Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She never got to L1 and seemingly everyone missed the cockamamie deadline. 

Now you're trying too hard.

Yesterday, you said Leelou, Ishy, me and you had an odd theory on Crusher. What made you choose Crusher, over the 3 others?

Yesterday, you said Leelou, Ishy, me and you had an odd theory on Crusher. What made you choose Crusher, over the 3 others?

To see what would happen...  why have you voted just about every person in the game so far?

I feel much better about my vote seeing as how he seemingly couldn't wait to put me at L2 rather than talk about anything else in the game..  and Leelou suddenly piling on is transparent nonsense. 

I never got an answer from Lily as to why Leelou was "clearly town".  If we were ready to lynch her yesterday then why not today?  I'll certainly vote there if I have to.

And as I suspected as soon as I get active I get votes...  I gather some is fear and some is for the "lol's".  Either way I don't give a sh-t.

Lily, Pac and Ishy stick out to me the most from yesterday. I'll try to read through the thread today, but I'm cleaning my house and building furniture so it might not be in depth until tonight.

For now -

vote pac

Translation:

I'm going to put pac at L2 and give you an excuse as to why I might not be back for 8 hours..  hopefully by the time I emerge he will have been lynched.

To see what would happen...  why have you voted just about every person in the game so far?

I feel much better about my vote seeing as how he seemingly couldn't wait to put me at L2 rather than talk about anything else in the game..  and Leelou suddenly piling on is transparent nonsense. 

I never got an answer from Lily as to why Leelou was "clearly town".  If we were ready to lynch her yesterday then why not today?  I'll certainly vote there if I have to.

And as I suspected as soon as I get active I get votes...  I gather some is fear and some is for the "lol's".  Either way I don't give a sh-t.

I use my vote and my strong arguments to draw things out. You know that. What's the point of even asking that stupid question?

I don't know what's worse -- the rapid jump-ship from the Pac train to the Ishy train, or this

But no vote.  lol. O.o

Just lining up my win.

How about the other way around? ;)

I like being the last in.

Wait.....

Sorry about that. It's the way she was trying to get Nolder to let her self-hammer after the deadline, once everyone realized she had been at L-1. That doesn't sound like scum to me. 

The thing that sticks out most to me is Crusher. The way he tunneled on me day one, followed by his vote on Ape first thing this day with no explanation whatsoever. My gut says he's not town. 

Vote Crusher

Archived