Jets fans ... I need your help.

Integrity28

Last night, despite losing Adrian Peterson and making the stupid decision to play Ladarius Green at tight end, I completed a coup... stealing the most points for the season prize from the guy who owns Peyton Manning.

The guy with Manning is the only other Jets fan in this league. The rest? 10 Patriots fans.

My prize? The Pats fan with the worst cumulative points for has to buy me the jersey (or any single fan gear item, like a hoodie, of up to $100) of my choice.

My dilemma... as I've noted here a few times, every time I get anything Jets related that is player/coach specific, that player/coach takes a nose dive. It's bad luck.

So.... do I get a jersey? If so, who?

Or do I get a retro hoodie like this one? 

http://www.lids.com/nfl/new-york-jets/20399666

Mods, feel free to move this to the Lounge after it gets a little traction. It's super, duper important that I don't jinx anyone we like. Yes, serious.

Last night, despite losing Adrian Peterson and making the stupid decision to play Ladarius Green at tight end, I completed a coup... stealing the most points for the season prize from the guy who owns Peyton Manning.

The guy with Manning is the only other Jets fan in this league. The rest? 10 Patriots fans.

My prize? The Pats fan with the worst cumulative points for has to buy me the jersey (or any single fan gear item, like a hoodie, of up to $100) of my choice.

My dilemma... as I've noted here a few times, every time I get anything Jets related that is player/coach specific, that player/coach takes a nose dive. It's bad luck.

So.... do I get a jersey? If so, who?

Or do I get a retro hoodie like this one? 

http://www.lids.com/nfl/new-york-jets/20399666

Mods, feel free to move this to the Lounge after it gets a little traction. It's super, duper important that I don't jinx anyone we like. Yes, serious.

Dee Milliner. He can't get any worse so maybe he will get better.

I started Ladarius Green too. Stupid, stupid.

As far as a jersey goes...would say Wilkerson is your best bet.

Is he jinx proof?

Let me be clear on this brah... 

I got myslef a Mawae jersey before we hired Mangini - he cut him because he didn't want a players union rep in the locker room.

I got a Pennington figurine as a gag gift - the 2nd year with Mangini, he gets hurt, Kellen Clemens sucks, the team tanks.

I got a Favre jersey as a gift - the same week he apparently hurt his arm and told nobody.

I got myself a Sanchez t-shirt with his number on it - at the beginning of his 3rd season, he did nothing but get worse from that point on.

I got the Rex book as a gift - after his 2nd season, he's been on a steady decline since.

My sister gave me a Revis jersey - he gets hurt, then traded in the season that followed getting that gift.

Is he jinx proof?

I got myslef a Mawae jersey before we hired Mangini - he cut him because he didn't want a players union rep in the locker room.

I got a Pennington figurine as a gag gift - the 2nd year with Mangini, he gets hurt, Kellen Clemens sucks, the team tanks.

I got a Favre jersey as a gift - the same week he apparently hurt his arm and told nobody.

I got myself a Sanchez t-shirt with his number on it - at the beginning of his 3rd season, he did nothing but get worse from that point on.

I got the Rex book as a gift - after his 2nd season, he's been on a steady decline since.

My sister gave me a Revis jersey - he gets hurt, then traded in the season that followed getting that gift.

Nobody on the Jets is jinx proof. We just havent had a lot of guys that would demand a jersey buy either though. We dont have anyone who consistently scores touchdowns.

that's a long way to go just to tell us you got most points in your dumb league.

In my league I trounced my first round playoff opponent by 48 pts and next week have many guys playing in domes.  Shaping up as another championship for yours truly.

that's a long way to go just to tell us you got most points in your dumb league.

In my league I trounced my first round playoff opponent by 48 pts and next week have many guys playing in domes.  Shaping up as another championship for yours truly.

LOL, it's okay... if it's going to be a pissing contest of insecurity, you'll win I assure you.

Here though, I'll play along with you... 

I'm in 3 leagues.

I finished #1 in scoring in two of them. #2 in scoring in the third, which I missed by 8 points.

Two leagues have 6 playoff teams, in those leagues I got 1st round BYEs. In the other league, my week 14 was spent winning this jersey.

I have one #1 seed, and two #2 seeds.

I lost AD on two of my teams yesterday, and Gronk on my third team. At this point, I'm just hoping I didn't bring all 3 teams this far just to have all the injuries start piling up on me now.

(Good luck, by the way... pig.)

Is he jinx proof?

Strongly suggest a Geno Smith Jersey

Adult men shouldn't walk around with another man's name in their back unless they're ******* them.

I have never owned a jersey for this reason, seems weird wearing another man's name on your back

You two fags are obviously not REAL FANS!

Isn't it obvious?  The answer is to get a Simms jersey, as there's nothing that can bring that amazing man down.  It'll be as sure money of a bet as my amazing Ratliff jersey.

I'm going to get a CTM jersey and see if they'll put a noodle on the back, instead of a number.

Is he jinx proof?

Yeesh you're a freaking jinx.

Get a Tom Brady jersey please.

Archived