Bills Hire Jim Schwartz as defensive coordinator.

BurnleyJet

Bills hired Jim Schwartz as defensive coordinator.

After his firing in Detroit, Schwartz was a rumored candidate to coordinate Marvin Lewis' defense in Cincinnati, but the Bengals stayed in-house with LBs coach Paul Guenther. Although 47-year-old Schwartz couldn't control his Lions teams, he was an effective defensive coordinator in Tennessee from 2001-2008 under Jeff Fisher. Schwartz has background in both 3-4 and 4-3 schemes dating back to the Titans and Ravens in the 1990s. The Bills have personnel fit for either kind of alignment. He's inheriting a very talented young group, and we like the hire for Buffalo. Losing Pettine was a big blow, but Schwartz softens it. Jan 24 - 9:38 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8345/jim-schwartz

Down grade me thinks.

I am pretty happy with this!  Buffalo takes a chance on Pettine and loses him after one season.  Good.  Let's keep the turmoil going in Miami and then just focus on the Patriots.  If nothing else Brady is a year older.  He will be 37 the next time he takes a snap in the regular season.

I am pretty happy with this!  Buffalo takes a chance on Pettine and loses him after one season.  Good.  Let's keep the turmoil going in Miami and then just focus on the Patriots.  If nothing else Brady is a year older.  He will be 37 the next time he takes a snap in the regular season.

It is called looking for all the other teams to stink so we can win.

LOL, I agree 100%, but LOL.. We are basically waiting for a guy to croak or retire ;) 

It is called looking for all the other teams to stink so we can win.

Don't worry, REX has an entire off-season to come up with some new fetish, tattoo Geno's number on his butt, go sky diving with Steven Tyler, have a threesome with Hillary, or be a float at Mardi-gras.

In REX we trust.

Archived