Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

And you'd be right -- I'm only alive because you've played like a flake.  The old Ape would have me dead by now and explain away that "AVM basically killed himself with his play" after I flip town.  And you'd still beat your chest because you nailed me as scum twice...lol.

I'll beat your chest you skinny wimp!

VIOLENCE HOORAY!!!! 

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only alive because you're case is stupid and there were 4-5 players that look TERRIBLE.  Including Pac, who slips away again.  And according to you, Lily, Leelou and Verb.  Oh and I look bad because I haven't looked bad (and you've harped on it for 2 days).  You also found Crusher's play as bad (or was it lazy? or planned? or unplanned? you can't decide).  Shocking that you've FOS'd most of the game.

ok I'd like to know exactly how I "look terrible".  Because saying that without adding any reasoning looks like trying to deflect attention onto someone who has proven in the past to be an easy lynch.

I gave reasons yesterday why I found Ishy, Leeloy, and Crusher suspicious.  1 out of 3 so far... 

Vote AwesomeVM.

Gotta pwn dat ass again. :tongue:

Early game distancing. ^^^^ Right there.

Leelou and Verb looked like they were bussing their scum mate. Ishy was scum.

You looked like a 3rd party trying not to get his hands dirty. You are my best bet for lyncher. 

Sup?

...then how was that early game distancing?

/boom

Kill the Ape tomorrow.

yeah so I re-read this filth and the only things that stick out thus far are Ishy and Leelou..  what I find suspicious is that both seem to are going after the easy lynch and neither has mentioned the other.  That's scum team 101 stuff.

the never ending talk about the lyncher role seems like fear mongering in an attempt to muddy waters.  We know the role is out there and we know how he/she wins.  To go on for 10 pages about it is beyond overkill and entering into the doth protest too much area -- Yes Ape, I'm staring at you.

Having never seen the lyncher role I assumed like everyone else that they win if they're the 1st vote or last vote on someone.  Even if there is a target I still don't see how we can possibly police who gets to vote first and last..  I'll want to always hammer because I don't trust any of you.

In the meantime we should get this going already...  Leelou, Ishy, or Ape all make worthy candidates...  I'd also kill Crusher because it stands to reason Nolder would make the lyncher someone who's not easily getting lynched.  Come to think of it Leelou and to a lesser extent Ishy fall in that hard to lynch category.  Hmm.

please note the first sentence of my first post with effort behind it. 

*bows*

follow me to victory people.

Tier 1 - Crusher and Leeloy

Tier 2 - Ape, AVM

Guaranteed baddies in here.  But no one is perfect and I'm always surprised by 1 so the list is fluid.

Verbs grandstanding sets up as a perfect bus...  or a lyncher who hammers knowing Ishy wasn't the target.

@ Nolder

Will we know if the lyncher target has been eliminated?

@ Nolder

Can you be more specific?

There are a number of situations which count as the target being eliminated but they all turn out very differently.

Which situation do you mean?

After seeing their partner smashed the other alien invader was looking for revenge. And as the Toons were mopping up the mess Pound saw an opportunity. Extending his nails like cat claws he walked quietly up to Michael Jordan, quickly cut his throat, and quietly walked away.

Ape, Michael Jordan, Cop has been killed

5rGL88I.jpg

First of all, good job to those of you who got Ishy. 

Secondly, if Ape was the cop, I have to look at AVM more closely. Since there is no doc in the game, I wonder if Ape was trying to get him lynched because he had a guilty on him. He couldn't come out and say it, with no protection. Let's see what this nets.

Vote AVM

First of all, good job to those of you who got Ishy. 

Secondly, if Ape was the cop, I have to look at AVM more closely. Since there is no doc in the game, I wonder if Ape was trying to get him lynched because he had a guilty on him. He couldn't come out and say it, with no protection. Let's see what this nets.

Vote AVM

uhhhh didn;t Ape pretty much try and get everyone lynched??

Tier 1 - Crusher and Leeloy

Tier 2 - Ape, AVM

Guaranteed baddies in here.  But no one is perfect and I'm always surprised by 1 so the list is fluid.

Verbs grandstanding sets up as a perfect bus...  or a lyncher who hammers knowing Ishy wasn't the target.

@ Nolder

You are truly horrific at this game.

Can you be more specific?

There are a number of situations which count as the target being eliminated but they all turn out very differently.

Which situation do you mean?

Stop being obtuse...  If the target is dead would we know..  and at that point does the lyncher become useless or is part of the town?

meh..  nothing but a big wifom.  On one hand it looks like someone was clearly setting up AVM for the fall.  Ape all but screamed he was going to investigate him.  On the other hand if AVM is the last scum and not a lyncher he had no choice but to kill the Ape if he had any inclination he could be the cop.

At this point I'll let that play out a bit and go back to

Vote Crusher

He really hasn't been trying at all and is doing nothing but saying how much I suck..  that's an easy way to look active without saying anything.  He was also on the monkeys radar so could have feared an investigation himself.

If we want to go after Leelou again I'm down for that.

I have Leelou as my only town right now - she voted herself on a site that could easily find her lynched in minutes.  I've never seen her play that way as scum - if she is, this is new territory for her.

Makes sense to see if Ape had a guilty on AVM, but I feel like the kill on Ape was designed to get AVM lynched right afterwards.....

I was calling hammer all damn day, dumbass.

Don't fight with the dead ape. 

I'll start my ISO's this afternoon. Just finishing up some stuff this morning and going out for a bit if the snow doesn't suck. If the snow sucks, then I can get to these in an hour or so. 

I have Leelou as my only town right now - she voted herself on a site that could easily find her lynched in minutes.  I've never seen her play that way as scum - if she is, this is new territory for her.

Makes sense to see if Ape had a guilty on AVM, but I feel like the kill on Ape was designed to get AVM lynched right afterwards.....

I really like a Lily lynch over an AVM lynch. 

Tried to see if anyone would jump on that weak case from Lily, no one did.

Let's be real -- if the Ape had a guilty on me first and foremost why would he have jumped to Ishy yesterday?  Vote Lily

Terrible, terrible case

Tried to see if anyone would jump on that weak case from Lily, no one did.

Let's be real -- if the Ape had a guilty on me first and foremost why would he have jumped to Ishy yesterday?  Vote Lily

Terrible, terrible case

Eh, Ape likes to get cute with that sh*t - I can see him hopping around to not make his guilty obvious......but I admit this is a bit of a stretch as it assumes a modicum of intelligence on his part.

Lily: 

Day 1: 

*sits in Ishy's lap*

Is Ape dead yet?

Vote Ishy because I'm so excited to be back in a JN game

Normal Day 1 opening vote. 

She then jumps on AVM thinking he's deflecting as lyncher. 

Next she follows the Ape and tries to set up Verbal and myself. She uses misdirection building up for her vote on me: 

It's hard to tell if Verb and Leelou are just doing their usual day one cuddling, or if they are the scum team. I still think AVM is the Lyncher, so my vote is sticking. 

Leelou followed Verbal and Verb's breadcrumbing. Looks like cuddling to me. But that is normal for the two of them, so it's hard to tell if it's anything or not yet. 

And this is why I generally keep my thoughts to myself until I feel strongly about something. You guys sure try to make a big deal out of a random thought. 

My bad. You only mentioned possibly following him. Still cuddly, though. 

Do I see Ape trying to divert attention from the Leelou train? 

Unvote

Vote Leelou

As soon as I claim, she quickly unvotes because Ape actually was on my train.

I started off looking for the lyncher first because they are the biggest threat to the town. If they succeed in their lynch, it's game over. Not because I'm scum, silly monkey. I would think we all would be focusing there mostly. 

^^Lyncher is equally as much a threat for scum as town. 

I see where you're coming from here, but I've never been one to try to find all the baddies at once. I focus on one at a time. Always have.

Really? Because the reason you are getting heat is because you insisted AVM is lyncher because he said Smash is, and then you tried to connect Verbal and Leelou as scummates... all on D1. 

al·ways
ˈôlˌwāz,-wēz/
adverb

1. 1.
    at all times; on all occasions.
    "the sun always rises in the east"

Nice spin there. I guess it looks like that, but I never actually accused Leelou and Verbal. I just commented on something I saw and wondered about. Right now, I have no ideas on who could be anti-town. It's day one. I suck at day one. 

You did actually accuse me since you voted me and tried to tie me together with Verbal. 

Another random thought - If I was the Lyncher, I would wait to hammer the target. That is, of course, if I lived in the right time zone to probably be online at the right time. So, I'm not sure looking at who voted whom first is going to help. Pac would be perfect for that, as he always waits to hammer, but that's just WIFOM. (I know somebody already said that part, but it's worth repeating.)

Throws some WIFOM into the game about the lyncher and tossing a soft FOS at Pac for his play style. 

I assumed that when Nolder mentioned the Lyncher having a target that there was a Lynchee in the game. He just didn't call it such. Verb, is that what you understood, too? If so, the lynch has to be a particular person, not just anyone. It doesn't seem that everyone understands this, or maybe I'm completely wrong on this whole thing. 

I'm interested that Verb caught Leelou on a scumtell so early. I'll probably move my vote back to her, but I want to check the votecount first. (Just my luck, I'm probably following the Lyncher. lol)

That wasn't actually a scumtell - I was just busy and sick and didn't have the time to get to the thread. 

Lily votes me again, Nol forgets to count it. Doesn't come back until after deadline. 

Day 2 & 3 to follow. 

Archived