Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're pulling a Wombat here ("Nolder is 100 % town"), and it's cute.  But really I'm just being condemned for participation.  It's cool though.  All my lynch will do is point you to actual scum, Verbal.

Condemned for participation? In a game where you've been as withdrawn from the play as I've ever seen you.

That fake chivalry crap is not only a logical fallacy, but it makes me want to light you on fire then pee on you to put it out.

What did you mindmeld about exactly? I think smash was iffy about JiF at first, then came around. And he's been suspicious of Verbal. 

WHY?!

At that point you were both scum reading me. Why would you be worried about him potentially trying to pin it on you if he's wrong? Unless of course you already knew he was. 

1.  Smash's comment about JiF possibly bussing Nolder and killing Crusher was something I had been thinking.

2.  Because I think 80 bussed Nolder and I only have misgivings about Verbal's tone.

3.  What?  Try this on for size.  I'm town and therefore don't know how anyone is going to flip, but I see Ape is already preparing to go after me should you and/or 80 flip town, something for which there is precedent.  Seeing this, I preemptively shut it it down in self-defense because I don't know how you or 80 are going to flip.  And why aren't you asking this kind of question to the Ape who started the whole thing in the first place?  Afraid of him casing you again?

This comes across as using what just happened to set up the next day's mislynch. Nyn and Wombat also insisted that the only bus votes on Nolder would have been late voters.

Which makes me wonder if Nyn and 80 (being early) voters were the only 2 to vote Nolder. 

Seriously, what is this... setting up a mirror fake claim? 

I did not insist that the only bus votes on Nolder were late votes.  I said that Nolder was likely "hard bussed," which, if anything, would suggest the opposite.  Aside from that, I have been treating votes on Nolder on a case-by-case basis.  I thought Lily's was ok.  I thought Smash's was good.  I found 80's smelly.  I wasn't sure about Nyn's.

And that's the second time you've randomly accused me of setting up a fake PR claim.  What is wrong with you?

Hmm... this aligns with the agenda I just suggested, that scum (Womb, 80 and Nyn) were suggesting only late voters on Nolder could have bused him, in order to keep heat off of Nyn and 80 the potential early bussers.

Here wombat is suggesting 80 wouldn't be lazy - what? seriously? 

Yeah. In other words, "hey town, only lynch people from Nolder's train".

Nice back-filled narrative, you turd.

I do agree with this, though. I haven't really taken into consideration the players not on Nolder's train. With 13 players and I'm assuming a 1:4 ratio there are probably 3 scum in this game. It's possible one bussed and the other one didn't. So after dinner I'll take a look at the final VC and see what gives.

Tunnel vision is your problem, not mine.

3.  What?  Try this on for size.  I'm town and therefore don't know how anyone is going to flip, but I see Ape is already preparing to go after me should you and/or 80 flip town, something for which there is precedent.  Seeing this, I preemptively shut it it down in self-defense because I don't know how you or 80 are going to flip.  And why aren't you asking this kind of question to the Ape who started the whole thing in the first place?  Afraid of him casing you again?

lol  Ape is welcome to case me as many times as he likes. And I did ask Ape about his rationale, for instance why he's reading JIF as scum. And I've been continuously engaging him. Hell, you mentioned yourself that we had 123343343 posts of exchanges. So I'm not sure why you're trying to point me in his direction or suggesting that I'm afraid of him.

And here I thought you'd appreciate my attention. Guess not.  Heh.

lol  Ape is welcome to case me as many times as he likes. And I did ask Ape about his rationale, for instance why he's reading JIF as scum. And I've been continuously engaging him. Hell, you mentioned yourself that we had 123343343 posts of exchanges. So I'm not sure why you're trying to point me in his direction or suggesting that I'm afraid of him.

And here I thought you'd appreciate my attention. Guess not.  Heh.

I'm suggesting that you are biased, which usually means bad town or scum.

I did not insist that the only bus votes on Nolder were late votes.  I said that Nolder was likely "hard bussed," which, if anything, would suggest the opposite.  Aside from that, I have been treating votes on Nolder on a case-by-case basis.  I thought Lily's was ok.  I thought Smash's was good.  I found 80's smelly.  I wasn't sure about Nyn's.

And that's the second time you've randomly accused me of setting up a fake PR claim.  What is wrong with you?

The bold is correct, but I took it to suggest the late voters... not the early ones. 

As for the last sentence... GFY.

Nice back-filled narrative, you turd.

Don't blame others for the dastardly things you infer, you little piggy.

1.  Smash's comment about JiF possibly bussing Nolder and killing Crusher was something I had been thinking.

2.  Because I think 80 bussed Nolder and I only have misgivings about Verbal's tone.

1. Everyone in this game should be thinking this at this point.

2. I agree with the bold. I don't care about Verbal's tone, to me everything he says sounds like whiney ******* twat.

3. She's definitely afraid.

I would vote for AVM or Wombat today.

What do you think about JIF nailing Nolder on D1 with like a super-case, and then as soon as I joined the and called "bullsh*t it's a bus" JIF crawled into a hole - but not before Crusher was the first NK?

What do you think about JIF nailing Nolder on D1 with like a super-case, and then as soon as I joined the and called "bullsh*t it's a bus" JIF crawled into a hole - but not before Crusher was the first NK?

I don't think the suspicion based on a possible oversell is worth lynching him today. JiF has done this before on D1 and thus got to end game once. So it's possible.

I don't remember what I saw in everyone I thought was town. Smash came through most town based on the timing of votes when I read through D1. After Nol died I stopped reading bc there was nothing worth reading when I don't get to see scum interaction. I'll re read from d2 once or if we catch any more scum and game is still going. If I'm still interested or alive. Until then I don't see any reason to change my scummy list. Which is only based on deduction of who I thought were townish. And stuff.

Ape antagonized someone somewhere which pinged

Also, I think JiF called himself Batman somewhere, which pinged.

Thinking about it... Wombat telling me he getting in my head sort of confirms he knows I'm genuinely scum hunting. Don't see a purpose for that part of our exchange if he's town.

How about lulz?

So, we are really not just killing 80 and moving on with the game?

I could go Wbat or AVM too but it would be like what's behind door 2 or 3 when we already took a sneak peak at door 1 and really liked what we found.

The only other thing of interest is Hess's lack of conviction. Very wishy washy about everything and that's very unHess like.

So, we are really not just killing 80 and moving on with the game?

I could go Wbat or AVM too but it would be like what's behind door 2 or 3 when we already took a sneak peak at door 1 and really liked what we found.

The only other thing of interest is Hess's lack of conviction. Very wishy washy about everything and that's very unHess like.

Probably bc I jumped in and would rather not drive. More like, here's what I think k thanx bai. 

You got opinions on anyone who's posted since D1?

Hallia Ape:   Earnestly scum-hunting, town lean.

Lily:  Null read.  Is near the top of everyone's lists but I always think she's scummy.

Smash:  I'm all for punishing inactivity at this point.  He's doing his usual calling people idiots thing but he does that regardless of alignment.

Nyn:  Feel good about her being town.

Pac Hess:  <3 Hess.

Wombat:  Don't think you'd call Nolder 100 % town and draw attention to yourself like that.  Town lean.

AVM:  Starting to worry me some.  

JiF:  Strongest town read.

Archived