Look at the Pittsburgh fans in the 1st row?

joewilly12

considering how much of a bath PSL and season ticket holders have taken, the PIT game is one of the few that the demand for these things are over face value. Maybe if the seats weren't such a screw job, people would be more loyal.

Given the outcome it was some some consolation that I didn't have to deal with driving 2 hours among shore traffic going through Staten Island on the way home. Woody Johnson has no one but his own greed to blame for that. The couch also offers the RedZone. Also not being treated like a criminal or a head of cattle after paying a pile of money to go made such a decision very easy. I miss tailgating but you deal with it.

These seats have to be owned by a Jets fan or not?  Disgraceful for anyone to sell season tickets to an opposing teams fans.

s.jpg

It is that way at every game at every stadium.

Everyone should go to a game at least once as the atmosphere can not be replicated on the Red Zone channel, but every point of convenience or inconvenience Bugg made is 100% correct.

considering how much of a bath PSL and season ticket holders have taken, the PIT game is one of the few that the demand for these things are over face value. Maybe if the seats weren't such a screw job, people would be more loyal.

+1

Expect to see a lot of it this season.

These seats have to be owned by a Jets fan or not? Disgraceful for anyone to sell season tickets to an opposing teams fans.

s.jpg

Perhaps people should ask buyers on eBay which team they are supporting and then cancel bids accordingly?

If I was the guy in the Klecko jersey and I owned those seats next to them the owner who sold out to the Pittsburgh fans would hear some sh*t from me next game like it or not.

When you say "hear some sh*t from you", do you mean start 11 or so gabbagootz threads?

what if the guy was out of town guarding national monuments and needed the money because he is a federal employee on furlough ?

you heartless commie bastard

Really?   Did you see Goodson is out for the season?  

I have a rule with my season tickets if my son isn't using them you must be a Jets fan to get them otherwise they don't get used.

Really?   Did you see Goodson is out for the season?  

I have a rule with my season tickets if my son isn't using them you must be a Jets fan to get them otherwise they don't get used.

yes and bfd

good for you

want a cookie ?

Did Jets season ticket holders make all that much worth selling out your team?

looking at stubhub and ebay, prior to the season starting...  this game and the NE game are two of the only with positive resale value. 

maybe the value of other games have gone up due to the team not being absolutely terrible but compare these tickets to the oakland game for example, yes there's money to be made selling to steelers fans. especially when you consider how many other games have no resale value or you have to sell them below face. for example there were 400$ club seats going for 200$ before the bucs game. 

I can never get mad at someone selling their seats. Money rules the world - this is proved by the outrageous prices that people pay to go to games - and if they can offset the costs of going to a few games by selling some, I cannot blame them. i will be doing the same next year with my rutgers season tickets. Selling a couple of the Big 10 games to offset the costs. 

I can never get mad at someone selling their seats. Money rules the world - this is proved by the outrageous prices that people pay to go to games - and if they can offset the costs of going to a few games by selling some, I cannot blame them. i will be doing the same next year with my rutgers season tickets. Selling a couple of the Big 10 games to offset the costs. 

I disagree then why have season tickets if you don't plan on attending every game?

Good luck with the Rutgers tickets a large price increase is expected and not many will pay to watch Rutgers destroyed every week.

Thanks a lot I expected that from you. Loyalty to my team vs selling a few tickets for profit. No thanks.

What if, now bear with me here, what if you sold your tickets and bought jerseys with the money? That would be like a vortex of never-ending fandom. Amiright?

Im giving a warning now. With the exception of a few, we are all Jets fans here. Do not continue with this "real fan" talk. It wont be tolerated. 

I think he's talking about the Steelers fans that he threw over the railing. Or, no wait, they threw him over the railing and he gave them a lecture. 

I disagree then why have season tickets if you don't plan on attending every game?

Good luck with the Rutgers tickets a large price increase is expected and not many will pay to watch Rutgers destroyed every week.

People have all different reasons for having season tickets. I know for me, my grandfather was a Rutgers alum and the tickets were his. I am not an alum, but enjoy going to a few games a year and keep the tickets in his memory. 

I am sure it is the same for many people with the Jets. 

What if, now bear with me here, what if you sold your tickets and bought jerseys with the money? That would be like a vortex of never-ending fandom. Amiright?

If you are a Jets fan you do everything in your power to attend each and every home game. If you cant attend then give them to another Jets fan if you cant sell them to them. I would never sell out make the people who sit next to me put up with opposing teams fans. It just isn't right.

Archived