Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A) You're all morons.. knock it off.

B ) I owe whoever took out Nolder a slap in the mouth. We've had quite a philosophical discussion in the dead thread about what makes a good mafia game as well as the current state of affairs on JN. BeeGeen even got into it like he's been playing since 2009. BeeGee also admitted initially he thought I was a douche but has a new appreciation for me. Not exactly sure what I've done to warrant the change of heart.

C) gfy's

Sounds like the worst conversation ever had.

I investigated Smash at night cause he seemed to be talking out of his a$$ the majority of day 2. I got back that he's good (I get either good or evil results). I used the word townie before about Verbal 1.0 investigation result... but since there's a cult in the mix I really shouldn't be translating the result good to townie necessarily as I don't know how cult would read.

I've only ever come across a game with a cult in it once or twice on DM. So I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I kinda figured it was a lost cause but I tried to ask Pac anyways about how cult would read... as expected,  he PAFOed me.

I don't know how I missed this but I did ...

there is almost no way we started the game with 2 sane cops, since BG was not described as anything besides sane I am ruining with the idea that Nyn is either naive, random or scum/wolf

I investigated Smash at night cause he seemed to be talking out of his a$$ the majority of day 2. I got back that he's good (I get either good or evil results). I used the word townie before about Verbal 1.0 investigation result... but since there's a cult in the mix I really shouldn't be translating the result good to townie necessarily as I don't know how cult would read.

I've only ever come across a game with a cult in it once or twice on DM. So I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I kinda figured it was a lost cause but I tried to ask Pac anyways about how cult would read... as expected,  he PAFOed me.

Nyn issued an innocent view on Verbal's first incarnation who flipped town.  So insane cop is ruled out.

I'm mainly focused on hunting cult today, but given the revelation of 2 scum teams, that's pretty similar to hunting mafia too.  Smash is my fallback option.  I don't think he's cult given Nyn's viewing, but I do think GF and SK are possible, so he's a good lynch if we get stuck.  I'd prefer not to get stuck.

there is almost no way we started the game with 2 sane cops, since BG was not described as anything besides sane I am ruining with the idea that Nyn is either naive, random or scum/wolf

Scum Wolf .... She saw me getting a little pressure and came back with a Good on her investigation. If I would have been lynched she comes up smelling like roses when I flip town.

I was suspicious of WWW and Nyn being converted and in my above post WWW is backing up Nyn the Second Cop :rolleyes: who is investigating and getting info on 2 townies so far.  Odds of her finding scum are very small at this point and she certainly wont investigate Her wolf buddies

So at this stage Nyn has investigated one player whose been lynched and flipped town and she investigated me who had pressure with multiple votes . Im guessing she believes my Reveal and figures if I get lynched it makes her look even better. Convenient Investigations IMO. Why not investigate CTM who was at L-2 with a sh*tty reveal ?

CTM recruited Nyn now is trying to get her some negative attention with his last post to come up clean if she gets Lynched.

I was suspicious of WWW and Nyn being converted and in my above post WWW is backing up Nyn the Second Cop :rolleyes: who is investigating and getting info on 2 townies so far. Odds of her finding scum are very small at this point and she certainly wont investigate Her wolf buddies

So at this stage Nyn has investigated one player whose been lynched and flipped town and she investigated me who had pressure with multiple votes . Im guessing she believes my Reveal and figures if I get lynched it makes her look even better. Convenient Investigations IMO. Why not investigate CTM who was at L-2 with a sh*tty reveal ?

CTM recruited Nyn now is trying to get her some negative attention with his last post to come up clean if she gets Lynched.

you cannot have my butthole smashy

Welcome to the party -- other than random I said the same 4 days ago.

lol.. have you been watching the death scenes?

He didn't even see that he had been "viewed"

I think you've been sleeping next to him too long... he's scum Lady Dan, he's scum and I'm going to kill him.

Yeah, Crusher's avoiding me... I haven't been around as much, not sure what's he's got cooking in his big sexy life, but he's usually all about gettin' him some Ape early on. He uses interplay with me for reaction testing, when he scum hunts.

LOL

The series of responses above is from me responding to 3 of Dan's posts: 

The first, is before she hedges on JVOR - she gives him a pretty cut and dry town read, based on meta.

The second came after I spent a few posts of my own calling on Crusher to show his face - suddenly Dan was pushing Crusher - below is her explanation, she says he is playing "tentatively", in the past couple pages here she talked about how nobody has been watching Crusher/Ace more than her - to be factual about it, I was pressing Crusher before her on D1, and I was pressing Ace before her today. Her only FOS on Crusher was because he had RL distractions, like I said and she claimed she never said, but "tentatively" pretty much means what I said it did.

The third is her completing the hedge move on JVOR, by saying "not so much town" anymore, but then re-directs attention to Crusher. So, she questions her town read on JVOR, but then nudges Crusher while I'm in thread calling out for Crusher to stop avoiding me. 

Also, you can see how intent she is on being the person focused on Crusher most, by how she nudges at Crusher (again, on the heels of me pressing him to contribute) and then she pushes to hear more from CTM.

The vote on Crusher was almost one of those moments where you can literally picture a scum mate saying, "hey Dan, if you are going to push Crusher like that you should vote him, or someone is going to call bullsh*t on you".

"Tentatively" does not refer to that at all. Maybe that's what you're misunderstanding. I thought his response itself, when I asked him about the Jack thing, was tentative. Meaning his response was passive, like he was hoping to placate me. Versus flipping it around and FOSing me, which is what he'd usually do. He's usually one of the people pushing to vote me early because I'm always scummy. His actual response had a tentative feel to it, unlike what I'd expect from him as town.

The bolded part is just silly. Lol.

You FOSed him for seeming "off" no? Pretty much 100% true, he was off because he wasn't playing... And you ignore the fact that I have been the ONLY person to so much as prod Ace today, as you try to claim you've been most suspect of him.

You're basically lying about that.

Like I said, town dan does NOT misrepresent what she is doing this way.

Lol let's come back to this post after the game and see how you feel about it. You really badly want me to be scum.

part 2:

Nyn could also be telling the truth but not be normal Cop. If Smash is non-Gf Scum he immediately deduces Nyn's role because he knows her info is wrong. He immediately sells it. Just to clarify: you're ignoring scum in favor of cult hunting today?

I have arrived! 

2 outta 3 ain't bad

I have arrived, part 2! And yea I didn't get the sense of Dan prodding me. I was pretty much ignored since my last post. Haven't seen much heat on me at all.

So do you think I'm scum?

Nyn Im sorry I totally missed the post I'll go look for it

No worries. Happens.

Scum Wolf .... She saw me getting a little pressure and came back with a Good on her investigation. If I would have been lynched she comes up smelling like roses when I flip town.

It almost sounds like you're disappointed I didn't get an evil read  LOL   Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids ;)

And as I recall, sharing my viewing on Verbal 1.0 before he got creamed didn't really earn me any favors. Your reaction has been noted (FYI, I always smell likes roses ^_^).

I was suspicious of WWW and Nyn being converted and in my above post WWW is backing up Nyn the Second Cop :rolleyes: who is investigating and getting info on 2 townies so far.  Odds of her finding scum are very small at this point and she certainly wont investigate Her wolf buddies

So at this stage Nyn has investigated one player whose been lynched and flipped town and she investigated me who had pressure with multiple votes . Im guessing she believes my Reveal and figures if I get lynched it makes her look even better. Convenient Investigations IMO. Why not investigate CTM who was at L-2 with a sh*tty reveal ?

I really don't quite get where you're getting at. Or rather, I know where you're trying to get, I just have no idea how you're planning on getting there xD  I investigated Verbal 1.0, correct. BEFORE I was pressured to roleclaim. He believed my claim and figured it would give him some kind of leverage. It got him lynched. Good luck in trying to twist that into a tale of me trying to make myself look good (though between you and me, compared to Verbal i always look good :biggrin:).

Then you and CTM went at it for pages and pages long. You seemed scummier out of the pair so naturally, I viewed you. If you recall, when CTM was on L-2 my vote wasn't on him, ergo he wasn't my priority when i had to decide who to investigate.

By what you say it doesn't even matter who I view, cause all I want is to "make myself look good". OR, you know, I could actually be delivering the viewings as I receive them from Pac. Seems crazy, I know.  

I've been described as a 'slam dunk' lynch (by Wombat himself, ironically enough) and have been one of the prime candidates for a day 2 lynch. What you say really doesn't add up. Attempt to make a connection between me and Wombat noted. Especially since quite a few other players have stated that it's quite plausible that I'm being truthful. Interesting that you would point out only Wombat doing so ;)

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) -  AVM, Verb, Ace

Hallia (2) -  Lily, Hess

Dan (3) -  Ape, CTM, Wombat

Smash (1) -  JiF

CTM (1) -  Smash

Hess (1) -  Nyn

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send to the afterlife...

could Cujo be their symp? Pretty sure symps show up as town.

Hess if I was investigated this would be relevant

I just wanted to point this out again so it doesn't get swept under the rug. Smash tries to nix Hess' theorizing when he's not aware that he got investigated. Then when he finds out he was, in fact, investigated, he tries to turn the tables on me saying I've viewed him as good to make myself look good if he gets lynched. Smelly Smash smells.

I just wanted to point this out again so it doesn't get swept under the rug. Smash tries to nix Hess' theorizing when he's not aware that he got investigated. Then when he finds out he was, in fact, investigated, he tries to turn the tables on me saying I've viewed him as good to make myself look good if he gets lynched. Smelly Smash smells.

wait didn't you just investigate me ? How can I smell then ? me thinks you smell and it ain't roses sweetheart :) I think you made a major slip up here and didn't think this response out very well.

Unvote CTM

Vote Nyn

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) -  AVM, Verb, Ace

Hallia (2) -  Lily, Hess

Dan (3) -  Ape, CTM, Wombat

Smash (1) -  JiF

Hess (1) -  Nyn

Nyn (1) - Smash

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send to the afterlife...

"Tentatively" does not refer to that at all. Maybe that's what you're misunderstanding. I thought his response itself, when I asked him about the Jack thing, was tentative. Meaning his response was passive, like he was hoping to placate me. Versus flipping it around and FOSing me, which is what he'd usually do. He's usually one of the people pushing to vote me early because I'm always scummy. His actual response had a tentative feel to it, unlike what I'd expect from him as town.

The bolded part is just silly. Lol.

In my experience playing with Crusher, he is usually this way when he's got real life sh*t going on. This is like an elaborate non-answer, to be honest. I'm not misunderstanding anything, I think you were making subtle pushes on things the town were already swarming on, and now you are cratering on Crusher - who subbed out of the freaking game. I think you hedged on your answers to me about JVOR. You claimed to be watching Ace/Crusher more than anyone else, but the reality is that you ONLY pushed at Crusher after I was calling him out, and you ONLY pushed at Ace after I flagged his one post of the day.

In other words, in my checklist of what I look for from scum... you've hit on "subtleties and nudges of pre-established trains, without getting hands dirty" and "trying to take credit for scumhunting that they are not doing" and "get behind the big mouthed Ape".

Lol let's come back to this post after the game and see how you feel about it. You really badly want me to be scum.

I don't play with what will be said in post-game as a concern, if I did, I'd probably have 3 posts per game.  So, you can keep this wifom-ey attempt to make me second guess myself.

wait didn't you just investigate me ? How can I smell then ? me thinks you smell and it ain't roses sweetheart :) I think you made a major slip up here and didn't think this response out very well.

Unvote CTM

Vote Nyn

Can Smash really be this bad at scum, again.

Archived