Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

only a couple more minutes for this..

asking "was this serious" counts as an obliteration?  Cool.  Thanks for making me feel more confident with my vote.

Like 8 people hate your scum list.  And your face.  Just deal with it.  You're dying today.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the umpteenth time, yes.  I still have a town read on Smash.  Nolder helped me get to a town read on him, but my own thoughts of how he's thinking of the game is what leads me to stay there as town on him.

Is there another language I can type this in to allow it to sink it, or are you going to ask me the same question another time?

So, you're not reading the thread then.  I answered this same question to AVM.  You and LK seem to want me to repeat myself.

That isn't a Darthe term - it is more from Cory & Tommy.  So sue me for using a term they brought over.  That is not a Darthe term, sh*tbag.

LOL, I think you said the same thing to me in the last game when I nailed you as scum.

STFU and vote Pac

You has new hotness yes?

Yes.  So hawt.  Ridiculous. She's ripped too.  Probably can out lift Arsis because he's a ******* pussy who likes cock.

Dumb as rocks though...

A little over the top, but I like it.

I'll come over the top with a round house on your punk ass.

You mean this?  This was serious?

Retarded Colonel?

It's just a very eclectic list and seems to be more based on derp than scum in places.

Now you're pinging..  I asked him because he was HERE.  Let me stop stalling for you.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

Color me shocked.

Apparently, I wasn't pinging Pac when he put me on his bullsh*t suspects list, but now that I'm pointing out his scummitude, I'm pinging.

Your suspect list sucked and looked fake/lazy.  To further drive home that impression, you said "now you're pinging" to me when I had already been on your suspect list.  Which implies that I wasn't really pinging when I was on your fake list.

So, I dont know if its because I actually just read 30 ******* pages of this mess or what, but I'm not feeling very Batman like on my reads.

Pac, Assis, Hali - all pinged at some point for a single post that stood out from the rest.

Between Nolderp, Verb, Wbat, Ape - there is scum in that group.  Possibly 2.  No way its pure town on town.  One of those ****ers is making a mess out of the game on puprose.

I was asking if, since he tied his Town vibe on Smash, to you believing in Smash as well, that it was of any interest to you. Forget it **** nut.

I think you're looking at it the wrong way. 

I was the catalyst for his views on Smash but my views on Smash are irrelevant to his.

1. If they look bad it's because they've done bad. A duck is a duck I'm just putting a name to this sh*t. And yeah if you're gonna step in the middle before someone addresses an accusation (obviously Crusher is going to avoid but that's besides the point) you're speaking for them aka defending them. If you weren't you would have let Crusher say something first then you'd try to poke holes in what I put out there. As it is you've completely deflected the issue from Crusher and even Smash and made it about me and you. 

2. So you're going to use the tired old defense of "he was acting stupid on purpose to set a trap!"? Pro tip, sometimes an idiot is just an idiot. I don't know what Smash's deal is but I'm not going to spend time explaining to him why his move was dumb until he explains why he thinks it's necessary or good.

Funny how my move was dumb yet you spent 20 pages crying about it yet not even understanding the reason behind it. Certainly it got things rolling and people talking and suspicions booming on day freakin one. What have you contributed other than crying all over the place ?

Dude, you don't have one.  You've been asking me the same questions over and over, but that isn't a case.

I don't like that you're saying Smash is Town, when his vote is anti-town. I don't like that you tied your trust in Smash to your trust in Nolder, and then Nolder changed his opinion of Smash to scummy while you're still calling Nolder edit:- Smash - town.

So you're tied pretty strongly to Smash here, what do you expect me to say? Do you like how Smash is in thread now, talking about how NL is still the way to go because a D1 lynch will kill Town, and in that same quote he is saying that the Town should try to lynch the biggest opponent of NL. That's contradictory.  Let me know what you think

So, I dont know if its because I actually just read 30 ******* pages of this mess or what, but I'm not feeling very Batman like on my reads.

Pac, Assis, Hali - all pinged at some point for a single post that stood out from the rest.

Between Nolderp, Verb, Wbat, Ape - there is scum in that group.  Possibly 2.  No way its pure town on town.  One of those ****ers is making a mess out of the game on puprose.

Holy Fu*K. Welcome to my top 5 list of Awesome. 

So, you're not reading the thread then.  I answered this same question to AVM.  You and LK seem to want me to repeat myself.

That isn't a Darthe term - it is more from Cory & Tommy.  So sue me for using a term they brought over.  That is not a Darthe term, sh*tbag.

LOL, I think you said the same thing to me in the last game when I nailed you as scum.

I don't see how AVM derping and saying we were buddying makes him scum.

Whatever you say, Darthe.

I probably did.  You vastly overestimate your ability to metagame me.

Funny how my move was dumb yet you spent 20 pages crying about it yet not even understanding the reason behind it. Certainly it got things rolling and people talking and suspicions booming on day freakin one. What have you contributed other than crying all over the place ?

1. Yes your move was dumb. The logic was proven to be faulty and you're still clinging to it.

2. I spent 20 40 pages arguing with the Ape about why I didn't want to argue.

3. It didn't get sh*t rolling it wasted time.

4. LOL you're really talking to me about contribution? LOL

Yeah, that was the post that pinged for me as well.  Was she scum recently?  Feel like she was and it was a similar post in that particular game that pinged at the time as well. 

Not sure.. I got Verb as my best for scum his little friend Leelou as scum too.  80 is sneaky and I don;t trust him.  But Halia popping in putting a solo vote on Smash for something that has been resolved eleventy dozen times seems like burying a vote to me.  At best she is not reading the thread.  Put a little pressure on the lovely little lady.  We can always kill Verb later. 

Your suspect list sucked and looked fake/lazy.  To further drive home that impression, you said "now you're pinging" to me when I had already been on your suspect list.  Which implies that I wasn't really pinging when I was on your fake list.

Now you're flailing..  15 people have put names down with 1 word next to their name, null, town lean etc.  I try to add an lol or 2 but apparently my list is "lazy".

Nice out of context linkage by the way.  I asked Smash a question 6 minutes after his post assuming he would be here to answer it.  You immediately accused me of "stalling" which was plain stupid.  By that point 80 had begun his retard crusade so it appeared to me you were gently nudging that as it's typically not that hard to get me lynched.  Your town leader sham already had me suspecting you and you really started pinging when you nudged a narrative by 80 of all people. 

The fact you say you obliterated my position without doing any such thing is the kicker.

I don't see how AVM derping and saying we were buddying makes him scum.

Whatever you say, Darthe.

Wombat calling Verb Darthe is just wrapped in awesome on so many levels. 

Now you're flailing..  15 people have put names down with 1 word next to their name, null, town lean etc.  I try to add an lol or 2 but apparently my list is "lazy".

Nice out of context linkage by the way.  I asked Smash a question 6 minutes after his post assuming he would be here to answer it.  You immediately accused me of "stalling" which was plain stupid.  By that point 80 had begun his retard crusade so it appeared to me you were gently nudging that as it's typically not that hard to get me lynched.  Your town leader sham already had me suspecting you and you really started pinging when you nudged a narrative by 80 of all people. 

The fact you say you obliterated my position without doing any such thing is the kicker.

Verb was the 7th vote on the Wombat train. Verb stinks for reasons I gave above. Verb is bussing Wombat. They both stink, I'd rather get Verb out.

Do the right thing,

Keep defending yourself Scumface. 

Vote Verb

I don't like that you're saying Smash is Town, when his vote is anti-town. I don't like that you tied your trust in Smash to your trust in Nolder, and then Nolder changed his opinion of Smash to scummy while you're still calling Nolder edit:- Smash - town.

So you're tied pretty strongly to Smash here, what do you expect me to say? Do you like how Smash is in thread now, talking about how NL is still the way to go because a D1 lynch will kill Town, and in that same quote he is saying that the Town should try to lynch the biggest opponent of NL. That's contradictory.  Let me know what you think

Just because Nolder changed his tune on Smash, does not mean I'm automatically going to as well because I have Nolder as town.  If Nolder has him as scum, I now disagree.

That does not mean I'm going to think Nolder is scum as a result.  Townies disagree all the time.

You vastly overestimate your ability to play the scum role.  ;-)

1. Yes your move was dumb. The logic was proven to be faulty and you're still clinging to it.

2. I spent 20 40 pages arguing with the Ape about why I didn't want to argue.

3. It didn't get sh*t rolling it wasted time.

4. LOL you're really talking to me about contribution? LOL

Um LOL >

The Smash stuff wasn't relevant to my point, so I trimmed it.  If you wanna get people to look at you putting a dumb stalling vote on Smash, by all means link it.

Archived