Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOS Pac, Lily for not voting at a deadline

Can't decide how I feel about Leelou now.  Had leaned back town but we had 6 on line (not including salami) there and no posts.  Still, would be incredibly ballsy of Leelou as scum or lyncher to self vote there and say she was willing to unvote and self hammer.

That's why it's confusing, and our mod is AWOL so we can't ask.

Unofficial Votecount

Leelou – Jif, Ape (2)

Pac - Ishy (1)

Lily - Leelou, Crusher (2)

Crusher - AVM(1)

Jif – Smash (1)

Not Voting: Pac, Lily, Verbal

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. 

I'll go ahead and vote Leelou

See?

See?

I saw this post and did not see the vote.

It wasn't even counted sorry.

Just saying...this is why bold red tends to be a better system than just bold.

It's more eye catching. If that was red I would have seen it.

Wait...wait....hold on

Was there ever a point where Leelou should have had 6 votes on her but didn't?

If so then yes she should have been hammered. If you guys are asking whether she can hammer herself NOW, the answer is no.

This game is nuckin' futs.

I honestly think we lynch AVM tomorrow. He's coming across way, way too clean right now. He's super townie - everyone else is pretty easy to create a narrative that makes them seem scummy, except him. 

This game is nuckin' futs.

I honestly think we lynch AVM tomorrow. He's coming across way, way too clean right now. He's super townie - everyone else is pretty easy to create a narrative that makes them seem scummy, except him. 

I've been waiting for this for a while.  Quite unlike you to wait until right after day ends

This post reeked. 

He is fence-sitting, but tries to earn favor with me because in the past I've owned him when he's scum. Gross.

Emphasize past -- we weren't off so long that you forgot it's been nearly 2 years, has it? ;)

This sequence, where I called Leelou scum - and AVM seconded it. Nudge, nudge. Dirty. Gross.

Heh.  I should go back and bump the "ApeVM owning!" post you made buddying up to me (the most ping worthy post which I referenced).  You've done it a couple of times as scum.

I've been waiting for this for a while.  Quite unlike you to wait until right after day ends

Emphasize past -- we weren't off so long that you forgot it's been nearly 2 years, has it? ;)

Heh.  I should go back and bump the "ApeVM owning!" post you made buddying up to me (the most ping worthy post which I referenced).  You've done it a couple of times as scum.

I play night the same way I do day. Strike 1

2 years, 2 months, 2 minutes... who cares? I have a history nailing you. That is what matters. Strike 2

I do it all the time, regardless of my alignment. I try to fill the FUUUUUSION void. Strike 3

I play night the same way I do day. The bigger issue isn't how you play day/night, it's that you waited UNTIL now to make that case Strike 1 Ball one, low and inside

2 years, 2 months, 2 minutes... who cares? I have a history nailing you. That is what matters. By this logic, the Jets have a history of coming up big in big games.  See Namath, Joe. Strike 2 Ball two, high and WAYYYYYY outside

I do it all the time, regardless of my alignment. I try to fill the FUUUUUSION void. Perhaps.  However, much like your recollection that you own me I only remember the 2 or 3 times you did it and were scum.  I remember your QT "I'm gonna buddy up to AVM, he'll follow along with me" Strike 3 Ball three, in the dirt

And you're the Ape.  Never trust the Ape.  Ball four, take your base.

Archived