Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're 14 pages in and 80 is pushing hard for an actual case on a player, after casing me 10 pages ago? Cmon town get your head out of your ass.

The fact that 80 is pretending to have a case at all is why he should be lynched, for the record.

Hahaha.  I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.  This game is fun.

You're casing Ape for 1: calling Doggin a super townie and 2: skimming.

This is your main shiny object?

What about the time that I shot Hess, claimed vig, and you adamantly pushed to lunch me? That's not worse?

There is very little in gameplay yet and you are easily the dirtiest. You could be accused here of deflecting attention to an easier candidate to mask your scummy behavior so far.

I think you're scum.

I want to keep you alive so you can shoot me tomorrow.  I'm a mirror.  Or maybe I'm not.  I might just be an innocent vanilla townie.  CHAOS.

I'm not yelling at everyone. 

I'm pointing out that both you and Smash have tried to parlay my skimming Nolder's rules into FOS on me. Not reading the rules isn't a scum tell. It's a null tell, and it's something I admittedly do all the time. I have no issue with you guys slapping my wrist for doing it, but to use it as an opportunity to try and get me lynched reeks.

Lost in the scuttle of 80 and Smash lecturing about rule reading, is the fact that I've broadcast loud and clear some of the most pro-town posts of the game. I know that doesn't make me town, yada yada, I point that out because here are two jackholes blatantly ignoring my town sentiment in favor of using my skimming as a sh*t reason to take me out. Opportunism is usually a scum tell, so they tell me.

Think on that.

ever think we're looking for reaction you idiot ...or are you the only player that does that ?

So Doggin slightly contradicts himself then posts some crap about me being convinced there are two scum teams which was and outright lie 

ape comes in the game skimming his ass off and posting gibberish and he wants to vote me up to see how I react ?

heres my reaction Ape is scum and got caught not paying attention to detail and so Is Doggin .... I'm not sure townies act like this especially these two.

Still think Lizzie ought to be policy lynched. Ape is coming across as town. 80 is being weird, but what else is new?

Lily I'm not sure policy lynch is a good move at this point for Idiot Lizzie

Also keep in mind Verbal and JIF have contributed nothing at all to this game.

JIF comes into the thread claims goddamn batman is back and that's the only post we get from him.

FWIW, I didnt realize there was a funky mechanic to the game at that point.  Didnt read the thread, was just checking in.

Dont expect me to be very involved. 

More or less caught up.

I'm not really for a policy lynch. What LK did was stupid. I'm leaning towards derp town because I don't see scum doing something so dumb and taking responsability for the shot. All this gains is negative attention. If he's telling the truth then it was a one time shot so he cant do more damage via that method. I'm sure he'll find new exciting ways, though :P

Im getting a town on town feel from Ape and 80's interactions.

Still got my money on Kivam. And a lot of people need to start posting more.

I'm gonna reread some tomorrow and give more thoughts. Kinda brain dead right now so I won't even try.

So Doggin slightly contradicts himself then posts some crap about me being convinced there are two scum teams which was and outright lie

ape comes in the game skimming his ass off and posting gibberish and he wants to vote me up to see how I react ?

heres my reaction Ape is scum and got caught not paying attention to detail and so Is Doggin .... I'm not sure townies act like this especially these two.

Lily I'm not sure policy lynch is a good move at this point for Idiot Lizzie

Eat a bag of sh*t

Time to lynch a slacker imo.  But not me.

heh I was going to add you to the low post list but I think you had some decent things to say early on

that being said

since Im 5/8 in votes

I'll go ahead and reveal I'm the Oracle I choose one player at night and when I die town gets their alignment.

Im going to start using Capitol Letters and colors so the stupid Ape can comprehend easier,

heh I was going to add you to the low post list but I think you had some decent things to say early on

that being said

since Im 5/8 in votes

I'll go ahead and reveal I'm the Oracle I choose one player at night and when I die town gets their alignment.

Im going to start using Capitol Letters and colors so the stupid Ape can comprehend easier,

I believe this claim.  Don't lynch Smash.

Archived