Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That seems like a really high frequency, imo. I don't want to assume anything and be wrong, but I could hit that every 10 minutes.

Scum team resetter triggers more often. Give them an advantage to offset the numbers town has.

Still possible scum Leelou reset her own to try and clear Barm

Nyn nilla wafer.

This seems pretty possible.  Not sure I want to go one way or the other on Barm -- had been leaning town on him to this point.  That said, I think anyone on the scum team needs to have at least considered resetting one of their own.  That said...if vanilla are coming back as no-go's, I'd assume the same would return for a regular scum goon, no?  So the question would be if scum had a power they were willing to give up in order to maybe clear them.  Seems iffy, but something we'd have to consider obviously.

Well I'm coming up soon, if you want to go that route.

Have we already confirmed Nyn as VT?  That could possibly clear her?

Verb/Eli/Krak have all been kind of hanging back...may be good info to get on them, if they can be reset.

This seems pretty possible.  Not sure I want to go one way or the other on Barm -- had been leaning town on him to this point.  That said, I think anyone on the scum team needs to have at least considered resetting one of their own.  That said...if vanilla are coming back as no-go's, I'd assume the same would return for a regular scum goon, no?  So the question would be if scum had a power they were willing to give up in order to maybe clear them.  Seems iffy, but something we'd have to consider obviously.

Head spinning.

Who are you going to shoot? Who should I reset?

Verb/Eli/Krak have all been kind of hanging back...may be good info to get on them, if they can be reset.

What about Nolder, Crusher and 80?

Also, I'm not sure how I can confirm Nyn as VT. What are you saying?

Nyn is vanilla...not sure on "T"

Head spinning.

Who are you going to shoot? Who should I reset?

Intel o.   Shoot JVOR or Crush

Way to bus Leelou right there

LOL, I missed this during all the quote answering.  If anyone else I'd want to speed lynch.  You?

I don't even know

What about Nolder, Crusher and 80?

Also, I'm not sure how I can confirm Nyn as VT. What are you saying?

Well, regardless of Leelou's alignment she brought up the point about the theory of VT not getting a result.  Didn't you not get an action on certain people, and that's what she was supposedly piggybacking on (or perhaps she was being truthful, as unlikely as that's starting to appear)?

I think if scum...she gave us information.  If town, it's a legitimate theory that would explain why you didn't get resets for certain players.

Also ^^ all of those 3 work as well, I just looked at people who looked close to potential GRC action points.

If I were to shoot right now, it would make the most sense to shoot JVoR or Leelou.  Not sure which. In a perfect world I'd like to stop just short and hear input from people...it'd at least force people to start talking.

The downside, of course, is that I can't interact during that whole time period.

@JC: Why JVoR or Crush but not Leelou?

Also ^^ all of those 3 work as well, I just looked at people who looked close to potential GRC action points.

If I were to shoot right now, it would make the most sense to shoot JVoR or Leelou.  Not sure which. In a perfect world I'd like to stop just short and hear input from people...it'd at least force people to start talking.

The downside, of course, is that I can't interact during that whole time period.

i'm down for shooting Leelou as well...add Lizzie tothe mix as well.

BTW -- this post makes 17.  I'm holding off til 29/30 (I made mention of this earlier, right before I said I wasn't going to hold on and was going to shoot the Ape or be killed...that was fun :rl:).  So I do have a little more time than we were probably thinking.

Regardless, I'd like to save at least 4-5 posts for tomorrow to interact before shooting.

And @JC -- 10-4 on Nyn.  I'd ask for more info, but I think you're about to explain (or give us something)

LOL, I missed this during all the quote answering.  If anyone else I'd want to speed lynch.  You?

I don't even know

Well, regardless of Leelou's alignment she brought up the point about the theory of VT not getting a result.  Didn't you not get an action on certain people, and that's what she was supposedly piggybacking on (or perhaps she was being truthful, as unlikely as that's starting to appear)?

I think if scum...she gave us information.  If town, it's a legitimate theory that would explain why you didn't get resets for certain players.

My action had no effect on Jetscode only. Everyone else it worked on.

Some players might have capability to reduce trigger points.

My action had no effect on Jetscode only. Everyone else it worked on.

IDK but this reminded me -- Leelou didn't say anything about vanilla, I think she said something about it not working on the same role or something along those lines?

I've been thinking vanilla...but it seems like that might not be the case, if JC is going to offer something up here.

I don't even know

Its there or it was  lol...my knowledge is on the board

BTW -- this post makes 17.  I'm holding off til 29/30 (I made mention of this earlier, right before I said I wasn't going to hold on and was going to shoot the Ape or be killed...that was fun :rl:).  So I do have a little more time than we were probably thinking.

Regardless, I'd like to save at least 4-5 posts for tomorrow to interact before shooting.

And @JC -- 10-4 on Nyn.  I'd ask for more info, but I think you're about to explain (or give us something)

I'm really hoping Leelou responds to the question I most recently asked of her... I'd say don't shoot her until we do hear an answer. If she refuses, maybe shoot her too. 

My vote for the shot is JVOR or Lizzie.

If you'd like me to remove the risk of losing another townie altogether, I can just reset you. It's a good way for us to keep each other in check until we can use our abilities more productively.

I'm really hoping Leelou responds to the question I most recently asked of her... I'd say don't shoot her until we do hear an answer. If she refuses, maybe shoot her too. 

If you'd like me to remove the risk of losing another townie altogether, I can just reset you. It's a good way for us to keep each other in check until we can use our abilities more productively.

I'd rather take out the two you listed.

I'd rather this for now, tbh.  Not posting again until I see a reset.

IDK but this reminded me -- Leelou didn't say anything about vanilla, I think she said something about it not working on the same role or something along those lines?

I've been thinking vanilla...but it seems like that might not be the case, if JC is going to offer something up here.

Leelou suggested JC is vanilla, and that's why it had no effect. I actually suggested that I had a theory he was teh same role as me, and that's why it didn't work. You've got it flip-flopped.

Leelou suggested JC is vanilla, and that's why it had no effect. I actually suggested that I had a theory he was teh same role as me, and that's why it didn't work. You've got it flip-flopped.

Getting tired now...need to get up early...still think AVM should shoot Lizzie or JVoR.  

Sigh.

Or, I can post if you'd rather....LOL.

I submitted my shot(s) already, if I don't then one (or two if doubled) person from the pool of townies gets killed...so I don't really have an option.

That said...given the fact that I'm already past 20, not posting isn't going to do anything.  If they do it, the kills go through.  If they don't I'm waiting til 29.  No real reason to wait now that I think about it.

Stop being cryptic, I'm dead tired... and need to hit the sack... just say what you know, sorry if you have already.

Not sure he even knows but at least one player has an ability to reduce the trigger points for those in his QT.  The rest is in thread. good night

Archived