Raiders...Donkeys MNF--Gamethread

Greenseed4

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/14/woody-johnson-is-saying-the-jets-passed-on-peyton-manning/

Peyton Manning never wanted to play for the New York Jets.

But Jets owner Woody Johnson has a different kind of take.

“We passed on him,” Johnson told the Fox Business Network, via the New York Daily News.

“Our fans expect us to look at every opportunity.” Johnson went on to heap praise on Mark Sanchez.

In Johnson’s mind, the Jets actually decided Sanchez was a better option than Manning. Mark Sanchez over Peyton Manning. For real.

“Sanchez is not leaving,” Johnson proclaimed. “We’ve got a pretty good tether. We’ve got five years. We like Mark.”

Announcers tonight have mentioned "Hispanic Heritage Month" multiple times.  This is the first I've heard anything about it.  

It is Septmeber 23rd, there is one week left in this month.  Not exactly a fair shake considering Breast Cancer awareness month gets 6 weeks of press. 

just sayin

Announcers tonight have mentioned "Hispanic Heritage Month" multiple times.  This is the first I've heard anything about it.  

It is Septmeber 23rd, there is one week left in this month.  Not exactly a fair shake considering Breast Cancer awareness month gets 6 weeks of press. 

just sayin

1) The game isn't in Miami.

2) Sanchez is on IR.

just sayin

Apparently "Hispanic Heritage Month" begins on September 15th and ends on October 15th. So the duration of the "month" is about as ridiculous as the concept of the month to begin with.

Archived