Kubiak fired.

Integrity28

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One??! Haha. Moron. They've had, what 2 winning seasons in his 8 year career there?

Actually, this will be his 3rd losing season in 8 years. 5/8 winning seasons. Rex has had 3 losing seasons in 5 years. 2/5 winning seasons.

Kubiak is coming off of going 22-10 over 2012 and 2011. Rex is coming off of going 11-17 in that same span. 

Who's the moron?

Actually, this will be his 3rd losing season in 8 years. 5/8 winning seasons. Rex has had 3 losing seasons in 5 years. 2/5 winning seasons.

So I guess Kubiak gets credit for a winning season when he goes 8-8, and Rex gets credit for a losing season when he goes 8-8.

Seems legit.

So I guess Kubiak gets credit for a winning season when he goes 8-8, and Rex gets credit for a losing season when he goes 8-8.

Seems legit.

That wasn't intentional, haha... I'm not wearing my glasses. So Rex is 2/5 in losing seasons.

Either way, that idiot JIF was dead wrong in his initial response about Kubiak having 2 winning seasons.

That wasn't intentional, haha... I'm not wearing my glasses. So Rex is 2/5 in losing seasons.

Either way, that idiot JIF was dead wrong in his initial response about Kubiak having 2 winning seasons.

Yeah, he has three.

This year, the Texans were expected to compete for a Super Bowl and have so far won two games. That's why he's fired. The Jets, conversely, were expected to be the worst team in the NFL and have won five games. A lot of people are laying the blame on Matt Schaub in Houston. If the Jets had Matt Schaub, we wouldn't even be talking about Rex potentially being fired this year.

Kubiak is coming off of going 22-10 over 2012 and 2011. Rex is coming off of going 11-17 in that same span.

Who's the moron?

You. He's had 3 winning seasons. 2 .500. And 3 losing, hes had 1 playoff win and is 61-64 career. In 8 years

You're an absolute moron.

You. He's had 3 winning seasons. 2 .500. And 3 losing, hes had 1 playoff win and is 61-64 career. In 8 years

You're an absolute moron.

I can't tell, does all of this jibba-jabba prove this:

One??! Haha. Moron. They've had, what 2 winning seasons in his 8 year career there?

to be true?

Yeah, he has three.

This year, the Texans were expected to compete for a Super Bowl and have so far won two games. That's why he's fired. The Jets, conversely, were expected to be the worst team in the NFL and have won five games. A lot of people are laying the blame on Matt Schaub in Houston. If the Jets had Matt Schaub, we wouldn't even be talking about Rex potentially being fired this year.

Why is that? Schuab is Sanchez like bad.

Yup, coaching is not a static position. If you have 5 and plus years, deliver around a .500 record and are regressing, you deserve to go.

There we agree.

Rex is above .500 and Kubiak isn't. Kubiak lost 11 in a row before he was fired. It's not really the same thing.

i can't want to hear you guys cry after they beat the Raiders.

Why is that? Schuab is Sanchez like bad.

Not even close. Schaub's a career 64% comp QB, with a 129/80 TD/int ratio, averaging 7.7 ypa. Now go look up Sanchez' numbers. Schaub may suck, but he's tremendously better than anything Rex has ever had to work with at QB in his career.

Rex is above .500 and Kubiak isn't. Kubiak lost 11 in a row before he was fired. It's not really the same thing.

i can't want to hear you guys cry after they beat the Raiders.

I'm not rooting for us to lose.

Archived