NFL Draft prospect announces he's gay: Michael Sam, OLB/DE Missouri

T0mShane

That's fine and good but did you actually read Magary's column or just the headline and first graf?

Peter King quoted an NFL GM who said he doesn't think Sam is a good player. This was an hour after hearing the news. You don't think that will grow before draft day. 

The only way Sam is drafted IMO opinion is if he has a monster combine and pro day. 

A GM is allowed to say he doesnt think he's a good player. That's his job. An hour after the fact would lead most to believe he thought this before he came out.

I read Magary's column, like I said he's assuming the worst because that drives Deadspin's content. They have their ppl peruse Twitter of all places to post random ppl saying racist/homophobic slurs. It's a mud slinging website. When Sam gets drafted all we'll hear from them is who passed over him and why, more negativity. 

The guy produced on a team in the SEC that's had two very good defensive line prospects over the last 5 years. He's not going undrafted.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A GM is allowed to say he doesnt think he's a good player. That's his job. An hour after the fact would lead most to believe he thought this before he came out.

I read Magary's column, like I said he's assuming the worst because that drives Deadspin's content. They have their ppl peruse Twitter of all places to post random ppl saying racist/homophobic slurs. It's a mud slinging website. When Sam gets drafted all we'll hear from them is who passed over him and why, more negativity. 

The guy produced on a team in the SEC that's had two very good defensive line prospects over the last 5 years. He's not going undrafted.

OK. I disagree. 

I think Magary is right. No NFL team wants to be first. They all want to be second. 

The only way Sam gets drafted is if he has a lights out combine or a firmly ensconced starter on an NFL team comes out prior to the draft. 

You really are a Villain, aren't you?

I never said that he shouldnt play in the NFL, all I said is that his sexual activity is his business. If you make it public expect to have disagreement. I never disrespected Sam. I never said "hang 'em" But im a Villain because Im commenting that I dont agree on what he made public? 

You must be crazy lol

I never said that he shouldnt play in the NFL, all I said is that his sexual activity is his business. If you make it public expect to have disagreement. I never disrespected Sam. I never said "hang 'em" But im a Villain because Im commenting that I dont agree on what he made public? 

You must be crazy lol

You're a Villain because you still think homosexuality is a "desire" and nothing more in 100 % of the gay population.  Some people have turned away from homosexuality.  The overwhelming majority were born that way.

OK. I disagree. 

I think Magary is right. No NFL team wants to be first. They all want to be second. 

The only way Sam gets drafted is if he has a lights out combine or a firmly ensconced starter on an NFL team comes out prior to the draft. 

it only takes one team. Who would've thought Tebow goes in round 1 until that dingbat McDaniels did it

Serious question guys... Does this mean the rest of Mizzou is also undraftable? They've been exposed and surely some of them must have caught the gay from him, right?

Speaking of which, wasn't Richardson in the locker room with him? Does that mean Sheldon's gay, and if so, what about the rest of the defense? I mean, when was the last time Cro had a kid? Not since Sheldon's been there! I wonder if Cro is a gay now? What about Rex? Think Sheldon gave him gay? Haven't heard much about him sucking on lady toes lately... Is coach a gay too?

Honestly, what am I going to tell my children?

You must be crazy lol

It's unfortunate that in 2014 that it has to be made public and isn't news and groundbreaking. But it is. And you and everyone else will have to deal with it, because it's not going away.

Serious question guys... Does this mean the rest of Mizzou is also undraftable? They've been exposed and surely some of them must have caught the gay from him, right?

Speaking of which, wasn't Richardson in the locker room with him? Does that mean Sheldon's gay, and if so, what about the rest of the defense? I mean, when was the last time Cro had a kid? Not since Sheldon's been there! I wonder if Cro is a gay now? What about Rex? Think Sheldon gave him gay? Haven't heard much about him sucking on lady toes lately... Is coach a gay too?

I think most of the Jets are choosing to be straight. :face:

I must be missing something.

Lady Gaga has a song called "born this way"... No one before that song came out actually thought Gays were 'born that way.' It's all that Lady Gaga's fault. Up until her, everybody knew god created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Lady Gaga has a song called "born this way"... No one before that song came out actually thought Gays were 'born that way.' It's all that Lady Gaga's fault. Up until her, everybody knew god created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Really? Nobody thought that before a Lady Gaga song that I've never heard? :rl:

Somebody needs to talk to my cousin then. 

All his teammates knew about his desires too. Maybe their desires got interwoven with his desires and the entire system is breaking down.

It's unfortunate that in 2014 that it has to be made public and isn't news and groundbreaking. But it is. And you and everyone else will have to deal with it, because it's not going away.

I dont have to deal with it. I dont have to make any special announcements lol. Im simply saying that he doesnt need to do all that. Play football. If you dont care what anyone thinks about you then act like it and stop looking for acceptance from men. 

If he sneezes and then touches a doorknob, all his teammates will catch the gay, or at least the gay agenda

All his teammates knew about his desires too. Maybe their desires got interwoven with his desires and the entire system is breaking down.

I don't know what all this means, but my desires are telling me to find some impressionable young boys and vaccinate them.

So the manly caveman is dropping Lady Gaga references...

Archived