It's Days Like This That Make The PSL's So Worth It

SAR I

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

In light of Flushing Roots buying PSL's I thought this was a good thread from back in the day. Enjoy

really?

You felt the need to necro an obsolete thread with nothing but stupid arguiments?  And you attribute your reason to another JI poster who spent $500 on a pair cheap PSL's? 

What is wrong with you?

Mods should close this thread. I have little doubt that nobody wants it on page 1.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dcat said:

really?

You felt the need to necro an obsolete thread with nothing but stupid arguiments?  And you attribute your reason to another JI poster who spent $500 on a pair cheap PSL's? 

What is wrong with you?

Mods should close this thread. I have little doubt that nobody wants it on page 1.

1 persons trash is another persons treasure is my point. 

It is very possible that many with PSL's not all are stepping aside and longtime fans are getting back in on the action. 

That would fix the problem of so many opposing teams fans in the seats. 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

1 persons trash is another persons treasure is my point. 

It is very possible that many with PSL's not all are stepping aside and longtime fans are getting back in on the action. 

That would fix the problem of so many opposing teams fans in the seats. 

unfortunately the thread you dug up from the grave has zero ability to inspire anyone to go buy cheap tix.  All it consists of are a bunch of silly arguments along with Max and others instructing SAR how to make friends here on the forum.  Hmmm..  are you quite sure you weren't just attempting to stir things up?  

As a rule of thumb...  don't necro a dead thread of forums such as these unless it is soley for amusement.  It not only wastes everyone's time, but also never ends well.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

unfortunately the thread you dug up from the grave has zero ability to inspire anyone to go buy cheap tix.  All it consists of are a bunch of silly arguments along with Max and others instructing SAR how to make friends here on the forum.  Hmmm..  are you quite sure you weren't just attempting to stir things up?  

As a rule of thumb...  don't necro a dead thread of forums such as these unless it is soley for amusement.  It not only wastes everyone's time, but also never ends well.

Good point it would seem a person who raved about PSL's then sells out numerous games isn't a good person to listen to for advice on the PSL issue these are the people putting opposing teams fans in the seats which I despise of. 

PSL's are a personal choice but it seems many longtime diehard fans like myself are looking to get back in as season ticket holders. 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Good point it would seem a person who raved about PSL's then sells out numerous games isn't a good person to listen to for advice on the PSL issue these are the people putting opposing teams fans in the seats which I despise of. 

PSL's are a personal choice but it seems many longtime diehard fans like myself are looking to get back in as season ticket holders. 

well obviously, you should buy your PSLs NOT from the NY Jets but on the secondary market.  When I move away from here in a few years, I'll be looking to get 50 cents on the dollar or more for my Lower sidelines, but I don't expect to get that much.  Perhaps if the team becomes a legit contender there's a chance of that.  I still 5+ years to go before I'm outta here, so in the meantime, I'll try to enjoy this moribund franchise in my dream seats.   

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

really?

What is wrong with you?

Can you do me a favor and get the name of our site right. You have been doing this a lot lately. We can consider your requests, but only after you call us by the right name.

13 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Can you do me a favor and get the name of our site right. You have been doing this a lot lately. We can consider your requests, but only after you call us by the right name.

did I type JI?  Sorry.  You'd think after coming over here (what... 2 years+ ago?) that I'd get it right.  Again... sorry.  Just force of habit.  I was on that site for like a decade and I didn't bail out at the time of the mass exodous due to whatever nonsense was going on.  

Thanks for creating and managing this site so well.  May JI , er...  JN, live on forever!  

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

did I type JI?  Sorry.  You'd think after coming over here (what... 2 years+ ago?) that I'd get it right.  Again... sorry.  Just force of habit.  I was on that site for like a decade and I didn't bail out at the time of the mass exodous due to whatever nonsense was going on.  

Thanks for creaying and managing this site so well.  May JI , er...  JN, live on forever!  

hahaha, thanks. I think I noticed it from you before as well. Kind of funny actually. :)

On 9/3/2014 at 10:36 PM, joewilly12 said:

It was Rex Ryan alright a recording that called everyone who has season tickets. You are gullible no wonder you own a BMW.

Let me get this straight:

You believe that the Jets would go through all the trouble of making a recording of Rex Ryan with some canned speech instead of calling us all individually?

SAR I

Archived