Revis making excuses

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's on a 9-3 team with the #1 seed in the AFC.

He's never played for a winning organization in the NFL until this year.

Other than Jets fans, who cares "how he comes off"?

I don't know if he's ever played for a winning team before but he has certainly beat a winning in the playoffs.

So what?

The ironic thing is both Revis and Browner were available in the off-season and we could have had both.  Now Jets fans are gloating about Jordy Nelson - a Packer - getting the best of Revis on one play.  John Idzik is just the worst.

How's D'Mitri Patterson working out guys?

The Pats don't need Revis to make big plays, they have enough other players to do that.

What the Pats needed Revis to do is take away the opponents #1 WR. And that he has done exceptionally well.

Except Jordy Nelson.

2 picks on the season is brutal any way you slice it.

The ironic thing is both Revis and Browner were available in the off-season and we could have had both.  Now Jets fans are gloating about Jordy Nelson - a Packer - getting the best of Revis on one play.  John Idzik is just the worst.

How's D'Mitri Patterson working out guys?

We hate him too. Feel better?

The thread was started by a jealous, envious Jets fan.

I am neither jealous nor envious. 

I was not happy with Revis when he played with the Jets when he would pull bullsh*t like this when he got beat. Like when he conveniently blew his hamstring when Randy Moss abused him. 

He hasn't changed. I've said in this thread that I think he is the best CB to ever play the game. Yet even then, he is not infallible and when he does get beat, he refuses to credit his opponent without making an excuse or accusing his opponent of cheating in some way. 

For a guy so obsessed with being the highest paid you expect more. 

I am neither jealous nor envious.

I was not happy with Revis when he played with the Jets when he would pull bullsh*t like this when he got beat. Like when he conveniently blew his hamstring when Randy Moss abused him.

He hasn't changed. I've said in this thread that I think he is the best CB to ever play the game. Yet even then, he is not infallible and when he does get beat, he refuses to credit his opponent without making an excuse or accusing his opponent of cheating in some way.

For a guy so obsessed with being the highest paid you expect more.

In his entire career, you can count on one hand the number of times Revis got burnt like Moss and Nelson.

Like I said earlier, Revis' primary role on the Pats is to shut down the opposing team's #1 WR. Anything above that, INT's, forced fumbles, fumble recoveries, is icing on the cake.

Unfortunately, for that kind of player, you have to pay a premium, like the Pats have.

In his entire career, you can count on one hand the number of times Revis got burnt like Moss and Nelson.

Like I said earlier, Revis' primary role on the Pats is to shut down the opposing team's #1 WR. Anything above that, INT's, forced fumbles, fumble recoveries, is icing on the cake.

Unfortunately, for that kind of player, you have to pay a premium, like the Pats have.

Which is what makes it even more amazing the he feels the need to make excuses. 

Thats one less than the ENTIRE Jets team.  your welcome.  PM if you need more help later.  

So you would be 3-9 withhim?  :)

Which is what makes it even more amazing the he feels the need to make excuses. 

I would rather him say Jordy pushed off then McCourty took a bad angle.  

Archived