Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

Finally... 

The missed killl last night was against me. I had a vest that I didn't mention in my reveal (also why I didn't freak out about JVOR's lie in his reveal, as I said, I do it too)

I strongly suspect Smash is the one who attempted to kill me, and now thinks I am cult leader which is why I didn't die.

I can assure you he is wrong.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than Verbal's case on Wombat and Smash's case on you, I have been the vocal leader in almost every run up... but you know that already. 

Take this mock outrage and trolling cocktail and shove it up your ass. 

Nope, only Dan. Check the vote records. And you killed Verbal, the only townie not killed by scum.. Your fault, but you blamed it on someone else like typical insecure ape

Theory: CTM is making it clear that he wants it to be me or him tomorrow. My guess is he's looking to waste the next day phase or two with a mislynch on me, then a lynch on him. Probably brings us right to another conversion opportunity for them.

Can't figure on who he's protecting though... Dan or Hallia?

Red = the obvious WIFOM you have to pose to the town, after doing what I suggested. Anyone that didn't see this coming shouldn't be playing mafia.

Blue = trolling. I'm assuming you think that'll get me to start arguing tangental crap that doesn't matter, make myself look worse and further your agenda to get me lynched? Not biting.

Ape.. nobody is fixating on you, nobody plans their entire mafia strategy around you. Wake up. There is a reason you are almost never night killed and it's cause you are a threat to nobody. Proof is in the pudding.

Further, I am all but convinced you are now Wolf, so why would I bother to plead my case to you in anyway shape or form.

I don't think we should lynch you cause I don't think you are the converter. It's really that simple.

Nope, only Dan. Check the vote records. And you killed Verbal, the only townie not killed by scum.. Your fault, but you blamed it on someone else like typical insecure ape

There's a blatant difference between how you troll me as town, and how you troll me when you are not town. This is the not town variety. It's more vicious and intent on provoking me into going off the rails. 

I get it. I've seen you do it to me, Smash has tried, Pac has done it, SMC used to do it to me all the time... all when you guys are scum.

Theory: CTM is making it clear that he wants it to be me or him tomorrow. My guess is he's looking to waste the next day phase or two with a mislynch on me, then a lynch on him. Probably brings us right to another conversion opportunity for them.

Can't figure on who he's protecting though... Dan or Hallia?

Wrong. I will not be voting you and highly recommend that nobody else does. You are as insignificant as you've always been.

Finally...

The missed killl last night was against me. I had a vest that I didn't mention in my reveal (also why I didn't freak out about JVOR's lie in his reveal, as I said, I do it too)

I strongly suspect Smash is the one who attempted to kill me, and now thinks I am cult leader which is why I didn't die.

I can assure you he is wrong.

Yeah and the missed conversion was against me D1.

Ape.. nobody is fixating on you, nobody plans their entire mafia strategy around you. Wake up. There is a reason you are almost never night killed and it's cause you are a threat to nobody. Proof is in the pudding.

Further, I am all but convinced you are now Wolf, so why would I bother to plead my case to you in anyway shape or form.

I don't think we should lynch you cause I don't think you are the converter. It's really that simple.

This is the first game I've lived past N3 in forever. It's also the first game where I've not been all over scum in the first 2 day phases. No coincidence there. 

Nobody is saying "their entire" mafia strategy. What I'm pointing out is that you and Wombat used me, and now that I've locked on you, you are taking advantage of how little pressure I've had to frame me as an obvious conversion. The reality is, and this is the achilles heel of your maneuver, you haven't applied the same logic to other un-pressured players, like AVM for instance.

Town CTM doesn't apply unilateral or biased logic. Period.

I blamed myself.

Again, scum trolling from you. 

Thank you for confirming that.

There's a blatant difference between how you troll me as town, and how you troll me when you are not town. This is the not town variety. It's more vicious and intent on provoking me into going off the rails. 

I get it. I've seen you do it to me, Smash has tried, Pac has done it, SMC used to do it to me all the time... all when you guys are scum.

Lol.. you are crazy. My trolling you has nothing to do with my alignment. You are not somebody to be feared, you chase your tail all through all of these games. Regardless, I am not trolling. I am legitimately annoyed that cult is going to win this game and you are either along for the ride or a patsy

I am hoping scum finishes me off  tonight and you can somehow spin this into a trap...

This is the first game I've lived past N3 in forever. It's also the first game where I've not been all over scum in the first 2 day phases. No coincidence there. 

Nobody is saying "their entire" mafia strategy. What I'm pointing out is that you and Wombat used me, and now that I've locked on you, you are taking advantage of how little pressure I've had to frame me as an obvious conversion. The reality is, and this is the achilles heel of your maneuver, you haven't applied the same logic to other un-pressured players, like AVM for instance.

Town CTM doesn't apply unilateral or biased logic. Period.

I mentioned youbeign the likely conversion first dipsh*t!! My god you have the ego of a child

Bah. I don't have the energy or interest in doing this. 

What has the sequence been for the conversions? Is today D3 or D4? Is it every other day?

Someone figure out the numbers, if I roll over tomorrow on D5 and they potentially get another conversion on D6, what will that do to the overall numbers of the game - assuming there's still another scum out there too (orange scum team).

Bah. I don't have the energy or interest in doing this. 

What has the sequence been for the conversions? Is today D3 or D4? Is it every other day?

Someone figure out the numbers, if I roll over tomorrow on D5 and they potentially get another conversion on D6, what will that do to the overall numbers of the game - assuming there's still another scum out there too (orange scum team).

2 deaths last night... Nobody admitted to one of them, makes me think we still have 2 scum teams in play, meaning this is a game between scum and cult now.. Which is why I am pissed off. I've already lost

Lol.. you are crazy. My trolling you has nothing to do with my alignment. You are not somebody to be feared, you chase your tail all through all of these games. Regardless, I am not trolling. I am legitimately annoyed that cult is going to win this game and you are either along for the ride or a patsy

I am hoping scum finishes me off  tonight and you can somehow spin this into a trap...

No, there's a distinct difference. Town CTM trolls me and it's friendly. Scum CTM trolls me and it's vicious. Like this.

I don't have the bandwidth or the tolerance for this right now. 

2 deaths last night... Nobody admitted to one of them, makes me think we still have 2 scum teams in play, meaning this is a game between scum and cult now.. Which is why I am pissed off. I've already lost

You've done a tremendous amount to help town. Your outrage is completely understandable. a$$hole.

No, there's a distinct difference. Town CTM trolls me and it's friendly. Scum CTM trolls me and it's vicious. Like this.

I don't have the bandwidth or the tolerance for this right now. 

Remember this at post game, I am TOWN. I'm am pissed cause i think town is basically done for and the icing on the cake is having the forum meathead jumping down my throat cause i mentioned him as a likely conversion, All exacerbated by the distorted view you have that I am reacting to you and not the other way around

1) Crusher/ACE

4) AVM

6) Lily

9) CTM

10) Ape

11) Hess

12) JiF

14) Smash

15) Song/Verb

16) Dan

18) Nynaeve

19) Hallia

Dead town

3) Verb (Marty McFly) Town Time Traveler - Head ripped off, Day 2

5) Jack D  (Martin Riggs) Town Suicide Bomber -- blew himself and leelou up Day 2

7) Bee Gee  (Axel Foley) Cop -- Nk'd N1

13) Nolder (Frank Dux) Town Lethal Weapon - NK'd N2

Scum Team 1

2) Leelou  (Pinhead) Scum GF -- blown up by JackD after already having been infected Day 2

8) JetFan80 (Jason Voorhees) Scum w/ Vest -- knocked the f-ck out Day 1..  * reanimated Day 2 but killed after an hour...

Scum Team 2

17) JVoY (Freddy Krueger) Scum Role Blocker - Lynched Day 2

Werewolves

20) Wwwombat -- Werewolf - Lynched Day 3

This is missing the failed night kill last night...

We had 1 death N1, and 1 on N2, but a second failed attempt on N2.

I am guessing both scum teams shot BeeGee on N1.

If hess is not lying, then we've had 3 cvr's, 1 per day...

Remember this at post game, I am TOWN. I'm am pissed cause i think town is basically done for and the icing on the cake is having the forum meathead jumping down my throat cause i mentioned him as a likely conversion, All exacerbated by the distorted view you have that I am reacting to you and not the other way around

You wish I was down your throat, you creepy ****.

I really don't care about post-game. I'm playing for now. Mafia is as much about rebounding from being wrong in the game, as it is about verbally abusing self-loathing sad sacks like you.

I'm not lying. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLQS12z8K4

"So what's that supposed to mean"?

"ohh you gotta be fu-kin kidding me"....

I think this is David Nelson turning into the werewolf and not a failed attempt.

Why are we thinking this is a failed attempt, seems pretty clear it's his transformation

You wish I was down your throat, you creepy ****.

I really don't care about post-game. I'm playing for now. Mafia is as much about rebounding from being wrong in the game, as it is about verbally abusing self-loathing sad sacks like you.

Only sad sack is you tulip.. Nobody else needs to take credit for other peoples work, bump posts where they were right, blames others for being wrong. Sad. lol

No extra scene N1 but they both could've targeted beegee (which would make sense given that he claimed cop, but he also did so late into the night phase...still, I'd think that's possible).  Makes more sense than a random vig shot last night, I agree.

Regarding our numbers:  are you sure there were only attempts every other day?  I feel like there was a conversion D2 and D3 now

I was getting to that.

Actually agree with you re: Hess...I had never really assumed that first one was a failed conversion attempt.  

Archived