solitary fish in small tanks. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If it’s only the JD and the catfish, he has to provide a ledge or a cave the cat can go into. Most catfish are are active at night. But you are 100% correct, any medium or top water fish will get shredded. Yet good news is most Jack Dempsey’s don’t mind being solitary fish in small tanks. 

Heed this wise advice @Nolder

Lol I know what I'm doing here. The cat is fine for now he's bigger than the Dempsey. I may add a cave for him later like you said though. I don't plan on doing a community tank so there will be nothing to kill. If the cat does die well oh well I guess.

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Lol I know what I'm doing here. The cat is fine for now he's bigger than the Dempsey. I may add a cave for him later like you said though. I don't plan on doing a community tank so there will be nothing to kill. If the cat does die well oh well I guess.

You want in on my game? Si or no.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

It's not the offseason yet but.... Max said: "We're #1"

It looks like in June and July we out-posted every other Jets message board. 

So he said: "Please tell them. We will be having pizza and cupcakes in the employee cafeteria on Wednesday to celebrate lol"

@The Crusher Please bring it over.

There used to be threads in here that had more posts than the entire lounge. This years crop of draft picks has lead to a renewed flurry of activity

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

It's not the offseason yet but.... Max said: "We're #1"

It looks like in June and July we out-posted every other Jets message board. 

So he said: "Please tell them. We will be having pizza and cupcakes in the employee cafeteria on Wednesday to celebrate lol"

@The Crusher Please bring it over.

Calling for @The Crusher to bring your food is a sure recipe to never see your food.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2