Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

You can't make this sh*t up. 

I believe this claim.  Mainly because I don't think Smash could have made up a creative role like that  :superman:

2 Idiots who get caught being Idiots and then team up

Sorry I misspelled a word Ape at least I pay attention to the game ....  Doggin its funny how you just disappeared right after I posted you making up crap to point fingers at me ... You guys live off skimmers give it a few pages most people wont even realize I freakin revealed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woodford Reserve is a very nice sipping bourbon. This kidn of sh*t is annoying until everyone gets together. Once you get there you will have a great time and glad you did. it's gotta be like that in every family.

Cause of my divorce I can;t go to my parents for Christmas. My ex wife insist on splitting up the Christmas eve and Christmas day. So I got to stay in virginia until after Christmas. We are going up to my parents on the 29th to stay till the 3rd. Works out nice because I get to be there for my birthday on the 31st and go out with my family that night. Then I get to lay my fat ass on my mothers sofa and watch all the college football with my Dad and my sons.

Oh, no doubt about it. It'll be awesome... Just using my family nonsense to provide levity. ;)

Elf was the sh*ttiest Will Ferrell movie ever made. And that's saying something.

Watch this instead.

12012035_f260.jpg

Sorry you didn't get it. Jon Fsvreau loved the same things about being a kid I did, his stuff and Ferrell's ability to tap into his. 8 year old self makes that movie great.

So I'm not going to lie, I havent read a single post in this thread once I realized there was another funky mechanic. I'm glad I didnt though. lulza

Example 1: I used this same joke on the very next page. This was like one of the first posts too.

Early ping

This is why I'm glad I didnt read the thread. I've been traveling and just watched it. I thought it was a great way to wrap it up. Father like son.

:blowup: I would have felt the same way.

I missed it when crusher wrote it. Skimming. Saw it when you bumped it... Thanks a lot.

I chuckled.

I think you sound artificial.

Mock outrage?

Thought the same thing.

I found this weird.

Hahaha, mock outrage. It was a long winded molders games have no balance dig.

Smash said we should reveal at like 4 votes , wanted to see if he would do it himself. Also waiting for his outrage about 80 getting run up and us not getting a reveal from him. Smash is off his town meta right now.

2 Idiots who get caught being Idiots and then team up

Sorry I misspelled a word Ape at least I pay attention to the game .... Doggin its funny how you just disappeared right after I posted you making up crap to point fingers at me ... You guys live off skimmers give it a few pages most people wont even realize I freakin revealed

2 experienced players blatantly "teaming up " as scum because they were being idiots ?

You are shoveling truckloads of crap right now. I know you are scum , because your only counter is that I'm an idiot, just like the past couple times I've nailed you as scum, something I failed to look for last game.

Do me a favor don't go as overboard with the insults this time, last time you were scum you went a little past the point of all in good fun.

Hahaha, mock outrage. It was a long winded molders games have no balance dig.

Smash said we should reveal at like 4 votes , wanted to see if he would do it himself. Also waiting for his outrage about 80 getting run up and us not getting a reveal from him. Smash is off his town meta right now.

I'd agree. Did you not like his reveal?

Yes. Both dont seem genuine, especially because Ape was acting like he didnt care about the game.

Lmfao

I specifically said I'm stumped about how to go about scum hunting, that's not "mock". Demonstrate how I don't care, because this is starting to sound like narrative.

When I'm scum, I don't miss details, therefore I don't get "caught" not paying attention to them. 

As town, I rarely ever read the rules, and almost always breeze past details. Why? Because eventually some scummy dimwit is going to try to use it as a case against me, and then it makes scum hunting easier.

Scumy sh*tola right here....APe pontificating why he's not scum...lynch the filthy Ape.

Smash vs. Doggin was interesting know what we know know or at least think we know. I feel like Doggin is acting extra townie.  Nyn too.

LK vs. 80 was like nails on a chalkboard. I could kill 80.  He likes to act like a tough guy when he's scum.

Crusher was on fire yesterday and saved that catch up from a blow my brains out level of derp.

Another townie post

When you die we get the alignment of any players you've visited, dead or alive?  And its just alignment, not role or both?

I choose one player at night if I die his/her alignment is posted in the thread by Nolder. If on the next night I choose another player they do not stack... only the current choice is who will be revealed

How is it an accusation when you opening admitted you were skimming ie; didn't care?

I said I was skimming, you turned it into "doesn't care", that is narrative. I skimmed because I haven't had time to concentrate, just like the beginning of last game. 

Scumy sh*tola right here....APe pontificating why he's not scum...lynch the filthy Ape.

Jetscode jumping at any early opportunity to oust the one person who reads him best. Seems legit. Problem with mafia lately is that you can do this crap as scum now right under everyone's nose and they don't even bat an eye.

Yes.  the ending was epic and very well done.  Jax lived as the man and died as the man.  Sorry.  Look at the time stamp.  I was drunk and distraught when I typed that.

This ending has been my favorite of the major series I've been watching for the past few years.

Breaking Bad, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire all had endings that either sucked or were mediocre.

SOA wasn't amazing but it was good.

Archived