after 2 benches, does Geno get a third?

CobraVerde

theres no way you bench Geno tomorrow no matter what...if Rex benches Geno for Simms not only will i flip the f out but id be so pissed for Simms especially if he didnt get reps...

When Geno is lets say 4-13 72 yards, 2 picks, 2 lost fumbles and sporting a 9.3 TQBR at the HALF, he either benches GENO , or use the only other plausible option: QUIT, and not come out for the 2nd half. Your choice.

not gonna happen

ive been a geno basher all year but it's revenge of the turd tomorrow 

Have you said the same thing for each of the past 3 weeks, because I have basically said after each disaster that "their is no way GENO can be as bad as last week", and darned if he doesnt prove me wrong again.

If Geno puts up at least a double figure TQBR, it will be an improvement over last week. Woo, talk about LOWERING the bar.

we will lose this game most likely.

Part of me expects us to dominate. It's the perfect time to re-invigorate the fanbase with hope, just so that in the following weeks leading up to Christmas it can all be crushed again.

If the Jets were serious about pushing for the playoffs, and (big if!) if Garrard has anything in the tank at all, then Garrard should've been inserted into the starting lineup two weeks ago. But I don't get the impression that the Jets as an organization were ever as focused on those potential wins as they are on learning what they have in Geno and, to a lesser extent, Simms. Makes me think that the QB decision isn't coming from the coaching staff at this point as much as it's coming from the front office.

I also think Geno is only starting this week because they see the Raiders as a weak opponent, and that it may give Geno a chance to get his confidence back. If he doesn't play significantly better in the first half of this game, though, I don't think they'll hesitate to pull him and give Simms a chance to show what he can do against this allegedly lower level of competition.

If the Jets were serious about pushing for the playoffs, and (big if!) if Garrard has anything in the tank at all, then Garrard should've been inserted into the starting lineup two weeks ago. But I don't get the impression that the Jets as an organization were ever as focused on those potential wins as they are on learning what they have in Geno and, to a lesser extent, Simms. Makes me think that the QB decision isn't coming from the coaching staff at this point as much as it's coming from the front office.

I also think Geno is only starting this week because they see the Raiders as a weak opponent, and that it may give Geno a chance to get his confidence back. If he doesn't play significantly better in the first half of this game, though, I don't think they'll hesitate to pull him and give Simms a chance to show what he can do against this allegedly lower level of competition.

That's exactly where I am, too. If he sucks today, he's going to suck the rest of the year and any attempt to "fix" him will have to occur in the offseason, anyway. They need to try and win the game.

PLAYOFFS????!!! Playoffs?, You're talking about ...playoffs? Jets just want to win a game. Playoffs, what world do you live on? Maybe you have been in Ethiopia somewhere and didn't know the Jets have lost three straight...and BADLY.

PLAYOFFS????!!! Playoffs?, You're talking about ...playoffs? Jets just want to win a game. Playoffs, what world do you live on? Maybe you have been in Ethiopia somewhere and didn't know the Jets have lost three straight...and BADLY.

Read the first sentence of my post again, one trick.

Have you said the same thing for each of the past 3 weeks, because I have basically said after each disaster that "their is no way GENO can be as bad as last week", and darned if he doesnt prove me wrong again.

actually i was the other way didn't think the Jets would win another game all year 

but this week with the Raiders travelling east for a 1pm start... and the season basically "over"

this is the type of game they win

Archived