Jameis Winston Perfect Fit For Jets

flgreen

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe that he is shaving points, it just seems like it. But I agree, he really does know how to win games. He just plays so bad in the first half of games this year. He has been hurt, and they've gotten lucky. Especially vs Louisville. Looks like he's making a lot of bad decisions, maybe he's slacked off this past offseason. Who knows. But bottom line is that he really is miraculously clutch, I just wonder if he can bring that to the NFL.  

Edit: I guess he's playing right now. Not in Florida at the moment, usually watch every FSU game. Guess he's doing really bad today.

Unbelievably bad. But they still found a way to win. Mostly due to Cook. I've seen Winston play about15 times, this was his worst game by far

Not long when you compare it to all the past FSU qbs. Chris Weinke one of their best qbs, awesome. Along with Ponder and Manuel, its a damn qb factory.

You forgot Brad Johnson....I believe he won too.

DIdn't know the Winston hate was so strong on this board. 

I'm not even an Oregon fan but I just can't understand how anyone on the planet can view Winston as a superior prospect to Mariota. It's not even remotely debatable.

Mariota >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pile of dogsh*t sitting out in the sun for 3 days >>>>>>>>>> Winston

Agree. Cooks vastly superior to dumb dumb Winston also

You forgot Brad Johnson....I believe he won too.

DIdn't know the Winston hate was so strong on this board. 

Sweet, a guy who bounced around the league compared to a hall of famer. Take note, none of this means anything on whether or not Mariota and Winston will succeed. However, making Oregon out to be some qb bust factory is frankly retarded, especially when you consider that most college qbs will not make it in the NFL.

LOL well I spoke a bit too soon when I posted that, but I bet 200 on UF to win 520. At least UF just scored a TD before the half to close the gap, but I'm feeling a lot less confident now than I was in the 1st quarter.

Hey if you lose too much money from degenerate gambling my uncle Nunzio can loan you some money.

Take note, none of this means anything on whether or not Mariota and Winston will succeed. However, making Oregon out to be some qb bust factory is frankly retarded, especially when you consider that most college qbs will not make it in the NFL.

Agreed. It's more pointed to the experts that say 'xyz will bust and xyz will be better'.  We see it every year. 

I'm not even an Oregon fan but I just can't understand how anyone on the planet can view Winston as a superior prospect to Mariota. It's not even remotely debatable.

Mariota >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pile of dogsh*t sitting out in the sun for 3 days >>>>>>>>>> Winston

SEC pride baby!!! Are you going to ghost your bookie the same way you ghost this board when we draft Winston and fire Idzikiot?

Id actually be fine passing on a qb early and making this offseason all about Oline. Get a journeyman in there and go beast on Oline would not be a horrible way to go.

Yeah let's continue to try to win with the scrub qbs. It's only failed for 20+ years straight while the giants and pays have won 5 Super Bowls

Yeah let's continue to try to win with the scrub qbs. It's only failed for 20+ years straight while the giants and pays have won 5 Super Bowls

Our history of drafting Oline much better than qb. Draft stud Oline and make a big move for a qb 2016 in FA or trade. There is no chance jets do it just saying I could see wisdom in it

Our history of drafting Oline much better than qb. Draft stud Oline and make a big move for a qb 2016 in FA or trade. There is no chance jets do it just saying I could see wisdom in it

And you can still upgrade the OL in FA. Brick, Mangold and Giacomini are going nowhere. We could have signed Jon Asomoah last summer but Idzikiot was busy signing Jacoby Ford and Dmitri Patterson.

And you can still upgrade the OL in FA. Brick, Mangold and Giacomini are going nowhere. We could have signed Jon Asomoah last summer but Idzikiot was busy signing Jacoby Ford and Dmitri Patterson.

In all honesty I wish Giacomini would go some where, not at all impressed

I like to cook. What you got?

FLOPCAKES

1 stupid QB

1 ex con QB

0 weaponzzzz

3 former first rounders in secondary

- 1 injured

- 1 bust

- 1 underperforming rookie

1 worst GM in league

Mix together in large bowl and add 1/2 a HC. Let bake for 6 years, discard and start over.

Archived