Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes bitch.

You have been flip flopping and contradicting yourself.  Why not vote the Ape?  It's good for business. 

I asked if you were the lyncher... and you said, "Yes bitch".

I have to retired from mafia folks, this sh*t just isnt' fair for the rest of you.

So, ignoring the actual meat of my case, and isolating how recent I caught you all the time as scum, is your defense?

The meat of your case?  That I followed you around and kept clean?  You "followed" me just as much as I "followed" you.  The best case you could have made against me was looking super townie by being the one to suggest the self hammer.  Of course, then you'd have to look bad for agreeing with it.

When people say this I cant help think they know more than I do.

^^Fair point.  He's just done this before and I give him more credit than to think he'd pull the buddy up with AVM tactic again, but he's done exactly this before as scum.

3 things that are certain:

1 -- The Ape has his claws sunk in me...everyone can feel safe for a little while.

2 -- Business is about to pick up

3 -- Pac will come in and complain about all the posts he had to read around 9 or 10 tonight while still not making a vote

I'm going back to one of my early instincts.  I say this knowing I missed the vote as well but Crusher was silent most of the day content to leave his vote on an easy lynch.  Once there's a death he has a mini-exposion of posts and is seemingly back into it.  I don't like that.

Vote Crusher

Nolder said:

4. The Mafia will be able to Janitor twice. You can't stop the first one but if you're lucky you can stop the second.

So since we haven't seen sh-t in terms of a roll then scum must be out of brooms.  I don't understand what he meant by "if we're lucky we can stop the 2nd" crap.

And our coroner might as well claim if their still around.  Would be nice to know if 80 or Smash was the lyncher and their role is officially useless.

Nolder said:

4. The Mafia will be able to Janitor twice. You can't stop the first one but if you're lucky you can stop the second.

So since we haven't seen sh-t in terms of a roll then scum must be out of brooms.  I don't understand what he meant by "if we're lucky we can stop the 2nd" crap.

And our coroner might as well claim if their still around.  Would be nice to know if 80 or Smash was the lyncher and their role is officially useless.

Wouldn't the scum team using up their "broom" mean that our coroner is actually now useful to us? My understanding was that the brooms basically blocked the coroner role.

Edit: Yeah, so it says right here "Mafia Janitor - Targets the player being killed. Instead of town receiving the Coroner report your receive it instead."

The Janitor steals the coroner reports. So, if used up our coroner is now useful... and you want them to reveal. 

Unvote
Vote Pac

yeah so I re-read this filth and the only things that stick out thus far are Ishy and Leelou..  what I find suspicious is that both seem to are going after the easy lynch and neither has mentioned the other.  That's scum team 101 stuff.

the never ending talk about the lyncher role seems like fear mongering in an attempt to muddy waters.  We know the role is out there and we know how he/she wins.  To go on for 10 pages about it is beyond overkill and entering into the doth protest too much area -- Yes Ape, I'm staring at you.

Having never seen the lyncher role I assumed like everyone else that they win if they're the 1st vote or last vote on someone.  Even if there is a target I still don't see how we can possibly police who gets to vote first and last..  I'll want to always hammer because I don't trust any of you.

In the meantime we should get this going already...  Leelou, Ishy, or Ape all make worthy candidates...  I'd also kill Crusher because it stands to reason Nolder would make the lyncher someone who's not easily getting lynched.  Come to think of it Leelou and to a lesser extent Ishy fall in that hard to lynch category.  Hmm.

I'm going back to one of my early instincts.  I say this knowing I missed the vote as well but Crusher was silent most of the day content to leave his vote on an easy lynch.  Once there's a death he has a mini-exposion of posts and is seemingly back into it.  I don't like that.

Vote Crusher

How about your other targets? You could have hammered Leelou --- but you "forgot". Or Ishy? Or me, even? 

Care to elaborate?

I'll be happy to vote Leelou but I'd just as soon hammer or be the first vote to decrease the odds that a lyncher gets in one of those spots.  If we get to defcon 4 with a deadline approaching I'll just vote wherever..  if a lyncher wins on day 1 because of cheap b.s. so be it.

In the meantime I'd like to catch scum as well.  I'm not necessarily targeting the lyncher, I'm after any and all non-townies.

Why didn't any of this happen?

Wouldn't the scum team using up their "broom" mean that our coroner is actually now useful to us? My understanding was that the brooms basically blocked the coroner role.

Edit: Yeah, so it says right here "Mafia Janitor - Targets the player being killed. Instead of town receiving the Coroner report your receive it instead."

The Janitor steals the coroner reports. So, if used up our coroner is now useful... and you want them to reveal. 

Unvote
Vote Pac

Its obvious Pac is not reading this game though he keeps telling us he did. unvote vote pac

Unvote
Vote Pac

Nolder says:

4. The Mafia will be able to Janitor twice. You can't stop the first one but if you're lucky you can stop the second

5. The Coroner is pretty useless after examining the two Janitor'd bodies but it's good to know if the Cop or Lyncher are down or if it's just a couple of vanillas. If you can trust your Coroner that is.

You want to tell me how I'm reading this wrong?  There's been no info given on 80 or Smash's death.  That makes me believe mafia used their janitor powers on the first 2 kills.

Now that they don't have brooms (as I dubbed them) we should be getting regular coroner reports after each death.  So if the coroner looked at 80 and Smash he or she would be able to tell us if one of them was the lyncher or cop. 

Ive never used the janitor or coroner roles but the way Nolder described it, and the way the roles read on mafia wiki, makes it seem like what I'm saying is true.

You're an idiot and the way Crusher leapt at the chance to vote me makes me feel much better about my vote on him.

Nolder says:

4. The Mafia will be able to Janitor twice. You can't stop the first one but if you're lucky you can stop the second

5. The Coroner is pretty useless after examining the two Janitor'd bodies but it's good to know if the Cop or Lyncher are down or if it's just a couple of vanillas. If you can trust your Coroner that is.

You want to tell me how I'm reading this wrong? There's been no info given on 80 or Smash's death. That makes me believe mafia used their janitor powers on the first 2 kills.

Now that they don't have brooms (as I dubbed them) we should be getting regular coroner reports after each death. So if the coroner looked at 80 and Smash he or she would be able to tell us if one of them was the lyncher or cop.

Ive never used the janitor or coroner roles but the way Nolder described it, and the way the roles read on mafia wiki, makes it seem like what I'm saying is true.

You're an idiot and the way Crusher leapt at the chance to vote me makes me feel much better about my vote on him.

If the scum team use their broom or janitor ability on smash or 80 then the corner would not have gotten their results.

Also, I 100% agree with you about crusher.

I don't think you would push to try an exploitation of the set up just to get the corner to reveal. Minimal benefit, in exchange for exposing yourself given that there's only two people on the Skum team.

I like my vote on Pac.  Ape is retarded.  Pac is not doing anything but trying to appear like he is playing the game.  Ape is pushing and prodding at every one he can. Both are dumb both are wrong.  Pac is not town. Ape is scum MVP as per usual.  Does not matter how long a break he takes, just like knuckle dragging, it's in is DNA. 

I like my vote on Pac.  Ape is retarded.  Pac is not doing anything but trying to appear like he is playing the game.  Ape is pushing and prodding at every one he can. Both are dumb both are wrong.  Pac is not town. Ape is scum MVP as per usual.  Does not matter how long a break he takes, just like knuckle dragging, it's in is DNA. 

Sounds as though you know I'm town, and Ive been casing town only.

Archived