The Dolphins have a serious bullying problem?

Klecko73isGod

Of course- but it has nothing to do with the matter at hand. If youre in court for something and they dig up you once cheated on your wife...it doesnt hold weight. There's no connection. If were in the business of mud slinging...we'd be able find something on about 3/4th's of the league

Incognito drunk harassing a woman at a golf outing has zero connect to Martin's claims that he bullied him into a mental breakdown.If were making those types of connections...then we can same the same about Martin's representation....who represented a guy(Braun) we know lied and ruined someones career. I think we can all admit Ryan Braun is a scumbag.

The problem is though, that harassing the young girl is not an isolated incident: if it were, then it would probably hold less weight. However, when it's part of a long-standing history of behavior that most jury's would consider abhorrent behavior, then it holds more water. Also, the fact that she signed a non-disclosure agreement is pretty damning in and of itself. Now I'm not a lawyer, but when you stack up the negative knocks against him and the only positives he has are his teammates saying, well he didn't really mean those nasty things he said or yea, he may say n***** and talk about f*cking someone's mom or sister, but that's just Richie being Richie. I've made it clear that I don't think he's the anti-christ or should be kicked out of the league by any means: he's just a scumbag and the league is certainly full of them, but this issue at the golf-course is certainly relevant when it is compiled with his entire history of negative behavior. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is though, that harassing the young girl is not an isolated incident: if it were, then it would probably hold less weight. However, when it's part of a long-standing history of behavior that most jury's would consider abhorrent behavior, then it holds more water. Also, the fact that she signed a non-disclosure agreement is pretty damning in and of itself. Now I'm not a lawyer, but when you stack up the negative knocks against him and the only positives he has are his teammates saying, well he didn't really mean those nasty things he said or yea, he may say n***** and talk about f*cking someone's mom or sister, but that's just Richie being Richie. I've made it clear that I don't think he's the anti-christ or should be kicked out of the league by any means: he's just a scumbag and the league is certainly full of them, but this issue at the golf-course is certainly relevant when it is compiled with his entire history of negative behavior. 

.If his past behavior is all relevant then Cornwalls former client list is just as relevant.

As of right now the actual Martin/Incognito saga has been totally he said, she said. Im not convicting Incognito based on prior wrong doings. The media and Martin's handlers clearly are pushing that. The public always buys into emotion.

Of course- but it has nothing to do with the matter at hand. If youre in court for something and they dig up you once cheated on your wife...it doesnt hold weight. There's no connection. If were in the business of mud slinging...we'd be able find something on about 3/4th's of the league

Incognito drunk harassing a woman at a golf outing has zero connect to Martin's claims that he bullied him into a mental breakdown.If were making those types of connections...then we can same the same about Martin's representation....who represented a guy(Braun) we know lied and ruined someones career. I think we can all admit Ryan Braun is a scumbag.

so his mistreatement and sexual harassment of a woman has no relevance whatsoever to his mistreatment and harassment of a teammate?

thats like saying the fact that an accused murderers history of aggravated assault has no relevance

so his mistreatement and sexual harassment of a woman has no relevance whatsoever to his mistreatment and harassment of a teammate?

thats like saying the fact that an accused murderers history of aggravated assault has no relevance

The fact he harassed a woman doesnt mean he bullied Martin. Thery're two entirely separate matters. Youre the one making the connection. There's a reason Martin's camp released this story....swings public opinion.

.If his past behavior is all relevant then Cornwalls former client list is just as relevant.

As of right now the actual Martin/Incognito saga has been totally he said, she said. Im not convicting Incognito based on prior wrong doings. The media and Martin's handlers clearly are pushing that. The public always buys into emotion.

you do realize that prior history can help show a bahavioral pattern that can sway a jury to convict oh a higher crime vs a lesser crime. lets take 2nd degree murder vs manslaughter. one has the reuirement of malice and forethought. if a prosecutor is trying to get a convistion for 2nd degree murder he can use evidence that shows a pattern of malicious behavior that can sway a jur yto convict of the more serious crime. this stuff is definitelty relevant. i dont understandf your opinion that it has no bearing

The fact he harassed a woman doesnt mean he bullied Martin. Thery're two entirely separate matters. Youre the one making the connection. There's a reason Martin's camp released this story....swings public opinion.

no it doesn't prove it by itslef. of course not. but used in conjunction with other concrete evidence it can be used to secure a specific verdict. i dont get how you dont understand this

you do realize that prior history can help show a bahavioral pattern that can sway a jury to convict oh a higher crime vs a lesser crime. lets take 2nd degree murder vs manslaughter. one has the reuirement of malice and forethought. if a prosecutor is trying to get a convistion for 2nd degree murder he can use evidence that shows a pattern of malicious behavior that can sway a jur yto convict of the more serious crime. this stuff is definitelty relevant. i dont understandf your opinion that it has no bearing

What are we convicting Incognito of here with regards to Martin? Using naughty language? What exactly did he do in connection to Martin that we know about that's actual criminal activity?

no it doesn't prove it by itslef. of course not. but used in conjunction with other concrete evidence it can be used to secure a specific verdict. i dont get how you dont understand this

Concrete evidence to prove what is what Im asking- whats  the verdict you're trying to get to here? That Incognito's a dumbass? No sh*t.

What are we convicting Incognito of here with regards to Martin? Using naughty language? What exactly did he do in connection to Martin that we know about that's actual criminal activity?

i'm not convicting him of anything. that would be up to a district attorney what to charge him with a dna jury would decide what he is actually guilty of after weighing all the evidence. only evidence we have is that richie incognito appears to be a giant scumbag

i'm not convicting him of anything. that would be up to a district attorney what to charge him with a dna jury would decide what he is actually guilty of after weighing all the evidence. only evidence we have is that richie incognito appears to be a giant scumbag

So basically you have no idea. Like the boobs standing on Park Ave protesting MLB...then you ask them what theyre protesting and they couldnt tell you.

So basically you have no idea. Like the boobs standing on Park Ave protesting MLB...then you ask them what theyre protesting and they couldnt tell you.

how could i know? i have zero access to any evidence. most likely any suit would be a civil suit anyway....doubtful that incognito is ever charged with anything criminal from this. i would guess he could be a defendant in a suit initiated by martin seeking damages for some sort of harassment and mental stress

how could i know? i have zero access to any evidence. most likely any suit would be a civil suit anyway....doubtful that incognito is ever charged with anything criminal from this. i would guess he could be a defendant in a suit initiated by martin seeking damages for some sort of harassment and mental stress

Harassment and mental stress. Welcome to life.

what will incognito's defense be ?

tough love ?

boss made me do it ?

just kidding ?

martin "asked for it"?

All this stuff coming out, it speaks to the culture of our locker room, our closeness, our brotherhood," Incognito said in the Fox Sports interview. "And the racism, the bad words, that's what I regret most. But that's a product of the environment."

oh, the pats* defense

"everybody does it"

lol

I really want this to be over.  Its so stupid.  And I'm sick of listening to the debates. 

Has anyone said they are both morons yet?  Incognito for being a psycho idiot who couldnt tell that his subject was someone who could break and he was taking it too far?  And Martin for being a pussy and quitting on his team and putting them in this situation?

They're both idiots.  Who gives a ****?  Move on.  Neither deserve the attention.

I really want this to be over.  Its so stupid.  And I'm sick of listening to the debates. 

Has anyone said they are both morons yet?  Incognito for being a psycho idiot who couldnt tell that his subject was someone who could break and he was taking it too far?  And Martin for being a pussy and quitting on his team and putting them in this situation?

They're both idiots.  Who gives a ****?  Move on.  Neither deserve the attention.

One's an idiot ones a baby. It's over. Martin's an attention whore...Incognito is the same dumbass we already knew he was.

blaming Martin for walking away from his team... what should he have done? Assaulted Incognito? Seriously I want to know how he could have handled it "better" 

the "blame on both sides" is a lazy conclusion. There's only blame on one side. The perpetrator. Martin doesn't deserve blame for acting like an adult. 

Archived