T0mShane Agenda Thread

T0mShane

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News flash to dick mod who changed the title: IT'S SIGNIFICANTLY HARDER TO PROVE THAT REX IS A GOOD HEAD COACH THAN IT IS TO PROVE THAT HE'S A BAD HEAD COACH.

Idiot

Thor did it lol dont hold back lil buddy, let it all out.

Well maybe if he had QB. Can't win games when your QB keeps spotting the other team 21 points.

Or how bout a gm who pressures u to play your only viable QB in a meaningless 3rd quarter of a preseason game.

Yeah, let's give him a few more young QBs to not develop.

When does the RFB start turning on Marty, btw?

O/U slats posts this week: 7

Nah he'll be around.  I believe slats is of the opinion that he's not sold on Idzik yet.  Plenty of fodder for that debate this week, even though I think Idzik has done a fine job thus far.  Quietly, Chris Ivory had a great day today.....

He was a vapid vapor after the Bengals loss. If you think this loss falls anywhere but on the coaching staff, youah lawst.

I think Idzik has done a fine job even if Geno is a bust.  I just hope he operates this off-season with the assumption that we still need a QB.  If he does so I'm sold on him.  There's nothing wrong with drafting a QB somewhere in the 1st and having another open competition for the job.  Keep drafting QB's till you find one or your franchise is sunk.  Plus how fun would a Mariota/Manziel/other vs. Geno debate be all offseason long?

As for HC, I'll support whatever move he makes there.  Give Rex a 1 or 2 year extension?  Fine.  Bring in his own guy?  Fine.  The franchise is 100 % in his hands.

He was a vapid vapor after the Bengals loss. If you think this loss falls anywhere but on the coaching staff, youah lawst.

What else could the offense do today?

The only coaching decision that you can really point to is Milliner still being allowed to play. The Bills and Jets are basically the same team- they had the home field advantage and that was the difference. The throw it up for grabs passes Geno completed last time against Buffalo and Manuel got them today.

What else could the offense do today?

The only coaching decision that you can really point to is Milliner still being allowed to play. The Bills and Jets are basically the same team- they had the home field advantage and that was the difference. The throw it up for grabs passes Geno completed last time against Buffalo and Manuel got them today.

Ultimately, the blame falls on Woody Johnson and Mike Tanenbaum when all is said and done.  

Ultimately, the blame falls on Woody Johnson and Mike Tanenbaum when all is said and done.  

The offensive line has gotten too much of a pass this season. They've been soft all season and we're abused today. I've had enough of Mangold.

In order for the Jets to win they need to run the ball out of the gate....our line decided to not show up again.

Yeah, let's give him a few more young QBs to not develop.

When does the RFB start turning on Marty, btw?

Oh, you know it's coming.... now that playoffs were the new expectation and the idiot "rebuilt" conversation has been halted... you know it's coming as soon as the reality sets in that this team has ZERO shot at the playoffs.

I think Idzik has done a fine job even if Geno is a bust.  I just hope he operates this off-season with the assumption that we still need a QB.  If he does so I'm sold on him.  There's nothing wrong with drafting a QB somewhere in the 1st and having another open competition for the job.  Keep drafting QB's till you find one or your franchise is sunk.  Plus how fun would a Mariota/Manziel/other vs. Geno debate be all offseason long?

As for HC, I'll support whatever move he makes there.  Give Rex a 1 or 2 year extension?  Fine.  Bring in his own guy?  Fine.  The franchise is 100 % in his hands.

2nd round QBs can't be busts.

Kellen Clemens wasn't a bust. Geno is just a guy that "does some things well, but not everything" and will kick around the league for a number of years because of it. Getting shots at starting jobs here and there, but mostly backing up other guys with the same potential he has shown flashes of.

Nature of the league.

I go back to my don't start selecting QBs until you have a stable of talent that someone can emerge from to lead you to wins.

Nah he'll be around.  I believe slats is of the opinion that he's not sold on Idzik yet.  Plenty of fodder for that debate this week, even though I think Idzik has done a fine job thus far.  Quietly, Chris Ivory had a great day today.....

I like Ivory as a player a lot and if the Oline doesn't let him get hit at or behind the line of scrimmage, he can do some damage, but today was one of those good fantasy days, poor actual days. Outside of his 68 yard run, he had 31 yards on 14 carries, but I'm not putting that on him as our offensive line let him get hit in the backfield about 10 times.  

I like Ivory as a player a lot and if the Oline doesn't let him get hit at or behind the line of scrimmage, he can do some damage, but today was one of those good fantasy days, poor actual days. Outside of his 68 yard run, he had 31 yards on 14 carries, but I'm not putting that on him as our offensive line let him get hit in the backfield about 10 times.  

He looks heavy. Not nearly as elusive as he was in New Orleans.

Geno turned it over four more times, Milliner still sucks, Idzik is an adult.

I didn't see the Bengals game. I had commented about that during the week preceding the game. Not much to say about a game I didn't see.

He looks heavy. Not nearly as elusive as he was in New Orleans.

Haha maybe, but that's been your knock on everyone this season: 5 weeks ago it was Hill who was carrying a piano on his back, even after toasting Pitts' defense by a few steps.  Ivory may not look as elusive as Norleans, but how many times have we really seen him in the open field this year? When the guy gets an actual running lane he's been breaking them off the last handful of games. He's no Spiller or Charles, but he's plenty fast and elusive enough when he gets adequate blocking. The oline just got manhandled today and if we're going to win any games, they have to show up. I don't want to make excuses for Geno's abortion of a game, but I can probably count on one hand the times he had a decent pocket to throw from, that pass to Holmes was on one of them. He was stepping up into the pocket like he should and had Kyle Williams in his face, who was eating Winters' lunch all day.

Either way, this team is going to have to show up big next weekend and Norleans' elusive or not, Ivory is going to have to be a big part of that.

How many quality QB's are there in this league.

Somehow, other coaches develop them, and manage to win games also.

This is what I think every time I see you in my announcements...

http://youtu.be/z1xedaZRoh8

Archived