New York JETS will beat the Pats in their crib

JetsFanInDenver

being positive is cool. but you are in homerism territory with the things you are posting tonight. somehow you fail to see that this team is very bad

Here is the thing. If you ever seen my posts homerism is the last thing you can associate with me. I actually think baring injuries this team will be better down the schedule.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote :  Our D line is going to feast on their O line and give Brady fits.

That's pretty funny right there.

The Jets match up well "physically" with the Pats???????????

That was his original quote. Deflection is the best you got ?

Not sure what more pathetic. Your statement or  JETS fans are cheering you for this.

Here is the thing. If you ever seen my posts homerism is the last thing you can associate with me. I actually think baring injuries this team will be better down the schedule.

I don't pay enough attention to remember what certain people here post like. so although I know your name is familiar I cant recall your take on things. I do notice that your posts tonight seem like you are in denial about how bad the team is though

I don't pay enough attention to remember what certain people here post like. so although I know your name is familiar I cant recall your take on things. I do notice that your posts tonight seem like you are in denial about how bad the team is though

No worries. You dont need to explain.

I always said things how i have felt they are. I would actually love a Top 5 pick. But I don't see it happening. I see the JETS doing better as the season goes on. And its not denial.

Go wear your Pats jersey.

no i hate the pats but i am also not a blind homer and think the jets can win this game...........will i root for them i sure will but there is a difference in rooting and liking a team and being a plain blind clueless homer.

no i hate the pats but i am also not a blind homer and think the jets can win this game...........will i root for them i sure will but there is a difference in rooting and liking a team and being a plain blind clueless homer.

You sure got me with that homer rant. How i dare i be positive.

So what if the JETS win ?

No worries. You dont need to explain.

I always said things how i have felt they are. I would actually love a Top 5 pick. But I don't see it happening. I see the JETS doing better as the season goes on. And its not denial.

you really think so? I'd be very surprised to see us win more than 3 games

That's pretty funny right there.

The Jets match up well "physically" with the Pats???????????

Hey brother, I am pullin for the pats on Thursday, 1-15 baby! End of Rex, do it!

That said, I really think the Jets DLine is going to give the Pats a lot of problems on Thursday. Just hope you guys pull it out.

This is one of those weeks that i am sure the JETS are looking forward to. After losing a game when they were supposed to be blown out but instead they were in it till almost the very end I am sure the JETS team is looking forward to taking the field as soon as they can.

Top of that the JETS seem to match up well against the Pats and have been unfortunate to not win a game on the last two trips to Foxboro.

But this is the year. Mark my words the JETS will beat the Pats in their own crib. Brady better be ready to get acquainted to the turf.

So far this year, you have said the Jets will win every game.

You are 1-5, and soon to be 1-6.

Match up well?  Exactly where?

Archived