NY Jets Rumor Roundup

JetNation

NY Jets HelmetThere are a few interesting rumors associated the Jets (free agents).  Here are some links worth checking out.

• It sounds like wide receiver would like to be reunited with Michael Vick.
  • Could be in the Jets backfield with Chris Ivory next season?
  • could end up with the Philadelphia Eagles.
  • This one isn’t Jets related but the Boston Herald is reporting that

also heard idzik resigned assistant to the head groundskeeper, one year deal but the crusty old head groundskeeper eventually befriends the kid and tells him to never give up his dream to play for the jets. he takes pity on the kid and one night leaves him a key to the groundskeeper shed under the bleachers where the kid sleeps at night. after a lot of work and pluck, the kid gets a futures contract onto the practice squad and becomes a team favorite at practices for his non-stop motor and willingness to take a beating from his more skilled teammates to help the team get better. finally in his last game, the starters all refuse to play and drop their jerseys on rex's desk until rex reluctantly agrees to put the kid on the active roster. near the end of the game, the entire crowd at metlife starts chanting the kid's name. rex can't deny the love of the fans toward this kid who rose up from a steelworking family and never gave up on his dream. so he sends him in for the last play and when the opposing quarterback drops back to pass, the kid breaks free and brings him down for a sack! the groundskeeper is shown on the jumbotron wiping away a tear.wilkerson and richardson carry him off the field into the tunnel. it was magical. idzik is a ******* genius.

also heard idzik resigned assistant to the head groundskeeper, one year deal but the crusty old head groundskeeper eventually befriends the kid and tells him to never give up his dream to play for the jets. he takes pity on the kid and one night leaves him a key to the groundskeeper shed under the bleachers where the kid sleeps at night. after a lot of work and pluck, the kid gets a futures contract onto the practice squad and becomes a team favorite at practices for his non-stop motor and willingness to take a beating from his more skilled teammates to help the team get better. finally in his last game, the starters all refuse to play and drop their jerseys on rex's desk until rex reluctantly agrees to put the kid on the active roster. near the end of the game, the entire crowd at metlife starts chanting the kid's name. rex can't deny the love of the fans toward this kid who rose up from a steelworking family and never gave up on his dream. so he sends him in for the last play and when the opposing quarterback drops back to pass, the kid breaks free and brings him down for a sack! the groundskeeper is shown on the jumbotron wiping away a tear.wilkerson and richardson carry him off the field into the tunnel. it was magical. idzik is a ******* genius.

Link?

I'm not going to start a new thread for this. I think I'm the only one who wants to see us go into the season giving some of these kids a shot to grow. Some of them have shown flashes. If the Geno's, Hill's, Barnes', bush's on the team step up big we'll be in great shape.

I'm not going to start a new thread for this. I think I'm the only one who wants to see us go into the season giving some of these kids a shot to grow. Some of them have shown flashes. If the Geno's, Hill's, Barnes', bush's on the team step up big we'll be in great shape.

A ton of people want Geno to win the starting job.  Stephen Hill?  He can come to camp as the 5th WR and earn it.  Not writing him off yet, but he has been handed too much.  He has to step up to get anything else.

A ton of people want Geno to win the starting job. Stephen Hill? He can come to camp as the 5th WR and earn it. Not writing him off yet, but he has been handed too much. He has to step up to get anything else.

I'm not saying we should hand him anything it's just if he can get "it" in his third season. He can be a great complement to Decker and curly j the third down vroom vroom machine.

I'm not saying we should hand him anything it's just if he can get "it" in his third season. He can be a great complement to Decker and curly j the third down vroom vroom machine.

I always liked Hill's upside.  But I think Nelson has more potential at this point in time.

- On and off w DJax... apparently today he's telling teammates he is staying...

- I'd love to see MJD w Ivory, but I don't think Idzik is willing to go into a bidding war with all the potential suitors.

- Pending a physical he is all but signed.

- Kraft is pushing for him to stay, but Wilfork wants out... Only reason I'd see the Jets remotely thinking of him would be to say FU to Pats.

This "Rumor Roundup" was due to the fact that the cows already were out of the barn...

:banana2:

The JetNation threads are more for the front page crowd.  We have to feed the content beast, so every once in awhile we put these together and post them as an article.  This way all of our email subscribers and front page followers have easy access to this info.

The JetNation threads are more for the front page crowd.  We have to feed the content beast, so every once in awhile we put these together and post them as an article.  This way all of our email subscribers and front page followers have easy access to this info.

OK..... now that, makes sense. More of an advertisement for the JN Board. I have been following  a few Jets Blogs on Twitter, in case any news breaks, I'll have to add JN.

You've done a great job growing this board. :character0182:

I've really enjoyed the knowledge of the fan base. Even the "Cool Girls", have shown some promise.  

OK..... now that, makes sense. More of an advertisement for the JN Board. I have been following  a few Jets Blogs on Twitter, in case any news breaks, I'll have to add JN.

I've really enjoyed the knowledge of the fan base. Even the "Cool Girls", have shown some promise.  

Thanks for adding @JetNation!

OK..... now that, makes sense. More of an advertisement for the JN Board. I have been following a few Jets Blogs on Twitter, in case any news breaks, I'll have to add JN.

I've really enjoyed the knowledge of the fan base. Even the "Cool Girls", have shown some promise.

Eat a dick.

Archived