JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK.

Want to unvote now...still not sure if that's a reveal we can hold Arsis to?

Time to let the woodwork folks talk.  Please offer commentary now.

***you know who you are***

Leelou did say this would be a "role crazy" game.  Which will make it fairly easy for scum to come up with fake reveals.  We'll need to rely moreso on good old fashioned scum-hunting this game rather than any reveals that come.  Including mine.

vote hallia

How has no one commented on this yet lol.  I get he's a noob, but he just voted for someone with no reasoning.  Even if she has looked scummy, this is opportunistic as hell.

Well it's a more original name than BooBoo.

Just saying.

Wait, you're NotBob!!! How did I not know this until now?? And who's BooBoo again?

No doubt.  Your narrative this game suggests you are overly fixated on that part of the body.

I lold.

Unvote vote LK

Congrats, you get your good job back. 

Leelou did say this would be a "role crazy" game.  Which will make it fairly easy for scum to come up with fake reveals.  We'll need to rely moreso on good old fashioned scum-hunting this game rather than any reveals that come.  Including mine.

Lol I'm willing to bet that the edit he made put in the "including mine" part

Also, Hally I townread you before

^ I see what you did there JC XD

but not addressing any of the foses people have on you is kinda scummy

Rand is looking a bit scummy but it's probably newbie stuff. I don't want to vote him off day 1 first game.

He's played before.  We just banned him from playing here for a while because he was too young and shouldn't have been exposed to our shenaningans.

Rand is looking a bit scummy but it's probably newbie stuff. I don't want to vote him off day 1 first game.

I'm waiting for some lizzie magic. Where are the traps?

Not a noob, but I do appreciate not being voted off day 1. :P

sadly lizzie is scum, so you might have to keep waiting

They're baseless? If someone had a legitimate reason for them, I'd retort, but there isn't one.

good, thats the answer I wanted

If Arsis really is bulletproof I'll shoot him tonight.

If you think that's the right move. I can't stop you. I don't want it to be wasted and you to die if you're telling the truth. Better to attack a scum then to vet a power role.

Archived