T-minus 15 hours

LionelRichie

it's like christmas eve as a kid when you can't decide if it's better to stay up or go to bed.   

Pretty fired up for Jets football.  this is going to be a much better team than last year's team that was competitive into december.   as much as I think Idzik dropped the ball at CB and the draft I am still a die hard jets fan and 1pm can't get here soon enough.  

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!

Week one of every Jets season is like when you're drunk and you've decided to go get White Castle. The excitement is heavy and the nostalgia is so thick that you can cut it with a knife, but because you only do it once a year you forget that in the end it leaves you wondering why you even bothered and with a week long bout with diarrhea.

Week one of every Jets season is like when you're drunk and you've decided to go get White Castle. The excitement is heavy and the nostalgia is so thick that you can cut it with a knife, but because you only do it once a year you forget that in the end it leaves you wondering why you even bothered and with a week long bout with diarrhea.

Based on the Olive Garden story, sounds like a possible first date experience as well.

Geno is going to be good this year, CJ2k is going to be the biggest home run threat we've had in a generation, and Ivory is going to be a beast in the 4th quarter.  

no matter how hard I try I can't really say anything good about Wilson.   Once Milliner comes back the secondary will be good enough.  Young exciting team on the rise.  

I'll be waking up at 7 AM and watching NFL game day and the rest of the pre games coverage. Then my girlfriend is coming over and I'll watch the game with my family, my girlfriend was a giants fan but she converted for me. That's how you know she's a keeper lol tomorrow 1 pm can't come soon enough go jets

Archived