16 Lizzie - 0
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 22
21 Darthe - 11

FTR:

AVM compulsive Vig.

Ape and Leelou most likely the GRC resetters they claim.  Ape's claim the most logical given the facts he's offered.  Leelou could be piggy-backing.  I'll hedge my bet there.

Scum team:  Crusher, JVoR and Lizzie.  Most assuredly so without checking the Magic 8-ball.

The rest need to get active and hunt.  I'll be touch and go the rest of the night and also tomorrow until after 6:00 PM.  Have a big project in the works so most likely can only post after work.

Unless scum don't have a kill, from the rest of the game's perspective scum almost has to be me or one of the low post count crowd (Darthe or Eli, I saw Ape's point on JiF as a double voter, so that eliminates him I think).  

You're OK in my book...please hurry to 20 and shoot Lizzie, JVoR or Crusher.  Thanks

Thanks buddy.  Wanna hear the funny part (and this can be seen in my QT after the game)?  I was actually not sure I was going to shoot Ape, and had about decided to shoot JVoR when I got reset :rl:  I figured if he's scum it clears me (or makes me SK...which I think is a weak case) as well as the Ape.  If he's not, it gives tons of information.  Then I got reset and things got crazy lol

Don't sweat it - I've been there - and it's not like I wasn't an ass right back at you. That said, if there are things you were trying to convey that you'd like to address with me, why don't we start from scratch and maybe communicate them a little better. Earlier you went down a path that was obviously stuff I was going to shred because it wasn't credible, at least not in the way you were expressing it.

Or we could just lynch Lizzie, JVOR or Crusher.

All's good brother.

So anywho -- I do think we both have tunneled in one way or another.  My point on the kill was that I was just shocked you had missed I was the killer.  That pinged me and I got stuck on it.

I think I said this (Lizzie quoted it or something along the lines of it at least) -- given the game mechanics, the fact that there have been two kills (both by me) and nothing else in terms of scum-related scene (no conversion scene, missed shot, etc -- though those may not be scenes, I'm not sure)...me killing has to be a huge deal.  It's about the only thing town has to go off of after the GRC conversation.  It's why I claimed Wom right off the bat and why I didn't want to hide about Lily -- I even considered going completely dark until another kill happened, but the game was just dead.

When you, a highly analytical player, didn't look into the kills and just threw my name and two others out twice...it mega-pinged.  All things considered, I think I HAVE to believe you right now.  You gave a lot of information that I tend to believe based off how my role is given to me, plus the detail on the resets...makes sense.  That said, as I said earlier....there's either a 3rd resetter or one of you is lying.  The pro-town move regardless is to look at the kills (or lack there of) first.

Correct on all accounts.

The combination of her having to hit 25 and her choosing Jetscode makes it a pretty easy safe-claim to piggyback. 

Don't disagree with this, but it is possible.  If there's a third, they're going to obvious pretty soon.  I need to go back and look at the GRC's and see if it even looks possible.  Still don't like the 25 thing, but again...possible.

Good catch.  Moves Nolder to town lean as well.

Said this earlier today I think (maybe?) but I agree with this as well.

I'll move this way as well....Already have Crusher's reveal (bodyguard)...did he ever state who he was protecting?

Unvote, Vote Lizzie

No, he can't say who he is protecting. He can only say who he has protected, after it wears off. I supposed if he's used his action, he could divulge that. 

Yeah, that lol

It's what I tend to do sometimes until scum is caught. But I guess it depends on my role and/or if I'm scum or not too. 

Right now we are circling the wagons around them.  Pretty sure two from Crusher, JVoR, and Lizzie are scum.  Next best bets are Leelou and Darthe.

Actually, I just like to see Darthe dead in any game...just muddies the water.

BTW.  Looks like Hoyer gets another game...gotta love that Mike Pettine...be interesting to see who has the better overall record as a HC...him or Rex.

I'm basically skimming and picking random posts to read. 

LOL...<3

@AVM are you open to the idea of us voting for who you should shoot?

I am.  That said, I'd want more participation than the 7-8 of us that have lead the discussion to this point.

Why did we let Elulial join our reindeer games again?  Zero impact.

Good question...

@AVM

Why aren't you hung up on Leelou overlooking the GRC and your kill ability, the way you have been with me?

What is your number?

Explain the fact that Barm was reset. By not claiming the reset on him, you are implying there are 3 of us.

I'm town, so why are you hesitant to vote me if I've claimed the same role as you?

What is your explanation for not resetting AVM? When will he go nutty on you?

I tried for JC when I had him in my mind as scum for making something up on me and Lizzie because he was on the higher scale. I started working with a theory of them possibly not being reset because they are vanilla and I wanted to see how it played out.

I have no clue how Barm was reset. Go back and read Kiv's posts, he said people can have similar roles and be same or different alignments so if someone has your role it doesn't mean you are the same or different alignments. I'm not jumping on you because you've seen townie to me so far. This will bite you because I will flip town.

@Leelou - you receive your action when you reach 25 GRC, are there any limitations on how the action works or can be used?

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) JiF

Lizzie (1) - Integrity

Integrity (3) - Darthe, JVoR, Lizard Dad

Crusher (5) - Jetscode, Barm, Nyn, Nolder, AVM

JVoR (4) Leelou, Hess, Crusher

Elu (1) - 80

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 60

2 Leelou - 4

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 48
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 30
7 Crush - 52
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 2
13 IntegritApe - 171

14 AVM - 7
15 Jetscode - 95
16 Lizzie - 0
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 22
21 Darthe - 11

Final Smash Lynch Vote Count

10 to Lynch

Krak (3) - JiF, Nyn

Smash (10) - JVoR, Hess, Darthe, Lizard, Barm, 80, Lily, Integrity, Nolder

JiF (1) - Pac

80 (2) - Verbal, Leelou

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

Lizard (1) - Krak

Jetscode (1) - Crusher

Barely helpful, but a good reference link to jump back to. I hated a couple of the votes on Smash, mine included.

@AVM

Why aren't you hung up on Leelou overlooking the GRC and your kill ability, the way you have been with me?

@Leelou - you receive your action when you reach 25 GRC, are there any limitations on how the action works or can be used?

Well I was trying to focus on the fact that only I had killed, so there goes that...

Anywho -- I was getting at this earlier but it may have gotten lost in the gigantic multiquotes I was doing.  I just went and looked, she was around 19 (I skimmed to find a GRC update after I killed Wom, so it could have been a little lower) before Wom died so she did get to 25 there.  It looks like she got there pretty quickly (she was around and posting).

Just from looking at my posts from the earlier two resets (JiF and Barm) she was at 25 when JiF was reset and I was at 33 GRC.  So it would have made a LOT of sense to reset me...

I'd ask the same question to her I asked to you -- why would you chase a theory on it doing nothing to inactives when you can insure theres not a kill?

Now that said...she was at 31 when Barm was reset.  So if she's lying, she has to be lying at it be every 15 for her.  Possible.

Well post grc count from comp, not tapatalkVote & GRC Count - 11 to Lynch

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (2) - Leelou, 80

Despot (10) - Smash, Barm, Nyn, Jetscode, Leelou, Crush, Despot, JiF

Barm (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Vote despot. Best of luck in your search for a home planet.

Also not very helpful, but these are hard to find with the search tool on the site. Looking at this, I can't help but wonder where scum was voting each other in order to stay off the Despot trainwreck.

Well I was trying to focus on the fact that only I had killed, so there goes that...

Anywho -- I was getting at this earlier but it may have gotten lost in the gigantic multiquotes I was doing.  I just went and looked, she was around 19 (I skimmed to find a GRC update after I killed Wom, so it could have been a little lower) before Wom died so she did get to 25 there.  It looks like she got there pretty quickly (she was around and posting).

Just from looking at my posts from the earlier two resets (JiF and Barm) she was at 25 when JiF was reset and I was at 33 GRC.  So it would have made a LOT of sense to reset me...

I'd ask the same question to her I asked to you -- why would you chase a theory on it doing nothing to inactives when you can insure theres not a kill?

Now that said...she was at 31 when Barm was reset.  So if she's lying, she has to be lying at it be every 15 for her.  Possible.

Every 15 would have meant it started as every 30, like mine was originally every 40.

Again @Ape (and Leelou, to an extent)...

if she's lying, it has to be that she's lying at 15.

The possible people at the time of Barms reset:

Leelou: 31 (15 or 30?)

Verb: 26 (25?)

Eli: 10 (10? Unlikely that low)

AVM: 40 (Only putting myself here for numbers sake, but 20/40)

Nyn: 30 (15 or 30?)

Krak: 27 (25?)

JVoR: 20 (20)

I had earlier that Nol, Nyn, Leelou, Ape, Crush, and JVoR were all posting...that leaves:

Leelou, Nyn and JVoR as possibilities for Barm

From that train I can see JVoR, Lizard and Barm

Barm was on both trains, if I recall, his posts seem to want to sound very thoughtful, but were still just pile-ons. I think his vote on Smash said something about "being up for the Smash lynch, for info". 

Otherwise, I could pretty much pin the tail on any jackass on any of those trains. Just not enough info out there yet.

Right -- it's possible (I was originally 40 as well), I just don't know...

I don't feel great about it right now.

That seems like a really high frequency, imo. I don't want to assume anything and be wrong, but I could hit that every 10 minutes.

Again @Ape (and Leelou, to an extent)...

if she's lying, it has to be that she's lying at 15.

The possible people at the time of Barms reset:

Leelou: 31 (15 or 30?)

Verb: 26 (25?)

Eli: 10 (10? Unlikely that low)

AVM: 40 (Only putting myself here for numbers sake, but 20/40)

Nyn: 30 (15 or 30?)

Krak: 27 (25?)

JVoR: 20 (20)

I had earlier that Nol, Nyn, Leelou, Ape, Crush, and JVoR were all posting...that leaves:

Leelou, Nyn and JVoR as possibilities for Barm

Scum team resetter triggers more often. Give them an advantage to offset the numbers town has.

Still possible scum Leelou reset her own to try and clear Barm

Nyn nilla wafer.

Archived