Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As cop you managed to stay away from all the major question marks from yesterday. Ace vs. Me and CTM and oh yeah, the ******* person we lynched.

Seriously, how long have you been playing mafia? 

LOL Not a couple of days ago you say how I fit in here and now suddenly when your ass is on the line I'm the worst player ever?

Whatever. I don't really wanna hear what you have to say anymore. You've had a very smooth sailing the entire game. It ends here.

LOL Not a couple of days ago you say how I fit in here and now suddenly when your ass is on the line I'm the worst player ever?

Whatever. I don't really wanna hear what you have to say anymore. You've had a very smooth sailing the entire game. It ends here.

I complemented you bc, as opposed to 80% of mafia players that come over from DM, you were/are engaged. The compliment still holds true but it doesn't change my opinion of your in game play. 

It's impossible to beat good when you're bad, and you're bad. Or dumb. I'm good.  You should just stop talking and remain somewhere up Ace's ass. 

Awe, someone's a sour puss cause i didn't investigate him yesterday?  It's okay honey. Don't let it get your confidence down.

My confidence is sky high. Ace finally dies today and I've finally figured you've been full of sh*t all game or you get a consolation prize for just being dumb. Whether the game already over or not, so I still win for getting it right and you're still just dumb. 

You know what? Last time I checked I wasn't you. i have my own considerations and my own thought process. You disagree? Fine. You've made it known. If it gives you some sort of kick calling me stupid over and over go right ahead... I'm not going to engage with that kind of offensive behavior.

You do what you want and I'll do the same.

Town, what makes more sense, someone who's bite proof in a cult werewolf game or a sensor role that nobody's seen before??? Crusher wouldn't use this role N1? Ace wouldn't use it until N3? Knowing all the killers, you have a one time ability to help town and you wait?

Dan read as good. I don't believe that for a second, though.

Vote Hess

So, you viewed Dan - got a "good" reading - but then cast absolute doubt on it, but don't vote her. 

Instead you vote Hess, who was option B from Ace's sensor results. 

If I have this right, you opted NOT to view Ace, but are willing to follow him, instead you viewed Dan, got a result and "don't believe it for a second".

Am I getting this all right?

Vote Nyn

You wanna keep with your run of mistakes? Be my guest.

I've been playing this game long enough, and with these people long enough, where they've seen me be gloriously right and abysmally wrong. It happens. It doesn't faze me either, I don't like to let my team down, but I expect to be wrong - and I expect it to be very visible when I am wrong. I'm okay with that. One thing I am not, is meek.

I don't play scared of being wrong. The case on Verbal should be considered a compliment, I was giving him credit for having the balls to make a play like that. The case on CTM, as well, I've never seen him act paranoid or illogical like that, I was giving him credit for being able to fake it really well as scum. 

Mafia, to me, isn't about avoiding being wrong. It is about solving a puzzle, and part of solving the puzzle is how well you rebound from your mistakes.

So, in other words... GFY

As cop you managed to stay away from all the major question marks from yesterday. Ace vs. Me and CTM and oh yeah, the ******* person we lynched.

Seriously, how long have you been playing mafia? 

This.

At this point I refuse to vote Hess, if he's scum or wolf, he's been so convincingly town - he would deserve the win.

Showing your ass. You could only **** around with your FR for so long or be one the dumbest cops in mafia history. Congrats! 

It would be amazing if both of the worst cop performances we ever saw were in the same game. That said, she's bad.

I'm revisiting yesterday in what I can remember of it... she was the one that seconded waiting for Wombat to show back up, not Hallia, along with CTM. So, to his credit, it seems CTM inadvertently drew her out perhaps? 

I saw we lynch her for CTM!

we all have bad games, you just happen to have more than usual.

I know you are just busting my chops, but this is my only bad game since we started back up this year... and I knew I'd be terrible this game. I came in knowing I was just going to wing it and wouldn't put any effort into re-reads or analysis. I just don't have the bandwidth or energy right now.

On top of the 2 weeks of no sleep, I picked up a head cold. I'm at my desk yesterday and I sneezed, and something in my neck just popped. I can't turn my head today LOL... I'm a ******* mess.

The only thing cheering me up right now is that there is a anime comic book convention down by my office, and every time I look outside I see a parade of DMers dressed like pokemon and wizards and gleep glops and floop dee doos... 

This.

At this point I refuse to vote Hess, if he's scum or wolf, he's been so convincingly town - he would deserve the win.

It would be amazing if both of the worst cop performances we ever saw were in the same game. That said, she's bad.

I'm revisiting yesterday in what I can remember of it... she was the one that seconded waiting for Wombat to show back up, not Hallia, along with CTM. So, to his credit, it seems CTM inadvertently drew her out perhaps?

I saw we lynch her for CTM!

There is absolutely no way she is town, or still town.

I know you are just busting my chops, but this is my only bad game since we started back up this year... and I knew I'd be terrible this game. I came in knowing I was just going to wing it and wouldn't put any effort into re-reads or analysis. I just don't have the bandwidth or energy right now.

On top of the 2 weeks of no sleep, I picked up a head cold. I'm at my desk yesterday and I sneezed, and something in my neck just popped. I can't turn my head today LOL... I'm a ******* mess.

The only thing cheering me up right now is that there is a anime comic book convention down by my office, and every time I look outside I see a parade of DMers dressed like pokemon and wizards and gleep glops and floop dee doos... 

Dude I always bust your chops I know what kind of player you are.

Agreed. 100%

The minute I saw her result on Dan, the doubt of the result and then the vote on you. It was blatant.

I said it a long time ago her investigations are very convenient . She is no cop and needs to die/ if its the last thing we do she needs to die

Archived