Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

Also she would have already pardoned herself today already anyway. So I just let CTM catch me off guard and I made a stupid move. Any which way this was dumb. I'm dumb. I helped you dumbness. You're welcome scum/CL.

*shakes head*  Gross.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shakes head* Gross.

We all know you're gonna finally inv me tonight unless you go chickensh*t again. Which you probably will. Hopefully u don't. Then everyone can wonder if your naive or not unless your converted which I'm dead so let's just agree you think I'm super scummy and you stop taking to me.

Also she would have already pardoned herself today already anyway. So I just let CTM catch me off guard and I made a stupid move. Any which way this was dumb. I'm dumb. I helped you dumbness. You're welcome scum/CL.

I don't know what you are so upset about. we are a few hours from deadline and you were the only Ace voter with me as the only one that expressed interest...

I was #2 in votes, and I can assure you that I am town so lynching me would've been much worse.

We all know you're gonna finally inv me tonight unless you go chickensh*t again. Which you probably will. Hopefully u don't. Then everyone can wonder if your naive or not unless your converted which I'm dead so let's just agree you think I'm super scummy and you stop taking to me.

I'm sorry  that I gave you the impression that I was talking to you lol

Our very first fight! Awww.

I don't know what you are so upset about. we are a few hours from deadline and you were the only Ace voter with me as the only one that expressed interest...

I was #2 in votes, and I can assure you that I am town so lynching me would've been much worse.

I know dude, at this point I've been feeling town is dead in this game anyway and I was just playing my own personal game and wanting to just be right. I know she was the lynch anyway. I don't think it was smart and I'm just annoyed at myself for being part of something dumb. 

I'm sorry  that I gave you the impression that I was talking to you lol

Our very first fight! Awww.

It's all good sister. You just keep catching me at my most emo everytime today. LOL. 

NOW INVESTIGATE ME BITCH!!!!

;) *wink in case that came off any mean.

It's all good sister. You just keep catching me at most emo everytime today. LOL. 

NOW INVESTIGATE ME BITCH!!!!

;) *wink in case that came off any mean.

xD

You are strange and offputting.

xD

You are strange and offputting.

I don't know what xD means  and even though we probably just don't get along I'm trying to keep it light hearted.  I don't intend to ever actually take the game too far and be cruel to another player. That's where that post was coming from. Since we don't really know each other I figured I'd try to help make that distinction for you.  

I don't know what xD means  and even though we probably just don't get along I'm trying to keep it light hearted.  I don't intend to ever actually take the game too far and be cruel to another player. That's where that post was coming from. Since we don't really know each other I figured I'd try to help make that distinction for you.  

xD is a smiley of someone laughing.

This is slightly weird from you since you also thought the game was like, already over yesterday, numbers wise. It was a stupid lynch. Yeah and I was part of it, I get it.

lemonade out if lemons

Ape... you said 2 wolves voted Dan, in the same post you said that the vote count you posted was pre- second conversion. So I have to ask, how do you know Lily was a wolf at that point in the game? She could've been yesterday's convert, but you seemingly didn't consider it even though you were well aware and stated in bold that this was pre conversion

Good point. So, I guess one natural wolf and one person (Lily) who may or may not have been converted at that point. Still stands to reason that with Wombat being the other train, the CL would distance/bus from him as much as possible, don't you think? 

If the timing around the votes is true, then ok - you didn't bus Wombat.  You've sorta missed the point, though - you are being a hypocrite.  You keep accusing people of not doing work, when I went ballistic with posts to get JVoR and Wombat lynched.  I'd call that work.

*patpat*  Sure you are, boy.

Gotcha?

Ape might be a wolf, but def not CL....unless the CL was given a 1-time kill?  Dunno.

This post reeks.

You better figure out a way to kill me or convert me, because I'm not changing my mind on this.

meh.. better the lynching a townie.. let's hope for some scum cross fire

Oh for Christ's sake.

Earlier in the game you literally said "oh noes, if Hallia uses her ability it brings us closer to another conversion", to which I responded "Hallia using her ability, then a conversion is better than a townie mislynch, then a conversion, so stop fear-mongering illogical sh*t"... and you called me an obvious wolf convert.

Now you are regurgitating my logic.

I don't think I've ever seen you this illogical, this reactive and impractical, and this full of sh*t.

No matter what Hallia's alignment is, pushing the Hallia lynch was probably the most anti-town thing possible here. It removes a lynch, which should have absolutely been used on a potential CL or an obvious scum, and affords scum 2 shots and cult a conversion. Town's game is over. Like I said earlier, hunting for a scum NKer is just as pro-active as hunting for a CL at this stage, both have the ability to remove a townie from the numbers game.

Anyone that was dampering the very real possibility of Verbal being CL, or dampering initiatives to lynch someone who is obvious scum, and squashing any momentum move away from Hallia is... is not town.

The wolves are 2 of CTM, Verbal and AVM. 

The scum is amongst Dan, Smash, CTM and probably Ace. My guess is the bickering between CTM and Smash all game long might be teammates distancing. How they are both alive still is beyond me.

All I've got... and I won't apologize for a bit of it. Pre-emptive GFY to the bitches pecking at me today: Verb, CTM and AVM. When 3 people basically squat on my scum hunting for a day, when town is already close to out-numbered by multiple factions, it tells me I'm pointed in a close-to-relevant direction.

still laughing over here.. GbTA...

G to the B T A, yall...

like he's NKotB or something.. get the fukkattahere....

Lol I tried googling it one time and gave up. I thought it must have been referencing a game I missed.

No matter what Hallia's alignment is, pushing the Hallia lynch was probably the most anti-town thing possible here. It removes a lynch, which should have absolutely been used on a potential CL or an obvious scum, and affords scum 2 shots and cult a conversion. Town's game is over. Like I said earlier, hunting for a scum NKer is just as pro-active as hunting for a CL at this stage, both have the ability to remove a townie from the numbers game.

Anyone that was dampering the very real possibility of Verbal being CL, or dampering initiatives to lynch someone who is obvious scum, and squashing any momentum move away from Hallia is... is not town.

The wolves are 2 of CTM, Verbal and AVM.

The scum is amongst Dan, Smash, CTM and probably Ace. My guess is the bickering between CTM and Smash all game long might be teammates distancing. How they are both alive still is beyond me.

All I've got... and I won't apologize for a bit of it. Pre-emptive GFY to the bitches pecking at me today: Verb, CTM and AVM. When 3 people basically squat on my scum hunting for a day, when town is already close to out-numbered by multiple factions, it tells me I'm pointed in a close-to-relevant direction.

Why don't you think Hallia is the CL?

Archived