Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

Sorry about that. It's the way she was trying to get Nolder to let her self-hammer after the deadline, once everyone realized she had been at L-1. That doesn't sound like scum to me. 

that could have very easily been theatrics designed to give us the impression you took from it.  I ignored it..  Nolder allowing her to hammer herself after a deadline was not happening in any way, shape, or form.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're volunteering me to hammer? That convinced I'm scum, eh? lol

I gotta admit I don't like his statement..  if he's town why would he want anyone other than himself hammering anyone when we don't know if the lyncher is dead or alive?

The thing that sticks out most to me is Crusher. The way he tunneled on me day one, followed by his vote on Ape first thing this day with no explanation whatsoever. My gut says he's not town. 

Vote Crusher

You are voting me for digging you?  GUILTY as charged. Please lynch me asap.

I gotta admit I don't like his statement..  if he's town why would he want anyone other than himself hammering anyone when we don't know if the lyncher is dead or alive?

I am already occupying the first vote on the Ishy train. You keep goin' with that pro-townie half-ass logic though.

Why aren't you volunteering to hammer Ishy? You've named him in FOS a couple times now, but of the 4 people you brought up he is the only one you have not in any way sold beyond mere mention.

that could have very easily been theatrics designed to give us the impression you took from it.  I ignored it..  Nolder allowing her to hammer herself after a deadline was not happening in any way, shape, or form.

That's some narrative... better than the "Nolder would make Crusher the lyncher, becuase he's hard to lynch" BS from earlier, for sure.

The thing that sticks out most to me is Crusher. The way he tunneled on me day one, followed by his vote on Ape first thing this day with no explanation whatsoever. My gut says he's not town. 

Vote Crusher

When did Crusher tunnel on you D1? 

You trying to detract from the Pac train, or the Ishy train?

When did Crusher tunnel on you D1? 

You trying to detract from the Pac train, or the Ishy train?

All day long he kept commenting on how I'd make a good lynch, I should die, etc. That's tunneling. 

I could vote Ishy, but only on a gut level. Something about him seems off. But he's at L-2 and I'd rather wait for him to claim. I'm always willing to vote Pac. So no, no detracting. Of the three trains, Crusher's is my favorite. 

Just a heads up -- ice storm is getting pretty bad here.  Freezing rain is knocking out power in areas to my south and east, not sure if/when the same will happen here.  Sucks...45 miles to the west they're seeing heavy snow and here it's all freezing rain and sleet.  I'll still post from my phone so I won't completely disappear regardless, just wanted to give a heads up.

All day long he kept commenting on how I'd make a good lynch, I should die, etc. That's tunneling. 

I could vote Ishy, but only on a gut level. Something about him seems off. But he's at L-2 and I'd rather wait for him to claim. I'm always willing to vote Pac. So no, no detracting. Of the three trains, Crusher's is my favorite. 

Guilty!!!I got all deep on ya tunneling and stuff.  Love you too boo!!

Just a heads up -- ice storm is getting pretty bad here.  Freezing rain is knocking out power in areas to my south and east, not sure if/when the same will happen here.  Sucks...45 miles to the west they're seeing heavy snow and here it's all freezing rain and sleet.  I'll still post from my phone so I won't completely disappear regardless, just wanted to give a heads up.

Be safe..

I am already occupying the first vote on the Ishy train. You keep goin' with that pro-townie half-ass logic though.

Why aren't you volunteering to hammer Ishy? You've named him in FOS a couple times now, but of the 4 people you brought up he is the only one you have not in any way sold beyond mere mention.

Ishy, Leelou, Crusher..  those are who I want dead.  Crusher catapulted himself into the lead with his play after the lynch yesterday and to start today.

What makes you think I won't hammer Ishy into oblivion?  Is he at L1 or not?

Ishy, Leelou, Crusher..  those are who I want dead.  Crusher catapulted himself into the lead with his play after the lynch yesterday and to start today.

What makes you think I won't hammer Ishy into oblivion?  Is he at L1 or not?

Your reluctance to answer me the first 417 times I had to ask.

Your reluctance to answer me the first 417 times I had to ask.

Maybe I was waiting for him to get there so I didn't have to telegraph it today..  Look at Verb and his hardon..  I don't like his enthusiasm.  Plus keeping myself as the 1st vote on Crusher eliminates one of the lyncher spots.  I'm playing less fast and loose with my voting as this dumb game seems to favor the cautious voter.

And now, I'm out for a few hours. 

Does Lily not realize just how ******* scummy this comes across? She breadcrumbs willingness to kill any of the 3 left, but then says she won't be online to do so, as it's obvious this is coming to resolution sooner rather than later. 

Ugh.

Maybe I was waiting for him to get there so I didn't have to telegraph it today..  Look at Verb and his hardon..  I don't like his enthusiasm.  Plus keeping myself as the 1st vote on Crusher eliminates one of the lyncher spots.  I'm playing less fast and loose with my voting as this dumb game seems to favor the cautious voter.

4a3.png

Wait, wait... so me keeping my vote in the first spot gets ignored, but you doing it is a favor to the town?

Got it. Such an idiot.

Archived