Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Or, I can post if you'd rather....LOL.

I submitted my shot(s) already, if I don't then one (or two if doubled) person from the pool of townies gets killed...so I don't really have an option.

That said...given the fact that I'm already past 20, not posting isn't going to do anything.  If they do it, the kills go through.  If they don't I'm waiting til 29.  No real reason to wait now that I think about it.

Cool beans

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop being cryptic, I'm dead tired... and need to hit the sack... just say what you know, sorry if you have already.

BTW -- without risking a MK, I 100% believe there is a way I could get triggered half as fast as usual.  That's tied in with what I was referencing earlier, having to submit kills before (and if I don't a town player dies for sure)

BTW -- without risking a MK, I 100% believe there is a way I could get triggered half as fast as usual.  That's tied in with what I was referencing earlier, having to submit kills before (and if I don't a town player dies for sure)

If your in a QT with Elvis just shoot him...

Why the hell would you reset me?  Thats stupid.

Not really a consideration, but I wanted to see how people answered. There's only 4 of us playing apparently. Killing Hess was a dick move, he was at least marginal in his participation... 

If your in a QT with Elvis just shoot him...

I'm not, but I don't know the power of one person in my QT...so....yeah.  And of course the other could always be lying, not that I think one way or the other...just have to recognize that's possible.

Not really a consideration, but I wanted to see how people answered. There's only 4 of us playing apparently. Killing Hess was a dick move, he was at least marginal in his participation... 

Yeah....

@AVM

Why aren't you hung up on Leelou overlooking the GRC and your kill ability, the way you have been with me?

@Leelou - you receive your action when you reach 25 GRC, are there any limitations on how the action works or can be used?

I was originally at 50, it got cut in half to 25. I submit 2 names (excluding myself) incase I am doubled and the first one is used if I'm not. I submitted in the order JC, Lizzie and got no effect.

Well I was trying to focus on the fact that only I had killed, so there goes that...

Anywho -- I was getting at this earlier but it may have gotten lost in the gigantic multiquotes I was doing.  I just went and looked, she was around 19 (I skimmed to find a GRC update after I killed Wom, so it could have been a little lower) before Wom died so she did get to 25 there.  It looks like she got there pretty quickly (she was around and posting).

Just from looking at my posts from the earlier two resets (JiF and Barm) she was at 25 when JiF was reset and I was at 33 GRC.  So it would have made a LOT of sense to reset me...

I'd ask the same question to her I asked to you -- why would you chase a theory on it doing nothing to inactives when you can insure theres not a kill?

Now that said...she was at 31 when Barm was reset.  So if she's lying, she has to be lying at it be every 15 for her.  Possible.

Because, I was trying it on someone I thought was scum. I haven't hit multiple marks yet because I am having a rough time and can't make myself post. 

I'm EXTREMELY confused about the Hess kill.

I've been looking at possible suspects and no one makes sense to me.

The only people I can see maybe having the right numbers at the time are JC and Crusher but if it's JC why haven't we seen any of his kills before now and if it's Crusher does that mean the GRC requirement for killing was 100? Seems too steep.

We could strike that as an assumption on the mod and kill Crusher anyway but idk.

I'm on the fence about that because Crushers claim seemed sincere and to make sense.

That bit about not being able to tell people he's targeting someone seemed like something that would exist in this game.

But I don't have any other ideas for who shot Hess. So yeah.

I was originally at 50, it got cut in half to 25. I submit 2 names (excluding myself) incase I am doubled and the first one is used if I'm not. I submitted in the order JC, Lizzie and got no effect.

What else? You aren't answering the question... Tell me about once you've earned the action, then what...

What else? You aren't answering the question... Tell me about once you've earned the action, then what...

It can't be banked, I have to use it and if I don't use it by a certain point, it's wiped. Then I have to wait for it to be retriggered. 

Also: 

Flavor names may not be revealed, and you should know that powers are not necessarily exclusive; more than one of you may have the same abilities, including potentially across alignments (in other words, if you are town and another player describes your ability exactly, that doesn’t mean said other player is town).  Some abilities are similar but tweaked (i.e. if you are town, and some player seems to be “misdescribing” your ability’s mechanic, it doesn’t mean they are scum).  Also, while there are a number of roles in this game, there are both vanilla townies and vanilla scum.  In other words, I designed this game to prevent it from being broken by a mass power reveal. 

You are making this too easy. Lizzie just confirms Leelou is scum.

Really? How did I confirm she was scum?

And of course Ape follows up on your post and agrees....

Like I said, ape bussed Leelou by using the reset on me, after Leelou said she couldn't reset me herself

If she is lock scum, you and Ape are both voting me why?

JVOR HAS BEEN RESET TO ZERO

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) - JiF

Lizzie (1) - Integrity

Integrity (3) - Darthe, JVoR, Lizard Dad

Crusher (5) - Jetscode, Barm, Nyn, Nolder, AVM

JVoR (2) - Leelou, Crusher

Elu (1) - 80

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 62

2 Leelou - 6

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 48

5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1

6 Verb - 30

7 Crush - 59

9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)

10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2

11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2

12 JiF - 2

13 IntegritApe - 193

14 AVM - 22

15 Jetscode - 115

16 Lizzie - 2

17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1

18 Nyn - 30

19 krak - 27

20 JVOR - 0

21 Darthe - 11

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) JiF

Lizzie (1) - Integrity

Integrity (3) - Darthe, JVoR, Lizard Dad

Crusher (5) - Jetscode, Barm, Nyn, Nolder, AVM

JVoR (4) Leelou, Hess, Crusher

Elu (1) - 80

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 60

2 Leelou - 4

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 48

5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1

6 Verb - 30

7 Crush - 52

8 Eluial - 10

9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)

10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2

11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2

12 JiF - 2

13 IntegritApe - 171

14 AVM - 7

15 Jetscode - 95

16 Lizzie - 0

17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1

18 Nyn - 30

19 krak - 27

20 JVOR - 22

21 Darthe - 11

JVOR HAS BEEN RESET TO ZERO

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) JiF

Lizzie (1) - Integrity

Integrity (3) - Darthe, JVoR, Lizard Dad

Crusher (5) - Jetscode, Barm, Nyn, Nolder, AVM

JVoR (4) Leelou, Hess, Crusher

Elu (1) - 80

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 62

2 Leelou - 6

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 48

5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1

6 Verb - 30

7 Crush - 59

9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)

10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2

11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2

12 JiF - 2

13 IntegritApe - 193

14 AVM - 22

15 Jetscode - 115

16 Lizzie - 2

17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1

18 Nyn - 30

19 krak - 27

20 JVOR - 0

21 Darthe - 11

Hess is still listed in both of these vote counts despite being dead. Mod error?

Really? How did I confirm she was scum?

And of course Ape follows up on your post and agrees....

Like I said, ape bussed Leelou by using the reset on me, after Leelou said she couldn't reset me herself

If she is lock scum, you and Ape are both voting me why?

She said she couldn't reset jetscode. Your entire premise is once again based on incorrect information just like every argument you try to make this game

The high reset numbers are consistent with Ape's high GRC count I think. (not actually doing the math to verify that)

Was he in range to hit JC though?

What's his number again? 30?

Man all this stuff needs to be recorded and we need to keep track.

Archived