Unofficial Vote Count

Verbal (4) - LK, JiF, Hess, Crusher

Wombat (4) - Lily, Pac, AVM, Verbal

Pac (3) - 80, Leelou, Wombat

Ape (1) - Lia

Smash (1) - Hallia

JiF (1) - Arsis

Hallia (1) - SMC

Nolder Im sorry your feeble little brain could not comprehend exactly what I was doing but your over reaction was priceless  and quite possibly scummy as hell

Are you serious? You just admitted it was just a reaction test.

Don't take credit for other peoples work, it's very rude.

Dude pay attention. Verbal has been rep[laced by Darthe.

Oh sh*t.

Im not gonna vote you verbal

I had 2 reasons why I voted no lynch and I find it hilarious what some of you had to say.

It was about 90 % for reaction 10 percent serious ....And you can knock that but its the truth. APE explained it yet Nolder just kept on arguing like it was the most horrible play in the history of the mafia when in fact he had no earthly Idea what I was doing.

At some stage Nolder should have stepped down of the short bus but he asked for a transfer to the full blown retard bus. I'm not sure if Nolder is that passionate about scum hunting or if he's trying to damn freakin hard to cover himself being scum.

I got all the info I wanted and I got people talking .... Honestly I didn't expect that big a response but it happened.

FWIW PAC is on the Nolder bus as well.

And the APE while semi defending my actions (and correctly I might add) has the tendency to move suspicion away from him with well placed agreements with other players. Still I don't think he's scum this game but I have seen him do that in the past .

Unvote

The red is an accurate scumtell on me.

However, point of fact on this -- at the time I chalked you up as town for voting no lynch, there was NO heat on me. I was jumping all over Nolder for trying to spin Crusher's joke into a lame-assed case on him. Simple as that.

Also, as I said then, there was no reason for scum to do what you did, that isn't defending you that is reading you as town. It's not like I was trying to stall a train on you, which would be defending. I was asked what I think of you voting no lynch and I responded about it. Big difference between that and defending. We have people ask other people what they thing of XYZ all the time, and the answers are not defenses, they are evaluations or reads.

Oh sh*t.

The red is an accurate scumtell on me.

However, point of fact on this -- at the time I chalked you up as town for voting no lynch, there was NO heat on me. I was jumping all over Nolder for trying to spin Crusher's joke into a lame-assed case on him. Simple as that.

Also, as I said then, there was no reason for scum to do what you did, that isn't defending you that is reading you as town. It's not like I was trying to stall a train on you, which would be defending. I was asked what I think of you voting no lynch and I responded about it. Big difference between that and defending. We have people ask other people what they thing of XYZ all the time, and the answers are not defenses, they are evaluations or reads.

that's why I made it clear to some extent I didn't think you were scum. possibilities always exist

Is it worth pointing out that in your metaphor I'm the prosecutor here?...

I worked for the prosecution. You are coming off as a bad defense attorney trying to find some loophole where someone else is scum from bad logic. 

Holy ****, man. Just because he originally suggested a NL and now wants to lynch somebody does not mean he's contradicting himself - it is changing his opinion.

Holy ****. I'm taking Wombat's advice.

Lol. Your entire play thus far has been nitpicking Ape, for like 30 pages. It's done zero to help town.

Crusher likes to make jokes that he doesn't understand, even though it has been shown the joke makes no sense in the first place.

So, yeah....troll me all you want.  Bottom line is that LK has no case on me, and is voting me because I'm not changing my town read on Smash.  And he's obviously really fired up about Smash "contradicting" himself........but is still pushing my lynch instead.

That seem right to you, Crusher?

I thought Wombat calling you Darthe was nothing short of hysterical.  Mostly because you are one of the brighter people that plays this game here and he sorta not as much. 

The Lizard King is all powerful and you are merely a turd smear on the taint of life in comparison.  If you think I am actually paying attention to why he is voting you I might have been wrong on my initial statement.

I plan on trolling this game and having fun.  I did not want to play this game in the first place so if me having fun takes away from the game for you  then suck my fat dick and go back to nerd town.

That seem right to you, Verbal?

This was the exact thing I called out a while back when casing Ape.  This was the crux of the argument I made about him being precise and calculating......and then he made it all about the mistake he made on vote counts.  **** that, this is what I was talking about.

No it isn't. This is a flat out lie, and a blatant attempt to earn Smash's favor.

This is getting tiresome. You told people my scumtell is "precise and calculated" and have proceeded to harp on me being scum for doing things that are the opposite of it. Now you are trying to "tack on" something Smash said I do as scum as part of your case... the thing is, Smash didn't accuse me of doing it, he just mentioned it as a tell of mine to be wary of.

I have acknowledged your full case all along, but your narrative is that I keep making it about the vote count. That's bullsh*t. I already noted that your case was about me was for playing the middle on situations, in your words "left and right" or something to that effect. That is an accusation about me hovering around situations and manipulating them to get town to go after town, without me need to commit to anything. This was the premise of your case, I've acknowledged that. This is NOT what Smash is talking about. He's talking about me deflecting attention from myself to avoid heat.

So... once again, the reason I mentioned to vote counts is because it demonstrates me being sloppy, and sloppy is a direct contradiction to the scum tell of me being precise and calculated. Additionally, me digging my heels in on Nolder and You is also a direct contradiction to the idea that I play the middle as scum.

Your case is sh*t.

Current Vote Count:

Verb (3) - Crush, Lizard, JiF

Ape (1) - Lia

Wombat (4) - Lily, Pac, AVM, Verb

Pac (4) - 80, Leelou, Wombat

Smash (1) - Hally

JiF (1) - Arsis

Hally (1) - SMC

Darthe (1) - Hess

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 15.5 hours

Are we killing wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat or Verbal? I've said I thought they were botj scum the whole time so I'm good with either one.

So make a choice a$$hole. Don't put the responsibility on someone else.

So, I think my list yesterday was Verb, Nolder, Pac, Lia and Arsis?

I can't remember, either way, it's the same minus Arsis. The only rationale I can fathom for the obfuscation and bullsh*t cases on me from Verb are that I'm way, way up scum's ass right now.

I hate that he is pushing the WIFOM about whether or not he'd case me so out loud if he were scum. In my opinion, I am an easy mis-lynch to explain away for scum. 

Current Vote Count:

Verb (3) - Crush, Lizard, JiF

Ape (1) - Lia

Wombat (4) - Lily, Pac, AVM, Verb

Pac (4) - 80, Leelou, Wombat

Smash (1) - Hally

JiF (1) - Arsis

Hally (1) - SMC

Darthe (1) - Hess

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 15.5 hours

Verb moved off of me?

That's some commitment, what'd he do... jump over to someone else with a lot of heat? Just like I said he initially did with me? 

**** I need to read. Blech.

No it isn't. This is a flat out lie, and a blatant attempt to earn Smash's favor.

This is getting tiresome. You told people my scumtell is "precise and calculated" and have proceeded to harp on me being scum for doing things that are the opposite of it. Now you are trying to "tack on" something Smash said I do as scum as part of your case... the thing is, Smash didn't accuse me of doing it, he just mentioned it as a tell of mine to be wary of.

I have acknowledged your full case all along, but your narrative is that I keep making it about the vote count. That's bullsh*t. I already noted that your case was about me was for playing the middle on situations, in your words "left and right" or something to that effect. That is an accusation about me hovering around situations and manipulating them to get town to go after town, without me need to commit to anything. This was the premise of your case, I've acknowledged that. This is NOT what Smash is talking about. He's talking about me deflecting attention from myself to avoid heat.

So... once again, the reason I mentioned to vote counts is because it demonstrates me being sloppy, and sloppy is a direct contradiction to the scum tell of me being precise and calculated. Additionally, me digging my heels in on Nolder and You is also a direct contradiction to the idea that I play the middle as scum.

Your case is sh*t.

I'm on my phone - I'll dig up the quote of mine later.

Archived