Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mafia Janitor - Targets the player being killed. Instead of town receiving the Coroner report your receive it instead.

WC: Have voting power equal or greater than towns, or if nothing can prevent the same.

While we sit here waiting to find out how bad we ****ed up... can anyone clarify WTF does the bold mean? 

"We know you killed that cat and our other friends, don't deny it!" The crowd gathered menacingly around Bang who began to growl and snarl and flex his muscles. "Hey think fast!" A ball comes flying through the crowd and Bang catches it out of reflex. Instantly the ball begins to glow and Bangs muscles deflate as if a popped balloon. Seconds later Bang, the itty bitty alien bug is standing alone in the center of an angry mob. "Please don't, I'm sor-" Bang's pleas were cut off by a crushing stomp of a foot. "Eww I got alien goo on me!"

Ishy, Bang, Mafia Janitor has been lynched

42KU04f.jpg

W5zFf7v.gif

LOL.  So now there are magically 3 scum.  Ok monkey.

3 non-town, yes.

2 scum. 1 lyncher.

I'll mark this down as your second best defense of the game, after the whole "that was 2 years ago" nonsense.

You are only alive, because I've played like a flake, so people don't want to follow me. 

3 non-town, yes.

2 scum. 1 lyncher.

I'll mark this down as your second best defense of the game, after the whole "that was 2 years ago" nonsense.

You are only alive, because I've played like a flake, so people don't want to follow me. 

I'm only alive because you're case is stupid and there were 4-5 players that look TERRIBLE.  Including Pac, who slips away again.  And according to you, Lily, Leelou and Verb.  Oh and I look bad because I haven't looked bad (and you've harped on it for 2 days).  You also found Crusher's play as bad (or was it lazy? or planned? or unplanned? you can't decide).  Shocking that you've FOS'd most of the game.

And you'd be right -- I'm only alive because you've played like a flake.  The old Ape would have me dead by now and explain away that "AVM basically killed himself with his play" after I flip town.  And you'd still beat your chest because you nailed me as scum twice...lol.

I'm only alive because you're case is stupid and there were 4-5 players that look TERRIBLE.  Including Pac, who slips away again.  And according to you, Lily, Leelou and Verb.  Oh and I look bad because I haven't looked bad (and you've harped on it for 2 days).  You also found Crusher's play as bad (or was it lazy? or planned? or unplanned? you can't decide).  Shocking that you've FOS'd most of the game.

Leelou and Verb looked like they were bussing their scum mate. Ishy was scum.

You looked like a 3rd party trying not to get his hands dirty. You are my best bet for lyncher. 

Sup?

Archived