Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tempted to hop back over to JVOR...

Apparently people like inactives in the game so ok whatever.

This is the sh*t I'm talking about again no one EVER lynches them for some reason.

Swear to god if El turns out to be mafia (distinct possibility given the lack of non vig kills, hess aside) I'm gonna rage.

Unvote

Vote JVOR

No. Not really. i was more than ready to vote him when he was blindly killing townies well before scum had their first kill. Yet, if he is willing to allow the town to direct his kill I fail to see what is anti-town about that. Quite shocked you can;t get a grip on that as well.

He needs to die for his damage done to the town. Directing his kill when 1/3 of the game is now mafia is a bad idea. He's a big enough problem for us now, without influence. What don't you get?

1/3 village = 5-6 wolves then.

seems like we have two lynches to catch scum. in order to have the highest chance of catching scum, we should all be active and agree to vote consecutively.

i say JVOR -> Leelou -> Barm.

Okay, I'm slowly catching up so bear with me.

Actually I did and feel better about JC.  Cute how your accusing me of rolling over and playing dead in a game that 1/3 of the players aren't playing. I dont do a lot of "work" in games.  I usually go with my gut. 

How are inactives related to your reaction to pressure? deflection noted. I'm not saying you have to do a 20 pages ISO but I feel like I have to drag answers out of you. Kind of grating.

Baseless? I'm essentially saying that JVOR is gently nudging what town is already talking about, and accusation I've built plenty of correct cases on in the past for other scum catches. In further discussing things with him, I've exposed him lying and being completely illogical. How was that lost on you?

I  felt the initial push was mostly based on meta and since I don't really have experience with JVOR I wasn't really sure what to make of it. But there were particulars about his reaction to pressure that I didn't care for. Once I finish catching up I'll ISO him properly and point those out.

His play doesn't seem genuine in his attacks on you. I see a bit of spinning in his posting. So no, not bussing. 

Agreed

If there are multiple double voters, then there are probably multiple of a couple roles, including the ability to erase vote counts. I don't think we can draw any conclusion whatsoever about JIF's alignment due to him losing his GRC count. Same goes for Barm, tbh.

I think so too. 

Hess has done nothing this game. When he's town he's helpful, when he's scum he just coasts. His strength is that he's a very off-putting player to read because of his playstyle, but he tends to just coast when he's scum.

I don't know if you're going off old meta here but in Lee's recent game Hess was town and coasted through.

The way I see it, you guys have two options you should consider OVER Crush/JVoR.  You can lynch me (as I'm the only killer thus far) and take out that threat PLUS confirm everything I've said...or you can run up one of Nyn or JC and get a reveal.  Resetting isn't a pro-town power.

I really don't agree with this. In a game where actions are dependent on GRCs this can be beneficial to either alignment. It's basically like blocking in a standard game. 

So I'm wrong and your scum?  Cool. 

vote hess

Was this a serious vote? Before that you posted twice about how you got a town meta read on Hess. 

AWESOME. this is exactly the theory I was debating on posting about you and your harem of scum. You play out in front, rush to get GRC, acting as a conduit for low laying scum to stay under the radar. The town can take me at my word or not. The fact that you actually said this first seals it for me.

Also: you make a point to tell me "so what" about your skimming. Ok well, aside from skimming being scummy which is too obvious, let's take into consideration that you said the following (and I'm on cell here so I cannot quote)

1: I am possible scum with two other clowns because my GRC hit a level and then lily died

2: if crusher is town then nyn is a strong possibility of being scum on his train

Forget what you think about me for a second. If you think Nyn is scum, you can't possibly think I am also scum. That's as long as you're actually taking the time to read the thread...I have been questioning Nyn pretty hard, all game. You may even say tunneling. You gonna say I was bussing/distancing from her as early as page 15 or so?

This is a wifom that is less obvious but if anyone was actually following along, this is you showing your ass. This FOS on Nyn and I both is pretty damn near impossible and your lack of effort to research that is reckless. You're scum bro

unvote vote Ape

Not sure what riled you up so much. Also I've seen some hard bussing in the past, like in Halli's game where JC pulled off a great performance (but luckily got his ass vigged by Lee ;)). So this whole rationale is without. 

Vote leelou

You're piggybacking my reveal about JC, and in doing so leave the reset on Barm as something there'd have to be a 3rd resetter to have done. This looks like a slip on a false claim to me.

I don't know. She'd be obligated to reset someone when she reaches her claimed trigger. So a false claim wouldn't hold up for long.

I forgot Krak was playing.

I forgot I was playing today.  I'm still sick, and would welcome a lynch IRL.

Out of the back & forth with LK, AVM, and Ape, I'd say the most obvious thing is that LK is town.  The dude has posted some wacked sh*t, and that historically only happened when he was town.

And Leelou is town too, so stop talking about shooting her dammit.

I could go this way as a compromise vote...others want to weigh in...

***Looks at Leelou, Crusher, Verbal and Nyn***

Last </3

Hold on. We have a claimed vig and we are looking for someone else to kill? How about killing the vig and seeing if he's a real vig or scum with a gun? He's the most obvious ANTI-TOWN, regardless ...Maybe Ape is town, maybe he is not - but to trust that he is going to keep neutering AVM's power while we go look for real scum to kill, is a bad move by the town - if we kill another townie, we are down to 16 players and no scum yet...

Me thinks the scum doesn't like another gun in town...just saying.

Me thinks you're right. We don't have to blindly trust Ape. We can clearly tell if he's resetting him or not. There's no way around it. If AVM is willing to play ball then I think this is a good option. 

I'm feeling pretty sexy myself...must be the beer.

The world gets sexier with every sip. ;)

Pretend you're town for a moment...why kill another possible townie when the Ape or Leelou can just keep resetting his ass?

This, this and this. 

Leelou, Nyn and JVoR as possibilities for Barm

I wouldn't even touch Barm with a stick lol

Nyn nilla wafer.

I don't know what wafer is, but ayep. 

Ugh

lmfao

I forgot I was playing today. I'm still sick, and would welcome a lynch IRL.

Out of the back & forth with LK, AVM, and Ape, I'd say the most obvious thing is that LK is town. The dude has posted some wacked sh*t, and that historically only happened when he was town.

Now that we have my alignment, who most wants me dead? JC and Ape both voted me as the obvious scum

He needs to die for his damage done to the town. Directing his kill when 1/3 of the game is now mafia is a bad idea. He's a big enough problem for us now, without influence. What don't you get?

Killing him for what he already did makes zero sense.   Second half is either a good point or you being afraid.  Not sure yet.

9 to lynch

Lizzie (1) - Integrity
Integrity (1) - JVoR,
Crusher (2) - Jetscode, AVM
JVoR (6) - Leelou, Crusher, JiF, Sili, Nolder

Darthe/Sili (1) - Barm
Elu (1) - 80

AVM (1) - Lizard Dad

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 76
2 Leelou - 9
3 Barm - 13
4 JF80 - 48
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 31
7 Crush - 63

8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 4
13 IntegritApe - 196

14 AVM - 24
15 Jetscode - 115
16 Lizzie - 11
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 34
19 krak - 29
20 JVOR - 1
21 Darthe/Sili - 20

I really don't agree with this. In a game where actions are dependent on GRCs this can be beneficial to either alignment. It's basically like blocking in a standard game. 

Was this a serious vote? Before that you posted twice about how you got a town meta read on Hess. 

Not sure what riled you up so much. Also I've seen some hard bussing in the past, like in Halli's game where JC pulled off a great performance (but luckily got his ass vigged by Lee ;)). So this whole rationale is without. 

I don't know. She'd be obligated to reset someone when she reaches her claimed trigger. So a false claim wouldn't hold up for long.

Yes. A joke. 

Killing him for what he already did makes zero sense. Second half is either a good point or you being afraid. Not sure yet.

It's a point I've been continuously making ... Yes, I'm scared. Trying to direct AVM vote is anti town. It accelerates the scum agenda. What the eff arent people seeing

I forgot I was playing today. I'm still sick, and would welcome a lynch IRL.

Out of the back & forth with LK, AVM, and Ape, I'd say the most obvious thing is that LK is town. The dude has posted some wacked sh*t, and that historically only happened when he was town.

Hi honey

It's a point I've been continuously making ... Yes, I'm scared. Trying to direct AVM vote is anti town. It accelerates the scum agenda. What the eff arent people seeing

It's counter intuitive to listen to you.  but your making sense.  Im concerned maybe I have developed a brain tumor in the logic portion of my brain. 

Archived