Revis had a front row view of the game winning penalty

Blackout

**** him.  Tampa.  Ha.  What a joke.  I hope he never makes the playoffs again.  16mil.  lmfao

Yeah. Everyone saying we would lose to Tampa, hilarious hating dbags. 

Everyone who knows I am a Jets fan always asks how I feel about losing Revis. I respond with "F Revis. We didn't lose him, we threw him out." Inside, I still weep though.

Freeman and the Bucs will implode in the coming seasons and when they don't have a QB on the team to make them competitive in that insanely tough division, they'll realize paying 16 million for a CB is pointless and dump Revis, which will start off the rest of his career becoming a merc like his buddies Law and Deion.

Freeman and the Bucs will implode in the coming seasons and when they don't have a QB on the team to make them competitive in that insanely tough division, they'll realize paying 16 million for a CB is pointless and dump Revis, which will start off the rest of his career becoming a merc like his buddies Law and Deion.

Gonna suck facing him twice a year on the Pats.

mehta article tomorrow:

"with revis on the jets jackson has 1 catch for 4 yards, and the jets win by 28"

And as bad of a article as that would be for a reporter to write, it is probably correct, but in no way should a reporter ever write something like that, that is for fans to discuss.

As soon as Carl Nicks gets healthy Mike Glennon will be handed the reigns, and the Bucs will either see they have their future QB, or will be drafting Bridgewater (or whoever is the top QB in next years draft).

Agreed. Did you see the screaming match the TB offense was having with each other on the sideline toward the end of the 4th quarter?  CIRCUS!!!

If that would have been the Jets sideline the reporters from every news org in the country would have been masturbating.  

Archived