It's Days Like This That Make The PSL's So Worth It

SAR I

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the money trolling.  I mean this is the most affluent area in the richest country in the world.  I was a dick fulds place last week.  they use BMW's as golf carts to get to the pool in that neighborhood

is anybody really impressed with a BMW ?

It is a bit tacky but I'm a PSL holder and if my head coach makes an exclusive call to me I'm going to do as he asks.

The challenge is the shorts.  I've got a white jersey, white hat, white socks, white sneakers, white glasses, but have to run with khaki shorts.

SAR I

I'm sure the fluorescence of your pastey spaghettie legs will be white enough for the shorts to be overlooked.

I don't get the money trolling.  I mean this is the most affluent area in the richest country in the world.  I was a dick fulds place last week.  they use BMW's as golf carts to get to the pool in that neighborhood

is anybody really impressed with a BMW ?

Arrogance triggers insecurities, and makes for great emo. Trust me on this, I know more than you.

yeah it's working but I hope everybody catches on real quick so we can move on

When I did the arrogant trolling bit here, slats and max were ready to ban me. I guess you can hope that they are as perturbed by him as they were with me?

I miss you.

(Is that gay to admit?)

Been meaning to ask if you left JI because of me in Poli-Sci, actually.

if so, I can't say sorry enough to make up for that.

Did you refuse to yield to him deleting out the 95% of your actual post he had no response for while attributing other crap to you that you no one has ever said?  You bastard.

And even vowed to never go to another Jets game as long as Rex was the coach... Claiming we was gonna sell all of his tix to opposing fans. 

I didn't see that one.

So he went from vowing to never go to a Jets game again if Rex was coach, to letting Rex pick out his wardrobe for the game?  Can you do a bigger 180?

I didn't see that one.

So he went from vowing to never go to a Jets game again if Rex was coach, to letting Rex pick out his wardrobe for the game?  Can you do a bigger 180?

I don't know, should I re-post the nice farewell you posted about me at JI this morning or continue to believe the JN brownie-points pile-on you're 180'ing on here?

Move on or be my friend.  These discussion forums aren't that important, they shouldn't mean that much to you.

SAR I

SAR I which ones will you be wearing?

1334MSH1.jpg

1335MSH3.jpg

Classic-White-Patent-Leather-Shoe-by-Dr.

I have a nice, clean pair of all-white Nike's I keep just for this type of occassion.  After the game, I have to wipe all the parking lot feces off but they keep pretty well after that.

SAR I

I don't know, should I re-post the nice farewell you posted about me at JI this morning or continue to believe the JN brownie-points pile-on you're 180'ing on here?

Move on or be my friend.  These discussion forums aren't that important, they shouldn't mean that much to you.

SAR I

Then why are you still here?  In the face of almost universal disdain, or at best passive dismissal, you're still here.  If you were looking for somewhere where they like you, I don't think this is it mate.

As for your demand folks "move on or be your friend", I suggest an alternative option exists....people can continue to be free to post what they think of you, as long as you are free to post your usual schtick.

If a discussion forum means so little to you, as you say, surely you'd choo, choo, choose to move on down the line, right?

I hear Scout could use some posts in their Hampur.  You and HYATT ™ should get along swimmingly.

SAR I

I'll post it myself because I stand by all of it.  I appreciate that you thought it was nice, but I thought it was fair and accurate.  I'm sorry that you're no longer able to reply to posts over there, but that's largely of your own doing.

I can absolutely move on, but moving on does not mean forgetting, and you've left a lot of overturned tables and spilled drinks in the rooms you've entered over the years.  You might actually consider having your history at JI erased this morning a gift.  Maybe Sooth did you a favor by closing the door to those messy rooms.

There's an opportunity to start anew, be it here, at Scout, wherever.  I'm willing to put my non-football conversation with you and about you to bed.  You certainly don't need to take any advice from me, but you'd be smart to at least recognize that how you communicate with people often trumps what you communicate to them.  That's why I said what I said in the last sentence.

Scott is one of a kind. Most people hate him, many actually love him. I may be one of the few who fall somewhere in between. He's a smart guy but his ego is larger than his brain. He has contributed some great perspectives, information and even opinions on occasion. But far too often it's like getting an 8 oz. filet mignon served to you....in a dirty ashtray. His stereotypes of "upper deckers" at the new stadium has always been unfortunate. He likes to throw his wealth around in people's faces to make himself feel more important (the ironic thing being that several of us could actually buy him out if we wanted to). His treatment of people has sometimes been close to barbaric (insulting a poster by referencing that poster's dead wife...I mean, really?) but he's also taken significantly harsh treatment as well. The problem I've always had with SAR is that sometimes you need to keep your wallet in your pocket, sometimes you need to show respect to fellow posters and be the bigger man when responding to people. He simply belittles people too often and I don't think I've ever heard him say, "That's an interesting point you made. I need to rethink my opinion."

Internet message boards are, for the most part, a very level playing field. A college student with no money and 30 posts on a site has his message appear right next to, and in the same sized box, as a rich guy from Manhattan with over 20,000 posts. It's a very democratized communication forum. I think sometimes that's the part that Scott struggles with....he can't buy his way to a positive reputation here. He can't use his BMW to drive 50 posters off the board that he doesn't want to see here. He can't take his grandiose self image and his perception of himself and force everyone to give him "Likes." And, it's been a missed opportunity because as I said earlier, I do think Scott is a smart, articulate guy.....it's just a shame he doesn't use that to engage in conversations and interactions that make people appreciate that part of him.

I'll post it myself because I stand by all of it.  I appreciate that you thought it was nice, but I thought it was fair and accurate.  I'm sorry that you're no longer able to reply to posts over there, but that's largely of your own doing.

I can absolutely move on, but moving on does not mean forgetting, and you've left a lot of overturned tables and spilled drinks in the rooms you've entered over the years.  You might actually consider having your history at JI erased this morning a gift.  Maybe Sooth did you a favor by closing the door to those messy rooms.

There's an opportunity to start anew, be it here, at Scout, wherever.  I'm willing to put my non-football conversation with you and about you to bed.  You certainly don't need to take any advice from me, but you'd be smart to at least recognize that how you communicate with people often trumps what you communicate to them.  That's why I said what I said in the last sentence.

*introductory level BMW

First, I left JI on my own accord, I was not asked to leave.  In fact, Sean gave me a free Scout VIP membership over there as a longtime contributor.  Did he give one to you?

Second, these overturned tables and hurt feelings you refer to goes both ways.  Keep in mind I took about 100 hits for every 1 I delivered back and the few I delievered back were all deserved.  Jay Mohr, Stokes, whomever, these issues you're bringing up were years ago, tens of thousands of posts ago, and if I got aggressive it was because others were inappropriate and aggressive towards me.  If you were in a similar situation you may have reacted similarly.

I'm here to talk football.  Let's make this the last post on the mess that JI has become please.

SAR I

Archived