Same old from the NY Rangers

Matt39

Lundquist challenging Carmelo and Matt Harvey for being the most overhyped NY athlete.

Team will win game 7 then get abused by Pittsburgh and Cindy. And then they'll win their first round series next year and lose in the second round again. Then probably the same thing will happen the year after that.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like the Rangers chances in this series. Call me crazy but I think this team is built to go up and down the ice, speed for speed with the Penguins.

They do though have to get the PP back in gear and Lundqvist has to be the man and their Penalty Kill has to be top notch.

I actually like the Rangers chances in this series. Call me crazy but I think this team is built to go up and down the ice, speed for speed with the Penguins.

They do though have to get the PP back in gear and Lundqvist has to be the man and their Penalty Kill has to be top notch.

Good luck.

King Henrik was amazing last night, but the Penguins finally played some defense. If they keep that up, and Crosby can finally pot one, I don't see how the Rangers can keep up.

This back to back is going to be tough on both teams. We'll see what the pace is tonight. Should be fun.

Crosby for you, Nash for the Rangers.

That game should have been 4 or 5 nothing in the second period. Lundqvist stood on his head last night.

Right now the Rangers PP looks like a Tortorella PP.

Should be alot of juice at MSG tonight. The Rangers really need to win both these games and hold service.

Raise your hand if you had Fleury being the difference in this series.. in a good way.

Douche :)

I swear Tortorella somehow has invaded the body of Vigneault.

Pittsburgh just sat back that third period and played defense. They knew the lead was safe when it was 2-0.

It is amazing to me how many "goal scorers" have come here and have totally bombed. From Petr Nedved all the way to St.Louis. I can't explain it.

At this point the only lines that are working are the Brassard and Boyle lines. I would put Richards up there with Nash and St.Louis to see if he can jump start them and let Stepan go with Haglin and whoever (Carcillo, Fast).

Rangers had to play back to backs because of the Liberty game Thursday. It is a basketball town I guess.

That makes no sense....

How long does it take to convert from hockey to basektball ? It only takes them about 4-5 to convert from basketball to hockey.

If the Rangers played on Tuesday that give them ALL of Wednesday to make the conversion.

How is it that the Garden can be transformed in a few hours from a Knicks game to a Rangers in about 4 hours yet you can't do it for the frickin Liberty ?

Basketball sucks

That makes no sense....

How long does it take to convert from hockey to basektball ? It only takes them about 4-5 to convert from basketball to hockey.

If the Rangers played on Tuesday that give them ALL of Wednesday to make the conversion.

How is it that the Garden can be transformed in a few hours from a Knicks game to a Rangers in about 4 hours yet you can't do it for the frickin Liberty ?

Basketball sucks

Just what I saw, may not be true. But the Liberty have a home game on Thursday at Noon.

every time a Rangers fan says Lundqvist is

overrated, I giggle madly.

never fear, though. Fleury could go pathetic at any second and have to be pulled three games in a row.

This is what I'm waiting for. It's coming at some point in the playoffs

never fear, though. Fleury could go pathetic at any second and have to be pulled three games in a row.

I wouldn't count on it. He had a solid regular season and has been stellar this offseason. If was going to crumble, it would have been after Game 4 against the Blue Jackets, but he didn't. He may let in a softie now and then, but he has been the equal counterpart to Henrik this series, and that has been the difference.

I wouldn't count on it. He had a solid regular season and has been stellar this offseason. If was going to crumble, it would have been after Game 4 against the Blue Jackets, but he didn't. He may let in a softie now and then, but he has been the equal counterpart to Henrik this series, and that has been the difference.

It happened against the Blue Jackets, except he wasn't pulled and mostly recovered the next game.

Fleury is what he is. He can be very good. He can also be awful. Awful Fleury usually makes an appearance.

Just what I saw, may not be true. But the Liberty have a home game on Thursday at Noon.

The reports say it's because of the Billy Joel and Lady Gaga concerts, not because of a Liberty game.

It happened against the Blue Jackets, except he wasn't pulled and mostly recovered the next game.

Fleury is what he is. He can be very good. He can also be awful. Awful Fleury usually makes an appearance.

Isnt that basically every goalie in the league.

Isnt that basically every goalie in the league.

maybe, but Fleury seems like he can be easily frazzled out of nowhere. he'll be solid all game, allow a goal in the early 3rd, then allow 4. not always, but it seems like it happens a lot.

maybe, but Fleury seems like he can be easily frazzled out of nowhere. he'll be solid all game, allow a goal in the early 3rd, then allow 4. not always, but it seems like it happens a lot.

Do you have a specific example or are you just following the narrative that everyone else is spewing?

And Fleury was the reason the Penguins didn't get swept by Columbus. He was far and away the best Penguin in that series.

Do you have a specific example or are you just following the narrative that everyone else is spewing?

And Fleury was the reason the Penguins didn't get swept by Columbus. He was far and away the best Penguin in that series.

it's just what I've observed. unknot your thong.

Well hopefully it starts happening soon.

There is also a Billy Joel Concert on the 9th.

It still doesn't explain why the Rangers-Pens could not play on Tuesday and Thursday night after the Liberty.

Doesn't matter at this point though. Pittsburgh has been the better team the last two games. Rangers have to bounce back tommorow.

Archived