JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JC No Lynch makes no sense in a larger game but this is a 10 person game IF we lynch wrong and 80 shoots wrong then scum kills we are out 3 players right off the bat.

That leaves 7 players in the worst case scenario. Not sure how many scum would be in a 10 players game but its a safe bet its either 2 or 3 with very limited roles if its 3.

If its 2 we would have 5 town and 2 scum and the game could very well be over in the next day night phase

If its 3 and we take out 3 townies Im guessing you can consider this game over.

NO LYNCH makes sense and it will also play a part in Vetting 80 if hes telling the truth cause if he's not he will be lynched the next day . We will know this because 2 players will die tonight....If only one player dies Odds are 80 is lying like the crazy mother****er that he is.

Don't discount No Lynch in this case because this game is probably the smallest we have ever played and we cant take the chance on killing 3 townies.

Just realized something. If 80 hits town and he dies as well we can lose 4 townies on day/night 1..... The Lynch if wrong, the townie 80 shot, 80 himself since he dies if he hits town and then the Scum kill...

Sorry but the only vote that makes sense here is 80

Run a simple dumbass like myself through the mechanics of your trap that bagged Rand....

I'd like a couple answers if you could:

What were the mechanic of the trap that caught Rand- what was your trap plan and what did he do that was a scumtell?

--After Rand explained his Hallia vote, what exactly did you like in the explanation that caused you to back off?

As vig, why would you want to shoot Arsis if you think Arsis is possibly bulletproof town? Why wouldn't you want the cop to investigate him?

--How is shooting him and exposing him going to help town (as arsis would be a sitting duck after)?

---Also, if shooting a Townie is a deal where you kill yourself if you're wrong, why take the shot now?

:biggrin: Thanks huggy bear!

The trap was mostly a joke thing to get the game going.  Rand followed me onto Hallia so it gave me someone to vote out of the gate.  Since then I can't say specifically what made me feel better about him, especially since I've only played with him once on DM, but he's made some sense with his play of late.

As for the Arsis stuff.  First off, this is a "Role Crazy" game.  We might not have a traditional cop.  My role and Arsis' reveal are evidence that there's going to be whacky sh** going on.  So I'm not going to trust that there's a cop out there to investigate Arsis.

When Arsis revealed bulletproof, I took him at his word.  He now seems to be saying he's a 1-time BPV.  Either way, if I don't have a good scum read, Arsis is the right guy to shoot.  It results only in my death and Arsis being vetted as town. 

I have to take the shot now (during N1).  I'm a compulsive vig.  So if I'm going to shoot, I either need to be convinced the person is scum OR I have to take the safest shot available.  Unless more info comes out today that would help my decision, I see no better shot than Arsis. 

You'll waste my vest to vet me? Makes no sense but I can't control you.

As I mentioned above, I thought you claimed "bulletproof".  As in shots can't kill you at all, all game.  Not a 1-time BPV. 

Unvote No Lynch

Vote 80

Sorry but a forced shot is going to lead to a dead townie.... I can still go with my no lynch suggestion if it gets traction but The scenarios with 80 don't bide well for town IMHO 80 said to lynch him and I think it makes sense BUT I would like 80 to Hammer himself if he gets to L-1 just in case he's some type of bomb.

You Ok with that 80 ?

Yes, I'm fine with me being the lynch.

I just googled and it says no lynch day 1 is generally a bad idea for town. That said losing 3 town in one day in a small game would be a blow.

Good thing I think 80 and randal hor are on a team.

This isn't an ordinary game, but yeah, no lynching just because of me is stupid.

Nope not really.  Unless we have some sort of protective role, he'll die the next day so we'll have one clear for one day.  Is that worth it for (if you are town for all the nitpickers out there) you to die to get a clear for 1 day, in addition to most likely another town from the scum kill?  I think its better to sacrifice the clear for a day, and kill who you think is scummy.  If you think Arsis is scummy, then go ahead, but shoot who you think is scum.

If I kill who I think is scummy and kill off a town power role (whatever whacky variation Leelou chose) and die myself, how is that a good decision?

Just realized something. If 80 hits town and he dies as well we can lose 4 townies on day/night 1..... The Lynch if wrong, the townie 80 shot, 80 himself since he dies if he hits town and then the Scum kill...

Sorry but the only vote that makes sense here is 80

Woah so my actions could kill off half the game?  LOL awesome.  I don't know what Smash is drinking but he's out of his mind.

Yes Smash is crazy. Yet he is right. We lynch wrong(1). You shoot wrong (2). You then die (3). Scum night kills (4). 80 might be the most dangerous player evvva.

If you really can't holster you need to die today.

On phone will come back to vote when I get to the office. Need to hear from a few others.

Woah so my actions could kill off half the game?  LOL awesome.  I don't know what Smash is drinking but he's out of his mind.

I'm wondering how you could not know this !

If we lynch someone today that's 1 dead

You kill a townie tonight that's 2 dead you and the townie

then Scum has their kill 1 dead

That = 4 dead sp what are you smoking ?

Is there a possibility there could be a scum in that batch ? Sure but Im not willing to trade 3 town for one scum .... Is there a Possibility you hit scum and don't die ? Sure but the odds are certainly not in your favor.

The Math says you should be lynched and if your town we lose 2 townies

I'm wondering how you could not know this !

If we lynch someone today that's 1 dead

You kill a townie tonight that's 2 dead you and the townie

then Scum has their kill 1 dead

That = 4 dead sp what are you smoking ?

Is there a possibility there could be a scum in that batch ? Sure but Im not willing to trade 3 town for one scum .... Is there a Possibility you hit scum and don't die ? Sure but the odds are certainly not in your favor.

The Math says you should be lynched and if your town we lose 2 townies

Your math ignores the possibilities we might lynch scum, I might hit scum, or scum's NK might fail.  In any case you can't pin 4 townie deaths on me having a whacky role. 

Your math ignores the possibilities we might lynch scum, I might hit scum, or scum's NK might fail.  In any case you can't pin 4 townie deaths on me having a whacky role. 

I stated there are other scenarios but its very risky in a small game that we can lose this in one or 2 cycles. The odds are in favor of killing townies on day one sure ya get lucky sometimes but Im not willing to take that risk. If this is a roled up game there is a good chance we have some investigative roles and in that case numbers mean everything . All Im saying is losing 2 town is much better than losing 3 or 4 and Im not pinning anything on you. You have no control over your role other than to take wild guess at scum If you guess wrong and you are town that's a guarantee 3 townies are dead and that's not including the damn lynch.

Its fear mongoring at its finest.  Basically claiming we can lose the game on D1.

Arsis being invincible is hard to buy.  Sounds likes a bit of a bust newbie scum claim.  Something Ape would do a lot as a rookie scum player.  And knowing what I think I know of the set up, it doesnt add up really.

But we need to mass reveal.  It will help us see the game.

Its fear mongoring at its finest.  Basically claiming we can lose the game on D1.

Arsis being invincible is hard to buy.  Sounds likes a bit of a bust newbie scum claim.  Something Ape would do a lot as a rookie scum player.  And knowing what I think I know of the set up, it doesnt add up really.

But we need to mass reveal.  It will help us see the game.

Fear mongering ? So you want to mass reveal and out all our power roles making this easy for scum ?

we need to mass punch you in the face

That would be fun but care to comment on the mass reveal?

Fear mongering ? So you want to mass reveal and out all our power roles making this easy for scum ?

Yes, you're fear mongering end game, on D1.

Yes.  I dont think power roles matter in a small game like this. 

That would be fun but care to comment on the mass reveal?

Yes, you're fear mongering end game, on D1.

Yes.  I dont think power roles matter in a small game like this. 

So Im fear mongering on D1 end game ? So for you to make that statement you realize sh*t can hit the fan on day one with one mis step

No

Well your starting to look scummy to me because your wanting a mass reveal and your not acknowledging the fact day one could totally suck with the wrong moves and I think in a small game where players can be narrowed down quickly its a really bad Idea to mass reveal

Well your starting to look scummy to me because your wanting a mass reveal and your not acknowledging the fact day one could totally suck with the wrong moves and I think in a small game where players can be narrowed down quickly its a really bad Idea to mass reveal

This game was referred to as "Role Crazy".  Seeing as the roles themselves are central, and the evidence thus far points in that direction, the easiest way to find scum is to weed out the bullsh** roles.  It's not the most fun way to play Mafia but JiF is right.  It's certainly a better idea as a 3rd option than a No Lynch.

I'm guessing that's eastern time right?

Idk about the mass reveal,its pretty easy in a role crazy game for mafia to make up a role and just go through.  On the other hand, some town might have some weird roles that make no sense, and we might lynch them just based on the mass reveal.  Most likely, mass reveals will just cloud the real scumhunting.  Slight fos on 80 for saying that it would help and gently pushing the idea along.

I think there is probably a lot going on based on my role and assuming that everyone is just going to die because one person claims he's got a shot he cant control seems to be pushing the cart way before the horse.

And yes, I want a mass reveal.  It make sense.  We've already 2, there is only 8 more...so what are we going to do?  Run someone up for another reveal?  Why not just get it all out there?  Makes a ton of sense to me.

Okay, in my initial, admittedly overly sarcastic, reveal post I claimed bulletproof and said "no need for scum to waste a shot" Ashot is singular which means 1. 80 is bad at English?

Furthermore: http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Bulletproof

The first line says bulletproof is a single vest by default. So, I didn't use the wrong word or unclear language or anything like that. I'm curious why 80 is lying about it. It seems like he is just going to try to cover his tracks to clear himself when he takes a shot at me. Maybe sk? More likely scum.

Archived